Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Q Anon theory

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post

Strategy. Force the enemy's hand. Make them come out of the dark and expose their position. Every. Single. Time.
    You're certainly right about that...he's been around long enough to know how to do it. You should read up on what he did to Merv Griffin...absolutely destroyed him.

Reminds me of Boston Rob on the TV show Survivor about 10 years ago...he was a master at getting his enemies to expose themself and then watched as they tore each other up. He orchestrated it all, became the champion. Kicked everybody's ass. It was impressive...smart guy.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. Likes Sombeech liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Not from Q, I don't think but would be fun if true.

Absolutely not, but a good story yes.

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    You're certainly right about that...he's been around long enough to know how to do it. You should read up on what he did to Merv Griffin...absolutely destroyed him.

Reminds me of Boston Rob on the TV show Survivor about 10 years ago...he was a master at getting his enemies to expose themself and then watched as they tore each other up. He orchestrated it all, became the champion. Kicked everybody's ass. It was impressive...smart guy.
    Interesting, I'll have to look into those 2 stories,thanks.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

https://twitter.com/elenochle/status...73389505032192

Those that follow Q's posts know that Deltas are important. Posts made exactly 1, 2, or even 3 years ago from any specific event date.

Name:  enock.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  86.2 KB

^ The implication of that is, Q is Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    ^ The implication of that is, Q is Trump.
    "Q Plus" is Trump, or Q+

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    I found a good story that helps explain the people behind Q.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-ne...-qanon-n900531
    Wow, an article from 2018, looks like you've got nothing to worry about.

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post

One thing it points out is that it's all about the money.
    Yes you keep saying "follow the money" without any substance to it. How about you provide an example (in your own words and not a link) about where the money is coming and going with Q.

16. Likes oldno7 liked this post

One example is YouTube. You make money off the amount of followers you have. If you would have read the article you would know that.
    Yes I'm sure dozens of dollars have been ripped away from thousands of people.

19. Likes oldno7 liked this post

One thing it points out is that it's all about the money.
    What money?!? Are you talking about the Multi-Millions China paid Hunter and The Big Guy? Or just the Millions that the Ukraine paid Hunter and The Big Guy? Or just the paltry $3.5 Millions that the Mayor of Moscow's wife paid Hunter the crack head?

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post

We are not talking about Hunter or the millions Rump has made off the American people by staying at his hotels.
    You do know that Trump's net worth has dropped half a Billion since becoming president, right? Please tell me you know this.

A sure sign of corruption is when a politician's net worth goes up by millions, or hundreds of millions like Obama. Sure, it was a "book deal".

25. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    or the millions Rump has made off the American people by staying at his hotels.
    I assume you realize that when you post stuff like that it makes you look really stupid don't you?!?

You really need to at least be able to separate basic facts from Trump hatred talking points.

How do you guys know what he is worth? He's never released his taxes! Besides....we weren't talking about this....
    Actually his company taxes are public record. If you want to know what a businessman is worth look at his company.

By following the Democrat talking points of "he will not show us his personal taxes" it just makes you look uneducated as that point is aimed at the ignorant. If you owned a business you would know this and understand how it works. A business owner can make his personal taxes look any way he desires depending on how much money he withdraws or keeps in the business.

29. Likes devo_stevo, 2065toyota liked this post