Thread: What if cures already exist?

What if cures already exist?

WARNING, Theory time, try to remain objective.

Here's a question to think about; Trump met with some COVID19 survivors yesterday, including a woman, Democratic state Rep. Karen Whitsett of Detroit, Michigan. Karen recovered from the 'crona but she has also had Lyme Disease since she was 5 years old.

Video: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=213263993457798

Trump invited her to see the Whitehouse medical staff, doctors, basically HIS assigned doctors, so they could have a look at her Lyme Disease, and see what they could do for her.

Did you notice how he asked the media reporters if that would be OK, if they would basically have anything to whine about by his invitation to her? You know he totally played them, right? How could they possibly have a problem with an African American Democratic politician, seeing the specialized whitehouse doctors...

So the question is, there is no "known" or public cure for Lyme Disease, right? What if, just what if Karen Whitsett gets cured of Lyme Disease, or has some massive improvement that nobody has ever been able to publicly benefit from, because of her visit with the doctors?

What if there actually is a cure for Lyme Disease, that it's been intentionally hidden from the public for the sake of revenue, and Trump is playing 4D Chess again and his plan is to expose the scam?

Something to think about. Again, I'm not a true believer in either side of theories, but these are truly objective questions. It will be interesting to see in a month, what became of her Lyme Disease.

You've also gotta link this theory with, why in the world would Trump's enemies be so against HydroxyChloroquine? Rita Wilson, Tom Hanks' wife, has just said she suffered "severe side effects" from the drug. Oh, do you mean INSTEAD OF DYING?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Do we still lose internet and power if she's cured?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

4. Likes BasinCruiser, blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Do we still lose internet and power if she's cured?
    Ha ha, I'm still not quite sure what this future "outage" is supposed to mean. Maybe social networks outage, maybe power outage, maybe just in certain regions. Who knows. The theory on that is pretty vague, but there have been a lot of people that expected it last week, or else some time during the virus crap, I think they are all jumping to conclusions though. A lot of people went silent, or quickly changed their stories when things didn't happen last week. Kind of like "misreading the End of the World prophecies" type thing. One thing is for sure though, if there is a nationwide power outage, there's panic. Even if there's a network outage so people can't use massive platforms to communicate for a couple of days, that is panic too. We've had enough panic lately even with the continued earthquakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Ha ha, I'm still not quite sure what this future "outage" is supposed to mean.
    It's the rapture...

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    What if there actually is a cure for Lyme Disease, that it's been intentionally hidden from the public for the sake of revenue, and Trump is playing 4D Chess again and his plan is to expose the scam?

Something to think about. Again, I'm not a true believer in either side of theories, but these are truly objective questions.
    people have said this sort of thing for decades. why does attaching trump to it now stoke your interest?

Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    people have said this sort of thing for decades. why does attaching trump to it now stoke your interest?
    True, long time. Wouldn't it be absolutely shocking if she's cured from her visit?

I believe trump invited her to the meeting, among hundreds of thousands of other recovered people, for a reason.

He's always got a game plan. Always.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk