Page 89 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Wow! This is huge and is looking more and more like it's true...

Sources believe coronavirus originated in Wuhan lab as part of China's efforts to compete with US

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cor...ete-us-sources
    Just keep this in mind, the Intelligence team KNOWS exactly what happened. Timing is important. This will become public information, but when? They couldn't really effectively say it right now as there is still a slight panic. Watch all of the dominoes fall first, and then these big announcements will come exactly when the world is ready to hear them.

Which group would benefit the most from a manufactured virus outbreak? Occam's Razor suggests the simplest theory is usually correct.

Stop Trump Rallies

Stop public Presidential debates

Push for Mail in Voting (cheating)

But what if, just what if the intelligence team saw this coming and is completely turning the plan on it's head so it can benefit Trump? Look around, Trump is totally winning right now. Every success of HydroxyChloroquine is a thorn in their side. Look at the people that wanted this pandemic to last so much longer. They are consistently anti Trump.

2. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Mayor of Las Vegas Carolyn Goodman calls business shutdown 'total insanity'

Mayor Goodman said that "this shutdown has become one of total insanity." Adding, "For there is no backup of data as to why we are shutdown from the start. No plan in place how to move through the shutdown or how to even come out of it."

"It's not going to be going away this month, next month, and much like the flu and other viruses that have impacted populations around the world, this virus, or a derivative there of, will be part of what we work through going forward," Mayor Goodman said.

YES!!!

She's absolutely right. Where's the exit strategy for this economic shutdown? Or is it just gonna be until our country is in the depths of a deep depression? Or until Trump is out of office?

It's time to go back to work! Our forefathers fought and died for the freedom that we so willingly gave up today in the name of social distancing. Enough already!

Last edited by rockgremlin; 04-16-2020 at 12:00 PM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

5. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post

President Trump and the Coronavirus Task Force is supposed to be presenting the plan to begin reopening the country today. I was kinda surprised that Utah Schools pushed reopening until fall, however they are calling it a “soft close” and maybe that opens the door to a possible return before summer? Utah has been one of the shining stars thus far during this pandemic.

This is exactly what happened after 9-11. You can put the country on hold in a day but you can't pull it off hold in a day.

It took over a year to pull the country off the 9-11 hold, this is bigger and I expect it to take longer.

The schools will not be opening again this school year. See ya' in August.
    Life is Good

10. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    The schools will not be opening again this school year. See ya' in August.
    What about high school sports?

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    What about high school sports?
    Not this school year. If you are asking about next year and specifically about NICA it's still up in the air.

13. Likes blueeyes liked this post

Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Not this school year. If you are asking about next year and specifically about NICA it's still up in the air.
    Yeah hopeful about that, but also curious about other sports. The first MTB race isn’t until August 15th, so perhaps practices will be on your own for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Yeah hopeful about that, but also curious about other sports. The first MTB race isn’t until August 15th, so perhaps practices will be on your own for a while.
    You better tell your kid to get on it. I see about half the Corner Canyon MTB team up riding every single day. The CCHS kids might not be book smart next year, but they are going to have some extremely fast MTB racers.

Last week a CCHS MTB train consisting of eight members of next years Varsity rolled by me going like hell. I figured they were doing a great job of social distancing because there is no way in hell any mere mortal could keep up with them.

16. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    After Trumps news conference about getting states back to work---Dow futures up 850points
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

So, can someone help me out? I was in my School Board Meeting last evening and it was stated multiple times that August 13 is "five months from when the quarantine started". This "five months" thing kept coming up repeatedly. Is there something magical about 5 months? I must have missed something along the way in all the news stories.
    Life is Good

So, can someone help me out? I was in my School Board Meeting last evening and it was stated multiple times that August 13 is "five months from when the quarantine started". This "five months" thing kept coming up repeatedly. Is there something magical about 5 months? I must have missed something along the way in all the news stories.
    No clue. That makes no sense to me.

I think 5 months is the new goal for teachers' summer break

Sorry, never heard anything about 5 months. Must be a school thing

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Labs have humor

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

23. Likes Rob L, rockgremlin, accadacca liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

26. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Can you infect me now?

Name:  freeflyer_nasa_3000.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  59.7 KB

28. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    "Suicide and drug overdose kill over 100,000 in the US each year. The current projections of Covid19 are 60,000 deaths...which for numerous reasons is probably wildly overstated. Do you think suicides and drug and alcohol problems will rise with an unemployment rate of 30%? The shutdown is literally killing more people than it is saving." -Doug Cooper

https://www.realclearpolicy.com/arti...wn_489008.html

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum