Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

2. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Typical

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5. Likes oldno7, accadacca liked this post
    CNN does this kinda shit constantly. Only difference here is they got caught. But they don't care, they know this dude can't and won't sue.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

7. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe, accadacca liked this post
    So, 3,600 of the 22,000 US deaths have occured in rest homes. That's nearly 15% of the deaths have occured in these pettri dishes, with elderly and otherwise health compromised people. The majority of the rest of the US deaths are in NYC. Tell me again why we have to have the entire rest of the country shut down? One size does not fit all.

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/20...ng-home-deaths
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

9. Likes rockgremlin, Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post
    "China on Monday reported its highest number of new coronavirus cases since early March, most of them involving people returning from other countries. The uptick heightened fears of a second wave and led to new constraints on travel."

Most due to people returning from other countries. ????? Or maybe China just started counting, again. Which is more likely?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...s-latest-news/

11. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    "China on Monday reported its highest number of new coronavirus cases since early March, most of them involving people returning from other countries. The uptick heightened fears of a second wave and led to new constraints on travel."

Most due to people returning from other countries. ????? Or maybe China just started counting, again. Which is more likely?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...s-latest-news/
    China is lying through their teeth. I don't believe much of anything China says about the numbers.

Chere'

13. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Name:  FB48548C-D714-4B70-9F97-C69DBD87221F.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  19.5 KB

15. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    ^^^^ This brings up an interesting question: What types of black market underground enterprises are being established with the majority of people locked down in their homes that are bored, need income, see a need for good and services in their communities and market, and are working to fill those needs for a good price? Is this the real reason some jurisdictions are shutting down the sale of ‘nonessential’ items in otherwise open stores?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    FBI DISCOVERS PROMISED STOCKPILE OF 39 MILLION MEDICAL MASKS WAS A SCAM

The Los Angeles Times first reported on Sunday that the FBI had uncovered the scam, which has been traced back to a broker in Australia and a supplier in Kuwait. The investigators discovered the scam because they were looking into whether the supply could be intercepted by the federal government through the Defense Production Act.
    The Service Employees International Union-United Healthcare Workers West (known as SEIU) promised at the end of March that it would make the millions of masks available, as government agencies and hospitals planned to purchase some of the supply. But as the FBI investigated, it became apparent that the union had been duped, although no financial transaction had yet been made.

https://www.newsweek.com/fbi-discove...s-scam-1497489
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Alright so up front, there is a MAJOR likelihood that this is pure conspiracy stuff, but slap those tin foil hats on for a minute and ask some questions. I'm not saying to blindly accept this, but just ask some questions, if some things were possible.

I'll say this, I do believe the COVID19 virus is real, is legit, but it is also being used for it's timing.

Does anybody know, without googling, what Trump said his administration's top goal is? Hint, it's not the wall. It's the takedown of the global human trafficking organizations.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...tion-act-2000/

"My administration is 100 percent committed to eradicating human trafficking from the Earth."

Who could be involved in human trafficking? Maybe at first thought we think of dark secret small groups, or maybe small rings of 5 or 6 people running things from an apartment complex. But who remembers Epstein, the guy that didn't kill himself, he wasn't some middle class guy running an operation with 20 girls. He was just one of many of the world's super powerful people involved in this horrible trade. Thousands. Not just trafficking, but abuse, murder, and even darker things. That wasn't just a unique "artistic" building on his island, it was a temple.

And the people he had dirt on; camera footage, and of course we all know about the flight logs and just a peek at some of the big names there.

But Epstein is only a fraction of this worldwide trade. I don't mean to offend any Roman Catholics, but how much do we know about the Vatican's rumors about trafficking? Italy. Lockdown.

I was about to get into some other stuff but it's pretty dark, I think I'll stop there for now. Maybe it's for another thread.

But here's the point. Trump and his Intelligence Team are on top of it. Think about Podesta's emails and Anthony Weiner's laptop. Do you ever wonder what happened with the horrifying things that were found there?

I'm going to remain skeptical to this stuff until 4/11/20. This is the date that some major news is expected to break. Expect some big names, and some of our favorite people too, unfortunately. Remember some of the busts over the past couple of years hinting to this? It's sort of been forgotten, but not to the justice dept. It's coming. Sealed Indictments, over 100K of them.

The point is, while the media is CONSUMED with COVID19, it's the perfect cover for these arrests to begin. Do a little digging on how the National Guard has been activated. Is this really to keep people in their homes? If arrests happen, what would the rich and resourceful try to do first? oops, can't fly now. OK well how about the powerful corrupt change the narrative with protests and riots, maybe sprinkle in a mass shooting or two? oops, no can do, can't have a mass shooting if everybody's home and nobody's in public. I guess Walmart might be a target but it's not a gun free zone, so good luck.

Trump is going to try and suspend Habeas Corpus, this means holding people before trial. Where could they be held in the big problem cities? How about some newly prepared "hospital" ships. By the way, what's the next escape route if you can't fly? Water. And the Coast Guard is secretly ALL OVER that right now.

EDIT: New theory for the hospital ships, they will be for the rescued victims of human trafficking. Potentially hundreds of thousands, hopefully, will be freed. Can you imagine what a wake up call this will be in 2 weeks?

There's a lot more to this, I've been following it for 2 years now, but it's all going down in the next 2 weeks. I'm willing to wait until April 11th or Easter to see how it went, to fully buy into it or not.

I'll tell you what, if nothing happens by then and this theory was all a bunch of BS, I'm willing to make a full acknowledgement. But the source for this stuff says to "get popcorn and enjoy the show".

The main message is a positive one. Great things are happening, justice is coming. And this Virus threat will be taken care of swiftly. Compare with the Swine Flu for reference. A few hundred compared to thousands.

Cheers.

Well? My lights and internet were intact all weekend. I didn't see news break of any major ground-breaking trafficking arrests.

Was I just looking in the wrong place? What's the conspiracy update? Is it still happening?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

20. Likes accadacca, blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Well? My lights and internet were intact all weekend. I didn't see news break of any major ground-breaking trafficking arrests.

Was I just looking in the wrong place? What's the conspiracy update? Is it still happening?
    Yeah I'll have to start another thread. Some things happened, and some didn't, or at least maybe they did and haven't been announced yet. The power outage stuff, there were a bunch of theories on that, mostly assumptions, but it could have been regional and not nationwide. I'll get another thread going.

But for the meantime, just keep in mind how Trump slips some phrase into almost every briefing about human trafficking, and how nobody is asking "why is he talking about human trafficking so often now".

Just an example, this video clip from a source of 1 Million subscribers, and this clip gets under 2k views. Hell, I get that many views on my average video. I'm telling ya, folks, there is a major SILENT WAR right now on human trafficking, and we are winning. I'll post more in another thread.

I'm still sitting on the edge of the rabbit hole though, I acknowledge there are some things that aren't public, and there are other things that are complete conspiracy BS.

I'm just continuing to ask questions though, they seem like legit questions.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Yeah I'll have to start another thread. Some things happened, and some didn't, or at least maybe they did and haven't been announced yet. The power outage stuff, there were a bunch of theories on that, mostly assumptions, but it could have been regional and not nationwide. I'll get another thread going.

But for the meantime, just keep in mind how Trump slips some phrase into almost every briefing about human trafficking, and how nobody is asking "why is he talking about human trafficking so often now".

Just an example, this video clip from a source of 1 Million subscribers, and this clip gets under 2k views. Hell, I get that many views on my average video. I'm telling ya, folks, there is a major SILENT WAR right now on human trafficking, and we are winning. I'll post more in another thread.

I'm still sitting on the edge of the rabbit hole though, I acknowledge there are some things that aren't public, and there are other things that are complete conspiracy BS.

I'm just continuing to ask questions though, they seem like legit questions.
    Far-right QAnon nutcases see Tom Hanks' coronavirus diagnosis as sure sign of looming mass arrests

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2020/...g-mass-arrests

Tom Hanks seems to be doing fine and hasn’t been arrested?

Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Far-right QAnon nutcases see Tom Hanks' coronavirus diagnosis as sure sign of looming mass arrests

Oprah is in the clear too?

‘NOT TRUE’: Oprah Winfrey debunks bizarre QAnon conspiracy theory spreading across the Internet

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...on-conspiracy/

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post

I had heard the term QAnon...but honestly had no idea what it was... I just spent about 15 minutes researching and all I can say is WTF???

Conspiracy theories gone mad. Things like this scare me more than the virus.

Chere'

26. Likes accadacca liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Bunch of clowns...

30. Likes blueeyes liked this post

Coronavirus

Yet they send this one...5 weeks into the pandemic. Their IT guys must be getting excited. Nice work guys!

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum