Page 148 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Late Supreme Court ruling Wed night striking down Cuomo's anti church restrictions.

This is the 5-4 wing to rule on any serious election case that arrives in time.
    If there's a separation of church and State then what gives the State the authority to regulate the actions of the church?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. Likes Byron, devo_stevo, oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Roberts will continue to be a thorn in Americans side.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Roberts will continue to be a thorn in Americans side.
    Its mind boggling to see people that still think of Roberts as a ‘conservative’ judge. In reality, he is nothing more than a puppet that is swayed and controlled by the cancel culture and threatening left and MSM.
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

6. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Its mind boggling to see people that still think of Roberts as a ‘conservative’ judge. In reality, he is nothing more than a puppet that is swayed and controlled by the cancel culture and threatening left and MSM.
    I don't think anyone sees him as a conservative judge anymore...those days are gone, baby.

What happened to him, huh? Seems like he hit a switch about the same time Sotomayor showed up. Maybe she gives real good hummers? Put the quip on his ass.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

FolLOw tHe SCieNcE.

Name:  6A5238DE-8739-4A8A-AE01-635B18802091.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  27.7 KB

https://web.archive.org/web/20201122...ue-to-covid-19

So, with the China virus being so deadly, you’d think that US total deaths went up, right? Nope - they are about the same as other years.

What about the elderly? Nope, their death rates are about the same.

So what’s changed? Deaths are being attributed to China virus rather than other causes.

Carry on.

9. Likes Sombeech, oldno7 liked this post
    ^ That article is absolute proof the virus death rate is a fraud.

Zero excess deaths. Excess deaths are those beyond what would normally happen. This table below, the stats mysteriously show the large replacement of other deaths by virus deaths beginning in early April. That has continued. It's all fake.

11. Likes Sombeech, rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    Every time somebody talks about the case numbers, just express how sad it is all those people died. Then they'll have to correct you and say it was "only cases".

13. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Name:  C5F6BD6B-AA75-4CEB-8FFC-0A4D9FE9815D.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  32.1 KB

15. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  89C4077B-6B7E-471C-808B-9885F33555BE.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  20.9 KB

17. Likes rockgremlin, dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  89C4077B-6B7E-471C-808B-9885F33555BE.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  20.9 KB
    This is hilarious

19. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Spoke with another in-law who works in the medical field over Thanksgiving. He's been a registered nurse for over 20 years at Las Vegas Valley Hospital Medical Center. Echoing the sentiments of his brothers who work at hospitals here in SLC, he also said he's not worried about Coronavirus at all.

What he IS worried about are upticks of other diseases such as Hepatitis that haven't been considered problems for many years. Folks are so paranoid of going to the hospital that they wait until the very last second to see a doctor... which causes whatever ailment they have to be serious and/or life threatening.

It's really criminal how the media has blown this way out of proportion.

Here's a sensible approach to Coronavirus that I read recently from a professor of medicine at Stanford:

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/sensi...ovid-strategy/

21. Likes BasinCruiser, caverdan liked this post
    ^^^There is also the problem that unless you have Covid it's nearly impossible to get into the hospital.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

24. Likes dougrz liked this post
    ^^It took me a minute to find those charts on their site, but they appear to be legit. Crazy.

Here's the site. You can put in any time period you want to see and it'll spit out a lovely graph like the ones you see there. Kind of interesting.

https://apps.who.int/flumart/Default?ReportNo=7

26. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

28. Likes dougrz, Iceaxe, rockgremlin liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

31. Likes dougrz, Iceaxe liked this post

The Amazing Accomplishment of Operation Warp Speed Revealed

Tuesday afternoon the President brought together the industry giants in the White House to demonstrate the miracle that will protect us from the dreaded COVID-19 (AKA the China Virus). President Trump and Vice President Pence developed and implemented Operation Warp Speed that harnessed the enormous capabilities of America’s private sector to work this miracle. Yet, throughout the election run-up the press pooh-poohed the programs and former Vice President Biden and his fellow Democrats were permitted to lie again and again to claim that Trump and his team had “no plan” to cope with this scourge and that Warp Speed was just a lot of talk.

Muhammad Ali was a famous boaster – and wonderfully talented boxer. He said, “…It ain’t braggin’ if you can do it…” For many, Trump’s bravado was too much. They forgot about Muhammad Ali.

https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/12/10/the-amazing-accomplishment-of-operation-warp-speed-revealed/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Real question based on personal experience and observation of my family and people I'm close enough too that I can vouch for the reality of what I'm talking about...

My son was exposed to COVID at the end of October. He tested positive for it soon after that. I live in a house with 7 people. There is NO ROOM for us all to isolate ourselves from each other. As a result, there is no way to "quarantine" in my house. Soon, my wife got sick (low fever, body aches, sinus issues, etc.) and my two youngest kids came down with a low fever and a slight cough that lasted for a couple of days. We all got tested and my wife and 9 year old son tested positive. Everyone else, negative. Nobody else got it. We were not distancing ourselves from each other and did not wear masks around each other.

There are a bunch of other families in our neighborhood that have had similar experiences. One or two people get it, but that's it. Everybody else stays healthy and does just fine. One of these people that got it was a young lady that had Leukemia and had just finished a round of chemo and therefore had no immune system to speak of. She was practically asymptomatic and quickly fought it off.

The question I have is why are we told that if you go outside without a mask, you're going to get it or give it to someone, even if you don't have it (still trying to figure that one out). I know the answer to this, I'm just trying to share my experience. I really think this is going to go down in history as one of the greatest over reactions and public policy mistakes, worldwide, in human history. I don't think it's nearly as contagious as we've been told. I don't think that it's as deadly as we've been told.

All this to say that while I realize that it's a real disease, and yes, some people have passed away this year and it likely was a contributing factor, it is not the genocidal bogey man that we're all being sold. At this point, though, the human race has PTSD and needs a good therapist just to go back outside or attend a concert or something like that.

35. Likes oldno7, Byron, rockgremlin, caverdan liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum