Page 145 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    So we have from advisors on Biden's virus committee.

1. A 4 to 6 week full lockdown.
    2. Not prioritizing US citizens because that's unfair. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...e-distribution
    3. De emphasizing seniors since they're not as economically important.

"The WHO proposal fails to consider the fact that death is not the only form of harm, Emanuel argued, and that prioritizing seniors at higher risk would mean sending a disproportionate amount of vaccines to wealthier countries, where average life expectancies tend to be longer.
    Instead, Emanuel and his co-authors advocated for focusing on preventing premature death, the consequences of school and business closures and reducing general transmission of the virus."

Oh, Dem voters, what you support. Literally America last and good riddance to old people.
    The plan is beautiful. Make the Dems think they won, and they will fully expose their plan. Completely. It's out there now, and their RINO supporters have exposed themselves. The foreign national leaders have exposed themselves.

And then Trump's plan comes out, the Trump Card. When Trump is inaugurated again, he knows these turncoats. Imagine how they will feel, caught, embarrassed, so wrong.

Such a beautiful plan. As Q tells us, it had to be this way. "Sunlight kills the Virus". More meanings that just COVID. Very important to remember, the whole time they've been discussing the cure for the "invisible enemy", it had multiple meanings. It's absolutely beautiful. What a time to be alive.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Exactly how long until this "Trump Card" gets played?!? I'm an eternal optimist but I'm really not seeing a Trump win.

^^^you're pissing into the wind on that one. You might not be a fan of Trump's politics, but he has been by far the most transparent president in modern times.

If Democrats are smart (I know... I laughed when I wrote that) they will pay no attention to Trump once he leaves office and instead spend the time and energy forwarding their agenda.... the worst thing Democrats could do is waste effort fighting a battle they already won (defeating Trump).

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    I'm afraid the only way the Democrats will stop is when he is in jail.

Again, pissing into the wind.

The Republicans made the same request about Hillary and she's still walking around free.

As has been mentioned several times before, the country's ruling elite do not go to jail. Look at Nixon -- if anybody should have gone to jail it would've been him, but nope.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Exactly how long until this "Trump Card" gets played?!? I'm an eternal optimist but I'm really not seeing a Trump win.

Concur.

No matter how bad it looks Biden will come out of this on top. They could have Biden on tape admitting to widespread voter fraud and it wouldn't make a hill of beans difference. The powers that be have made up their minds that Trump is out.

Well then there's not much more I can say on the matter, except wait and see how it plays out until December 14th. You guys must not be following the court cases and lawsuits that are being awarded to Trump's team at the moment. I've been dropping hint after clue after suggestion, and I don't think anybody is digging into it.

It's ok, just be prepared to watch it unfold. This isn't just another 4 year election.

Ok, maybe one more clue. How many of you guys are listening to updates from Rudy? Daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Well then there's not much more I can say on the matter, except wait and see how it plays out until December 14th. You guys must not be following the court cases and lawsuits that are being awarded to Trump's team at the moment. I've been dropping hint after clue after suggestion, and I don't think anybody is digging into it.

It's ok, just be prepared to watch it unfold. This isn't just another 4 year election.
    Beech... I hope you're right. But I just don't see it. Trumps best chance in the courts is PA and that win still doesn't get him to 270. If I had to put a number on it today I'd say Trumps chances are 5% at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Beech... I hope you're right. But I just don't see it. Trumps best chance in the courts is PA and that win still doesn't get him to 270. If I had to put a number on it today I'd say Trumps chances are 5% at best.

I haven't seen the latest official numbers by state.

The last I saw Trump was leading in Michigan, Arizona, Georgia, Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania.....and then more votes magically were found overnight in each of these states and then the media declared Biden a winner and since then the official vote count numbers haven't been released -- or at least I haven't seen them.

Anybody have an update as to what the official tally is thus far? I mean, I know Biden's "not-fraudulent" ballot generator likely got him over the finish line in each state but I was just curious what the "official" tally was.

Let me ask this question of you guys.

Do you not think that Trump knew they would cheat, the multiple methods they would use, and that they got caught?

And second, do you know that there are rock solid rules and laws for election fraud?

Do you think Trump could have been prepared, waiting for it?

I've left a ton of clues and links to these questions but in the 2020 thread.

^^^I believe Trump knew there would be fraud... I just don't think he could do much about it. Each state is responsible and controls its own elections, so trying to coordinate a national "gotcha" moment would be nearly impossible.

I'm just not seeing this National come to Jesus moment you keep preaching.

16. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

^^^Except for the fact Trump hasn't done anything illegal to be prosecuted for you are right. If Trump had of the Democrats would have been all over it like flies on a turd.

Insert eyeroll here

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    ....butt I'm really really really tired of the Rump and Penis hour that's been in our face every day on every news channel for the past four years.
    Well...I'm not so sure the next bag of popcorn is going to taste any better...but hey, that's your thing. Reach into another bag and hope for the best, huh?

I saw some Biden yard signs accompanied with others that said "Restore Sanity"...I reckoned those people were like you...just plain sick of it. Indeed, it was Trump nonstop 24/7 for the whole ride, and I think the desired effect was exactly what got to you...what I call TFS, or Trump Fatigue Syndrome. Gimmie something different...I don't give a shit what it is. But what does it matter?...it's all smoke and mirrors anyway.

Personally, I though the Trump overload was fantastic. I loved seeing the liberal/progressive mass media machine careening around as they were....don't wanna make it too easy for these asshloles, now do we?
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Most logical path at this point:

Fraud is proven in many if not all swing states.
    Election results are disqualified.
    Challenge to Supreme Court
    Supreme court rules no candidate achieved 270 electoral votes.
    SC kicks it over to US House of Representatives, as per the Constitution.(pesky, outdated rag, to dems)
    House is required to immediately vote, each State receiving 1(one)vote.
    The majority of States have Republican house advantage.
    House votes, 26-24ish.
    Trump is inaugurated on Jan. 20, 2021
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Elon Musk Tests Positive, Negative, Positive, Negative All in One Day, But MSNBC Producer Doesn't Think He Should Have Told You

Something extremely bogus is going on. Was tested for covid four times today. Two tests came back negative, two came back positive. Same machine, same test, same nurse. Rapid antigen test from BD.— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 13, 2020

This of course raises a lot of questions. Why? And how is that possible? What’s going on when you get results like that? Is he false positive or falsely negative? And are such results influencing other tests elsewhere, perhaps wrongly driving up the numbers of positives?

If it’s happening to me, it’s happening to others. I’m getting PCR tests from separate labs. Results will take about 24 hours.
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 13, 2020

All good questions to ask, it would seem to me, both for him and for the rest of Americans.
    But MSNBC producer Kyle Griffin didn’t think so. Indeed, he claimed that it was irresponsible of Musk to even ask the question.
    Such an irresponsible tweet.
    — Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) November 13, 2020

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2020...279551-n279551
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum