Page 128 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Ah. I was checking the NPS site of Yellowstone CGs here https://www.nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/campgrounds.htm before I went for in-park camping, hence the confusion.

But you literally meant park CGs were closed and you stayed outside. First night I stayed at a forest CG just outside the border. The overflow area was free. Sheffield. https://goo.gl/maps/pTkSsazBE7X5zFS48
    I like Sheffield, services the same area we were in.

I soaked my feet in the creek were the road crosses it and let the dog play in the water.

To those who don't know---many primitive camping options on the Flagg to Ashton road
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    I like Sheffield, services the same area we were in.

I soaked my feet in the creek were the road crosses it and let the dog play in the water.

To those who don't know---many primitive camping options on the Flagg to Ashton road
    Don't say that too much. Good place to get away from the crowds. Pretty area.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    I see reference to 14 sites on the Teton NPS map. Are there more outside the park boundary on that road?

From a friend on Facebook:

"I've come to realize that it is only men and women who are getting sick with the virus.
    So. To the other 70 genders, how are y'all doing?? What's your secret??"

Good question....

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Joe Rogan gives Los Angeles the big ole' middle finger. He'll be taking his Joe Rogan Podcast and hundreds of thousands of Spotify listeners to Texas, where he can "have more freedom".

Good for him. Maybe it'll start a trend and wake people up to the lunacy that exists in California.

https://brobible.com/culture/article...-la-texas/amp/

Another pretty good article here about the potential exodus from liberal California. The comments are gold as usual:

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/joe-...s-chuck-devore
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I see reference to 14 sites on the Teton NPS map. Are there more outside the park boundary on that road?

Yes
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Look for Jackass Loop and be bear aware. I was told after camping there that this area is where they relocate trouble bears.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

11. Likes dougrz liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

The censorship of docs talking about treatments and such has kicked into high gear. DJTj suspended from Twitter, and now their website apparently booted by a hosting company. Wow.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com

The censorship of docs talking about treatments and such has kicked into high gear. DJTj suspended from Twitter, and now their website apparently booted by a hosting company. Wow.

This link doesn't work.

Hey gang! Have you ever read 1984? You should pick yourself up a copy and give it a read. It's a prelude to what the USA is headed for.

Seriously....1984 by George Orwell. Go check it out......while you still can.

This link doesn't work.
    This was my point. We're beyond social media censorship, we're now seeing web hosts pulling down sites.

17. Likes Sombeech, Byron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    This...

Admitting a Trump defeat already?

Admitting a Trump defeat already?
    No... just predicting an end to the Scamdemic. If Trump wins I'm predicting crashing the economy will be tossed on the trash heap with grabbing pussy, Russia, impeachment, yada yada....

Not only that, but the media coverage of this is just outrageous.

"Twitter limits Donald Trump Jr.'s account after sharing coronavirus disinformation"

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...ng-coronavirus
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    No... just predicting an end to the Scamdemic. If Trump wins I'm predicting crashing the economy will be tossed on the trash heap with grabbing pussy, Russia, impeachment, yada yada....
    Couldn't agree more. I wonder what the new outrageous thing will be? I can't imagine where they will go next, but I'm sure they'll think of something.

He's an alien reptilian overlord...the vanguard of an invasion.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

22. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    There will be no need for a new scandal if he wins. The violence on election night and going forward will be fierce and widespread. I anticipate suburban areas targeted and Repub voter rolls to be used for house targeting.

In a state like CO, where party registration is searchable online by name, people are exceptionally vulnerable.

I think people will be slain in the streets if Trump wins. Suicide bombers will run rampant through all major cities, killing and maiming women and children at will. Republicans will be hunted down and their throats cut out as they sit in their homes and their heads will be lifted on pikes. Cops will stand down and watch as rabid Democrats pour violence and fear into the hearts of all who do not share in their outrage. Fires will tear through the suburbs as arson on a massive scale will be dealt out at the hands of crazed liberals. It's coming. You'll see.

You can try and warn others of their impending demise but it's no use. Our next Civil War is coming this November, and it will be far bloodier and deadlier than the first. BY FAR! Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives, lock up the back door and run for your lives!!

25. Likes accadacca, oldno7 liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum