Page 87 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    If I had a neighbor do this, I think I might pee in their swimming pool or something at a later date.

Meanwhile, Gray said the Unified Police Department has had to deal with reports from concerned citizens who don’t understand what Salt Lake County’s “stay safe, stay home” order entails. Recently, the department received a call about a family that was having a picnic.

“People are allowed to do that! They’re allowed to go outside” said Gray. “There’s a lot of confusion out there.”

https://www.deseret.com/indepth/2020...edium=referrer
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

^^^^From that article:

"It’s no wonder there’s confusion however when rules change. On Thursday, the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority implemented a rule requiring transit passengers to wear face masks. In a video posted on Twitter Friday by the Philly Transit Riders Union, Philadelphia police officers are seen forcibly dragging a man off a bus, allegedly for not wearing a mask."

This is totally insane - cops pulling a man from the train because he doesn't have a mask??? !!!!! Are you kidding me??

I'm sorry, but i refuse to give an excuse to the cops doing this with the tripe excuse - well, they were just doing their job. TOTAL BS. They are openly defying the constitution - the very one in which they swear to protect when they take the oath when sworn in as an officer.

Before all of this took place, due to isolated incidents actual police brutality, in conjunction with widespread rumors and false accusations of bad police, the community support for cops around the country was getting more and more polarized. With stupid crap like this, people being arrested for paddle boarding on an empty shoreline, and other such stupid acts of police enforcing extreme tyrannical rules put in place by local governments, I can only see that polaraization getting bigger, and swaying some from one side of the argument over to the other. This type of asshattery will only create more dislike, distrust, and disrespect from the community for PDs around the country.
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

4. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

7. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Got an email from the local clinic saying, “we cannot screw for coronavirus today.” I think think they meant “screen”...

10. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Got an email from the local clinic saying, “we cannot screw for coronavirus today.” I think think they meant “screen”...
    Can you post the phone number when they are ready to start screwing again please

12. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Can you post the phone number when they are ready to start screwing again please
    Is probably connected to this warning that went out in Wasatch county this morn.

Name:  B6E77553-E282-40E6-924A-5E7A8B92C17C.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  25.1 KB

14. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Stolen....

The Latin root of the word "quarantine" is "forty".

So what does the Bible say about 40?

The flood lasted 40 days.

40 years Moses fled Egypt.

40 days Moses stayed on Mount Sinai to receive the Commandments.

Exodus lasted 40 years.

Jesus fasted for 40 days.

Lent is 40 days.

40 days for a woman to rest after giving birth.

A group of theologians thinks the number 40 represents "change”. It is the time of preparing a person, or people, to make a fundamental change.

Something will happen after these 40 days. Just believe and pray. Remember, whenever the number 40 appears in the Bible, there is a "change".

Please know that during this "quarantine" rivers are cleaning up, vegetation is growing, the air is becoming cleaner because of less pollution, there is less theft and murder, healing is happening, and most importantly, people are turning to Christ. The Earth is at rest for the first time in many years and hearts are truly transforming.

So, during this time, enjoy it with your loved ones and return to the family altar together. Family prayer is a great blessing. Through prayer you will see the changes God can work in you and in your home. Christ promises us that everything works together for the good for those who love God: Romans 8:28!

Remember we are in the year 2020, and 20 + 20 = 40.

Also, 2020 is the year of the United States Census. Jesus Christ, the savior of the world, was born during a census.

Lastly, 2020 is perfect vision. May our sight focus on the Lord and living according to His perfect vision for us knowing He holds us in the palm of His hand.

May these days of "quarantine" bring spiritual liberation to our souls, our nation, and our world.

The best is yet to come.

Theory, guess;

Boris is sick with 'crona in England. I think he'll get bad enough and in the public eye, suspense, and then he'll use hydroxychloroquine to show the WORLD how fast he recovers. Undeniable proof, busting through any lies, if it happens.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    I'm still thinking this will come out. Have you noticed how the main stream media has NOT investigated or announced how Boris made his recovery?

They know.

Strategy.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Stolen....

The Latin root of the word "quarantine" is "forty".

So what does the Bible say about 40?

The flood lasted 40 days.

40 years Moses fled Egypt.

40 days Moses stayed on Mount Sinai to receive the Commandments.

Exodus lasted 40 years.

Jesus fasted for 40 days.

Lent is 40 days.

40 days for a woman to rest after giving birth.

A group of theologians thinks the number 40 represents "change”. It is the time of preparing a person, or people, to make a fundamental change.

Something will happen after these 40 days. Just believe and pray. Remember, whenever the number 40 appears in the Bible, there is a "change".

Please know that during this "quarantine" rivers are cleaning up, vegetation is growing, the air is becoming cleaner because of less pollution, there is less theft and murder, healing is happening, and most importantly, people are turning to Christ. The Earth is at rest for the first time in many years and hearts are truly transforming.

So, during this time, enjoy it with your loved ones and return to the family altar together. Family prayer is a great blessing. Through prayer you will see the changes God can work in you and in your home. Christ promises us that everything works together for the good for those who love God: Romans 8:28!

Remember we are in the year 2020, and 20 + 20 = 40.

Also, 2020 is the year of the United States Census. Jesus Christ, the savior of the world, was born during a census.

Lastly, 2020 is perfect vision. May our sight focus on the Lord and living according to His perfect vision for us knowing He holds us in the palm of His hand.

May these days of "quarantine" bring spiritual liberation to our souls, our nation, and our world.

The best is yet to come.
    Gotta love fairytales

Chere'

Theory, guess;

Boris is sick with 'crona in England. I think he'll get bad enough and in the public eye, suspense, and then he'll use hydroxychloroquine to show the WORLD how fast he recovers. Undeniable proof, busting through any lies, if it happens.
    'beech ... this is not called undeniable proof. it's called anecdotal evidence. "proof" requires significantly more ...

19. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    'beech ... this is not called undeniable proof. it's called anecdotal evidence. "proof" requires significantly more ...
    Yes, just a guess at this point. I do believe we will see the truth eventually.

Porkulous Check

(Copied from another post.)
    “From Dave Ramsey Financial Group on how to use your stimulus check. This isn’t free money to spend however you want...

So here’s what’s up:
    1. To Tenants: If the government says you don’t have to pay your rent and there’s a ban on evictions, you better do whatever you can to pay your rent. There will be major repercussions when eviction bans are lifted. Don’t think you’ll get a free ride out of this.
    PAY YOUR RENT! Your landlord has bills to pay too.

2. To Homeowners: If the government tells banks to stop mortgage payments, DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO PAY YOUR MORTGAGE!. Some lenders are saying you don’t have to pay for 3 months, but on the 4th month, all four payments are due in full. Do not take a chance and not pay. Major foreclosures will come from all this. The banks didn’t help homeowners in 2008-2009 and in 2020, it’s still the same.
    Pay your mortgage.

3. If the utility company suspends payments, you better pay any amount you can! They are like banks, they will want their money eventually and when all this clears up, you’ll owe an exorbitant bill and still won’t have any utilities. Pay whatever you can.

4. If you get a government stimulus check, this check is to help pay your bills. That means you pay your rent, your mortgage, your utilities, your insurance, your car payment, your bills.
    This is not for frivolous spending.

5. The real problem is, many who will get the stimulus check....won’t pay their bills then will be crying and wailing saying
    “They evicted me. They cut off my power, they repossessed my car...”
    All while you’re broke and carrying that empty purse you bought with your stimulus check.
    Right!! Its not a free for all people think wisely!👍
    PAY YOUR BILLS!!!!
    There’s always FREE cheese 🧀 in a mouse 🐁 trap!”

22. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7, rockgremlin, blueeyes liked this post
    Bill Gates tweets about WHO funding cut and gets hammered by replies

https://twitter.com/BillGates/status...643941376?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    (Copied from another post.)
    “From Dave Ramsey Financial Group on how to use your stimulus check. This isn’t free money to spend however you want...

So here’s what’s up:
    1. To Tenants: If the government says you don’t have to pay your rent and there’s a ban on evictions, you better do whatever you can to pay your rent. There will be major repercussions when eviction bans are lifted. Don’t think you’ll get a free ride out of this.
    PAY YOUR RENT! Your landlord has bills to pay too.

2. To Homeowners: If the government tells banks to stop mortgage payments, DO WHATEVER YOU CAN TO PAY YOUR MORTGAGE!. Some lenders are saying you don’t have to pay for 3 months, but on the 4th month, all four payments are due in full. Do not take a chance and not pay. Major foreclosures will come from all this. The banks didn’t help homeowners in 2008-2009 and in 2020, it’s still the same.
    Pay your mortgage.

3. If the utility company suspends payments, you better pay any amount you can! They are like banks, they will want their money eventually and when all this clears up, you’ll owe an exorbitant bill and still won’t have any utilities. Pay whatever you can.

4. If you get a government stimulus check, this check is to help pay your bills. That means you pay your rent, your mortgage, your utilities, your insurance, your car payment, your bills.
    This is not for frivolous spending.

5. The real problem is, many who will get the stimulus check....won’t pay their bills then will be crying and wailing saying
    “They evicted me. They cut off my power, they repossessed my car...”
    All while you’re broke and carrying that empty purse you bought with your stimulus check.
    Right!! Its not a free for all people think wisely!
    PAY YOUR BILLS!!!!
    There’s always FREE cheese in a mouse trap!”
    Love Dave...lived in TN early 2000

Chere'

25. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    These lyrics have never been more appropriate. When I was in school I used to love when the radio stations would start playing this song because I knew I would be free soon. Now as a parent, we will all survive somehow right?!

Here is an interesting article on using ECMO to treat two patients in severe COVID crisis.

According to this article 80% of patients that end up on ventilators die because their lungs are so damaged they can't handle being on the ventilators. ECMO removes blood, oxygenates the RBCs for you, then returns the oxygenated blood to the body giving the lungs time to heal.

One of the patients was gave a drug that helps pit the breaks on the overactive immune system stopping the cytokine storm.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...treatment.html

Chere'

29. Likes oldno7, accadacca, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Wolverines!

31. Likes xjblue, oldno7 liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum