Page 117 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2473

Thread: Coronavirus

  1. #2321
    ^^I'm not touching that vaccine. Do you know how much platinum is going to be in that stuff? Don't you know how those heavy metals in vaccines give kids autism?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    Don't you know how those heavy metals

  4. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    If that's not the face of autism, I don't know what is.

    that's a joke, btw. Before anyone gets upset that I'm making fun of autistic people...

  5. #2324
    I heard from a bird that a mother giving birth at a Utah hospital tested positive for Covid-19, because they test all moms before they enter the hospital. The strange thing? Well, her husband tested negative. Anyway, they told her that they would have to separate her from the baby after birth. The mother refused and signed a “against medical advice” form to keep her baby with her.


  6. #2325
    ^^^Shouldn't this be in the Bitchez Be Crazy thread?

  7. #2326
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  8. #2327
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  9. #2328
    Well, we have no choice. Only a vaccine will give the solution to this pandemic. Scientist have said that without the presence of a vaccine, we can expect for the virus to keep on coming back just like flu, a deadly flu.

  10. #2329
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    Quote Originally Posted by aporyste View Post
    Well, we have no choice. Only a vaccine will give the solution to this pandemic. Scientist have said that without the presence of a vaccine, we can expect for the virus to keep on coming back just like flu, a deadly flu.

    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

    we must all stay indoors.
    very well said--we have no choice, theres dangerous stuff beyond our front doors.
    I'm closing my blinds now to further insulate from the china virus.
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  11. Likes blueeyes liked this post
  12. #2330
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

    we must all stay indoors.
    very well said--we have no choice, theres dangerous stuff beyond our front doors.
    I'm closing my blinds now to further insulate from the china virus.
    AND--I will only look outside if I hear neighbors talking outside their homes or mis behaving, then of course it will be my duty to turn them in to the proper authorities.
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  13. #2331
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  14. #2332
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  15. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  16. #2333
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  17. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  18. #2334
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  19. Likes blueeyes, rockgremlin liked this post
  20. #2335
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  21. Likes savanna3313 liked this post
  22. #2336
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    Truly hope this is "real" news.

    California biopharmaceutical company claims coronavirus antibody breakthrough

    EXCLUSIVE — A California-based biopharmaceutical company claims to have discovered an antibody that could shield the human body from the coronavirus and flush it out of a person’s system within four days, Fox News has exclusively learned.
    Later Friday, Sorrento Therapeutics will announce their discovery of the STI-1499 antibody, which the San Diego company said can provide "100% inhibition" of COVID-19, adding that a treatment could be available months before a vaccine hits the market.
    "We want to emphasize there is a cure. There is a solution that works 100 percent," Dr. Henry Ji, founder and CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics, told Fox News. "If we have the neutralizing antibody in your body, you don't need the social distancing. You can open up a society without fear."

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...?ocid=msedgntp
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  23. Likes blueeyes liked this post
  24. #2337
    Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Posts
    2,340
    My last remaining uncle (by marriage) passed away yesterday in New Orleans - NOT from Covid. He was 87, lived a long, full life, but because of Covid, the best available service will be a graveside service with limited attendance. He should be buried with full military honors as he served during Korea in the 101st Airborne - something he never mentioned. I didn't know until I read his obituary today. The last of the greatest generation is disappearing......
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

  25. #2338
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Truly hope this is "real" news.

    California biopharmaceutical company claims coronavirus antibody breakthrough

    EXCLUSIVE — A California-based biopharmaceutical company claims to have discovered an antibody that could shield the human body from the coronavirus and flush it out of a person’s system within four days, Fox News has exclusively learned.
    Later Friday, Sorrento Therapeutics will announce their discovery of the STI-1499 antibody, which the San Diego company said can provide "100% inhibition" of COVID-19, adding that a treatment could be available months before a vaccine hits the market.
    "We want to emphasize there is a cure. There is a solution that works 100 percent," Dr. Henry Ji, founder and CEO of Sorrento Therapeutics, told Fox News. "If we have the neutralizing antibody in your body, you don't need the social distancing. You can open up a society without fear."

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...?ocid=msedgntp
    Sorrento Therapeutics stock (SRNE) spiked 158% today. Over a half billion shares traded just today!!

    Name:  z19997c0az438bd5e520f44380816f80eadeb4228b.png
Views: 60
Size:  8.6 KB
    #NotMyVirus

  26. #2339
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  27. #2340
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    15,076
    I'm not Spartacus


    It'll come back.


    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  28. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •