Page 144 of 165 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Many have been singing the alarm since day 1 of unintended consequences of the lockdowns,
    Trump has been the leader of the band since day one stating "the cure can't be worse than the disease".

2. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Wow. The tyranny bleeds over into the corporate realm. We’ve all seen the many stories of flight attendants with a power stuck up their a$$ Picking out customers they had s bed with and tormenting then to death and getting them kicked off of flights due to alleged ( but later revealed to be false or minor) mask policy violations. Now Delta is stepping up the power move.

Name:  AFA580BF-5B9B-4FA5-AED5-6658EE80279E.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  31.2 KB

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ssengers-to-no
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post

May have done them all a favor since Delta is consistently more expensive than the other airlines.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Name:  21B13629-5B1C-4B1E-BC21-B2EA0B24EF27.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  20.4 KB

7. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    CDC Reveals Hospitals Counted Heart Attacks As COVID-19 Deaths

The latest numbers from the CDC reveal hospitals have been counting patients who died from serious preexisting conditions as COVID-19 deaths. One America’s Pearson Sharp has more, as the CDC counts over 51-thousand patients who actually died from heart attacks, as opposed to the coronavirus.

video at link

https://www.oann.com/cdc-reveals-hospitals-counted-heart-attacks-as-covid-19-deaths/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

9. Likes dougrz liked this post
    OMIGOSH! Utah just smashed it's single day Covid case count with 2,292 new cases! I even got an Amber-alert type message on my phone telling me to mask up and limit gatherings to 10 people.

Why don't people just wear a stupid mask? Are they retarded?

If everyone just wore a mask Covid would be gone in just a few weeks!! Come on man!!

11. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    OMIGOSH! Utah just smashed it's single day Covid case count with 2,292 new cases! I even got an Amber-alert type message on my phone telling me to mask up and limit gatherings to 10 people.

Why don't people just wear a stupid mask? Are they retarded?

If everyone just wore a mask Covid would be gone in just a few weeks!! Come on man!!

Oh nooooooo. Yeah, things are getting stupid.

Side note for you though. JP Sears was on point last night. Have fun at the show tonight. He's a funny guy and isn't really into pulling punches.

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post
    Oh nooooooo. Yeah, things are getting stupid.

Side note for you though. JP Sears was on point last night. Have fun at the show tonight. He's a funny guy and isn't really into pulling punches.
    Sweet!! Out of curiosity, are masks required? Were people masked up?
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 10-30-2020 at 02:34 PM.

They made you wear them when you go in, but once you sit down, just take them off and you're fine. They follow the same logic that you can only spread the disease while standing. Sitting, you're fine and it can't get out of your body.

15. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    Funny...when RBG died, I figured (quite wrongly) that the Covid would hit the back burner...but it sure as hell didn't. In fact, they amped it up to the max...I suppose it's just another way of getting people that have nightmares about it on their side. Need all the help they can get, huh? Come one, come all! Child molesters? Criminals? Freaks of all shapes and sizes?...well come on down!

I reckon they didn't want to die on that SC hill...probably took a lay at the land and figured it was a losing proposition...a rare moment of restraint considering they've gone absolutely apeshit with everything else.

I wonder what will happen in regards to Covid once Trump is crowned king again? It's been 7 friggin' months...7 months! How long can they keep this up? It really serves them no purpose after that...other than just ginning up hate between the sad sacks and those that are truly over it.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

17. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    There is no Covid at the local strip clubs... just saying

No such thing as masks at Divas...

19. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

21. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    /\/\/\...it's also know as Helsinki Syndrome. Anybody with a yard sign that says "Restore Sanity" it deeply afflicted with it...I've seen those alongside ones for Biden.

Crazy isn't it? They're ready and willing to turn the country over to God Knows Who?

23. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  B51071BC-373F-4C29-9B08-69AED19D6FA4.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  19.7 KB

25. Likes dougrz, Byron, oldno7 liked this post

27. Likes dougrz, Byron liked this post
    From a friend of mine who owns a local bar...

So you all can join us at Leatherheads. We can serve you until 10pm but after 10 pm we can just stare at you until 1am But not serve you drinks. Cause evidently alcohol causes Corona or what???

^^^Yeah, it all seems to be exactly opposite of what we thought relative to the election. Instead of using the China virus as a political weapon leading up to the election only to dump it by way side once it was over, it seems they may have been tiptoeing on pins and needles leading up to the election as to piss of the least number of voters, and now it’s over, they don’t care about who they piss of, they just think they have the power and authority and right to initiate whatever mandates they want with no rhyme or reason to them.

Remember back in July when Herr Herbert had the goal of keeping the fault infection rate under 500, or he threatened to shut stuff back down again? But then up to the election, the daily count was over 2500, and it wasn’t until AFTER the election did he seem to want to take any action.

Obvious. Such a "deadly virus" and these people withheld the vaccine until after the election.

31. Likes dougrz, oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Obvious. Such a "deadly virus" and these people withheld the vaccine until after the election.

Yep...and it's gonna be perfectly safe because it coming a la Biden. Kamala will give it the big thumbs up!

So we have from advisors on Biden's virus committee.

1. A 4 to 6 week full lockdown.
    2. Not prioritizing US citizens because that's unfair. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...e-distribution
    3. De emphasizing seniors since they're not as economically important.

"The WHO proposal fails to consider the fact that death is not the only form of harm, Emanuel argued, and that prioritizing seniors at higher risk would mean sending a disproportionate amount of vaccines to wealthier countries, where average life expectancies tend to be longer.
    Instead, Emanuel and his co-authors advocated for focusing on preventing premature death, the consequences of school and business closures and reducing general transmission of the virus."

Oh, Dem voters, what you support. Literally America last and good riddance to old people.

34. Likes devo_stevo, Iceaxe, oldno7 liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum