Page 133 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

I think the explosion the "experts" want to protect us from is the stock market setting record highs.... if the liberals don't get that squashed before November the election will be a bloodbath.

2. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I think the explosion the "experts" want to protect us from is the stock market setting record highs.... if the liberals don't get that squashed before November the election will be a bloodbath.
    It's gonna be a bloodbath anyway...and you're right, the only thing that would stop the market is another lockdown...and that ain't gonna happen.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

6. Likes dougrz liked this post
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    We have 10 pos COVID19 patients and 1 PUI. And the hospital is finally busy again!

Hospital is asking us to stay out of our IMC unit. They will be closing the hallway down so it limits who comes near the COVID19 unit. My hospital is doing good on supplies currently. But sounds like the surge might be here.

School starts in 13 days. Should be interesting.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

8. Likes accadacca liked this post

10. Likes blueeyes liked this post

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Ah...I think the percentage you will get is higher but it won't kill if you do. Might make you good and sick. You might not even notice.

Been listening to several videos about viral load and how that plays into this vital infection. Interesting.

At any rate as school starts back up.... I am sitting here with waiting to see how things play out. 8 months in and we still are learning everyday.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

14. Likes rockgremlin, Iceaxe, dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Card View Post
    Apparently this "expert" says we need another full-on lock down to protect us from an "explosion" of cases to happen in September. CNN.......

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/micha...073419674.html
    OK....starting with him. Lock him in a closet. He can still do his interviews with Don Lemon..the last one left to listen to this nutcase. Or is Don Lemon the expert?
    BTW, how early do you have this talking? I see an article from 2004..."The nature of the widespread avian influenza outbreaks in Asia points to the threat of a human flu pandemic that could rival the disastrous pandemic of 1918-1920, infectious disease expert Michael T. Osterholm, PhD, MPH, warned in a public forum in Minneapolis last week.There are disquieting signs that the H5N1 virus circulating in Asian poultry flocks could do as much damage to humanity as the "Spanish flu" virus of 1918, said Osterholm, director of the University of Minnesota Center for infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP), publisher of this Web site."

I see the one from 2001.."The use of biologic agents by a terrorist is really the ultimate rock in the gear. It is a way to bring down a society, not only in terms of death and the kinds of illnesses we could see, but the panic that will ensue across states, that will ensue throughout commerce in general, is the very nature of what terrorism is all about."

Much better is this doomsayer who was streaming when the market crashed in 2010. Classic audio...guy going crazy lol.Shows you how its done.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2kEjZSMj6I

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post

Much better is this doomsayer who was streaming when the market crashed in 2010. Classic audio...guy going crazy lol.Shows you how its done.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2kEjZSMj6I

That's funny...I never knew Captain Beefheart was keeping up on the market.

18. Likes oldno7, blueeyes liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

11/3/20 is election day...

Chicago's $66M coronavirus hospital treats just 38 patients

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-c...ing-66-million

Coronavirus

JUST IN: Utah reports 242 new cases and 2 new COVID-19 deaths. The rolling seven-day average is 354 cases - or 9.6% of those tested. 139 people hospitalized.

This seems like really low numbers. I haven’t been following it, but when do we stop reporting the numbers because it is over? Obviously there are still mountains to climb I guess because they are still cancelling everything. Including a good chunk of college sports due to some new heart condition?

Luckily here in Utah we’ve got High School Football and much of it is streamed live, including 25 games last weekend. So I guess I’ll be watching more of that and BYU Football this year. Along with the SEC, ACC, Big 12 and others.

when do we stop reporting the numbers because it is over?
    November 4, 2020.

This seems like really low numbers. I haven’t been following it, but when do we stop reporting the numbers because it is over?.
    Our knob polisher Governor here in Colorado just extended the "mask mandate" for another month...until the middle of September. I'm sure he'll keep extending it all the way to the election, at least. They have to...especially since they're going off right now with the Post Office thing and "voter suppression"...they'll have to keep everyone masked up and fearful of going to polling places.

You guys still have the mandate there in Utah? It'll be interesting to see if the Governors of red states in particular pull back on those before the election. I think it's obvious that most people are truly done with this thing (it's been 6 months now, for Christ's sake) and the "death and misery" isn't equitable to the economic and mental pain.

But it's all about politics, power, control and fear...conservative types just want to get back to normal but the liberals have no limiting principles...you ask them "When does it end" and you can't get an answer. Like chicken little, people will turn away from it.

So Biden/Harris propose a three month federal mandate with masks...I wonder if they'd actually implement it if they were elected? Seems to me a vast majority would give them the middle finger. The proposal itself is like a torpedo into the side of it's own ship.

I was in the grocery store last night with my mask on...everybody had a mask on. I wear it for one reason only...because I want to purchase products and without it I would (likely) be asked to leave. I can't help but think that most of the other people in that store feel the same way. They're not "sanitizing" the shit out of everything anymore and I didn't see a line outside the restroom with people washing their hands.

With the exception of those that live with mental or physical hypochondria as a normal part of their lives...I'd say most are just over this thing.

25. Likes rockgremlin, accadacca liked this post
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Our knob polisher Governor here in Colorado just extended the "mask mandate" for another month...until the middle of September. I'm sure he'll keep extending it all the way to the election, at least. They have to...especially since they're going off right now with the Post Office thing and "voter suppression"...they'll have to keep everyone masked up and fearful of going to polling places.

You guys still have the mandate there in Utah? It'll be interesting to see if the Governors of red states in particular pull back on those before the election. I think it's obvious that most people are truly done with this thing (it's been 6 months now, for Christ's sake) and the "death and misery" isn't equitable to the economic and mental pain.

But it's all about politics, power, control and fear...conservative types just want to get back to normal but the liberals have no limiting principles...you ask them "When does it end" and you can't get an answer. Like chicken little, people will turn away from it.

So Biden/Harris propose a three month federal mandate with masks...I wonder if they'd actually implement it if they were elected? Seems to me a vast majority would give them the middle finger. The proposal itself is like a torpedo into the side of it's own ship.

I was in the grocery store last night with my mask on...everybody had a mask on. I wear it for one reason only...because I want to purchase products and without it I would (likely) be asked to leave. I can't help but think that most of the other people in that store feel the same way. They're not "sanitizing" the shit out of everything anymore and I didn't see a line outside the restroom with people washing their hands.

With the exception of those that live with mental or physical hypochondria as a normal part of their lives...I'd say most are just over this thing.
    The mask mandate in Utah only impacts a small fraction of counties. The remainder of the state is mostly mask-free save for those establishments that are mandating for entry.
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

27. Likes oldno7, Byron liked this post
    God bless Utah...I envy you guys sometimes.

^^^Utah left mask mandates up to local officials.... so... basically any city or county controlled be a Democratic has a mask mandate... and they say it's not political.

Private business can set their own standards.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum