Page 81 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

In Utah they want everybody to wear a face mask when they go to the store or outside. What exactly will this accomplish?

If somebody sneezes or there is corona mist in the air...well if it goes into your eyes, then you are toast anyway, so good luck breathing in that mask. If it makes you feel better!

2. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin, blueeyes liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

^^^wearings masks is just so the ugly chicks can get a date... LMAO

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    In Utah they want everybody to wear a face mask when they go to the store or outside. What exactly will this accomplish?

If somebody sneezes or there is corona mist in the air...well if it goes into your eyes, then you are toast anyway, so good luck breathing in that mask. If it makes you feel better!
    The way this helps is for those that have been infected, but not symptomatic, or low grade symptoms. They keep those droplets to themselves. Anytime at work at the hospital if you come in coughing and don't grab yourself a mask. (this is BC before covid) then someone usually hands you one. Don't spread your dam germs.

But if you are not sick, wearing a mask is really pointless. It can help some people stop touching their face as much. Most people don't even wear a mask the right way. To be truly effective you can't have any air escaping around the mask once you have it on. I use to help fit our techs and phlebs for N95 masks.
    Chere'

7. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I wonder how long it will take to go public that COVID19 was engineered, and that China hired Harvard University staff to help create it.

I think some of that is unfolding already with the arrests of the Harvard Chair, but we'll soon see how far they went.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

10. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

12. Likes rockgremlin, Sombeech liked this post
    Went down to the local Costco - drove into the parking lot and took one look at the line of people going out the door and wrapping around the building, everyone spaced 6 feet apart, and many wearing face masks, and I said NOPE. Whatever I was gonna get at Costco can wait. Damned if I'm gonna conform to the media driven paranoia.

From there, I went to Smith's instead, where there wasn't a line of paranoid people going out the door. So my question is... Does Smith's not care about the safety of their patrons, or are Smith's-goers just reckless?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

14. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    My understanding is Smith's instituted measures to only allow X amount of customers per square foot much like Walmart. Maybe you got lucky or there are not as many people shopping Smith's as there are Costco. You have to love the liquor stores doing it too along with tape X's 6' apart outside the door.

Name:  FB_IMG_1586563668260.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  70.3 KB
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I wonder how long it will take to go public that COVID19 was engineered, and that China hired Harvard University staff to help create it.

I think some of that is unfolding already with the arrests of the Harvard Chair, but we'll soon see how far they went.

Fake news

False headline claim: Harvard Professor arrested for creating and selling the new coronavirus to China

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN21P292

18. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    And at Iceaxe house...

With the number of people veging on their couch Netflix and Hostess binging, how many are dramatically increasing their risk of heart disease and diabetes? When they suffer and die from these sedentary onset outcomes years from now, will their deaths be classified as Covid caused, too?

Name:  2FCDB92B-BEE0-4A9E-B70A-1DF60F544AFF.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  19.1 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

America First!!!!!!!???

Why is DiFi so obsessed with supporting Iran, especially at a time like this? Don’t tell me she has value sincere concern for the Iranian people. Despite the fact she is completely corrupt, and is either committing a quid pro quo here, she also really doesn’t have a clue of where money comes from - she literally thinks money grows on trees- that only grows in America.

Name:  743825A6-B74E-4650-B965-15BFF74C62CF.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  20.9 KB

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

22. Likes dougrz liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

24. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Fake news

False headline claim: Harvard Professor arrested for creating and selling the new coronavirus to China

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN21P292
    It'll come out soon:

"While the*Department of Justice did arrest*Dr. Charles Lieber, chair*of*the*Chemistry and*Chemical*Biology*Department at Harvard University,*this was not*for creating the new coronavirusnor*nor for selling*it*to China.*Lieber*and*two non-Harvard Chinese researchers were charged*with*lying about*their*alleged links to the Chinese government."

I find it funny to see everybody and their dog out walking, running, etc trying to get in shape. I hear that orange juice is harder to find because it has vitamin C and everyone thinks they can suddenly get healthy! Lol. Leave it to Americans to procrastinate! As soon as we are in the clear they will be back to triple cheeseburgers and a Diet Coke!

27. Likes blueeyes, rockgremlin liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    I totally believe that we wouldn't be in this situation and life could have continued as normal if the rumpster would have issued orders for everyone to wear a mask from the get go. Masks work very well at not spreading this around if everyone was to wear a mask.
    Just out of curiosity... under what Constitutional rights and authority was this to be carried out under? There are already thousands of lawsuits on government overreach associated with this. Our freedoms and liberties, which are currently being trampled at an unprecedented rate, have nothing to do with saving lives.

Just for fun, I invite anybody to look at the deaths from "Flu" or pneumonia in the past month.

Would it be strange if that number were almost ZERO?

31. Likes oldno7 liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum