Page 5 of 165 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I don't understand the toilet paper outage
    Or, the bottled water shortage. Is this some virus that's supposed to spoil our local water supply or contaminate our water pipelines? Or, is corona zombies going to chase us from our homes, and we have to go hide out up on the mountains, and thus need to pack bottled water up there?

The mask thing is rediculous as well. All dust masks, which would do nothing for this otherwise miniscule bug, wouldn't do anything to contain it, anyway.

ANd the obsession over hand sanitizer -
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

My wife just called me from the Costco and said it's like a Saturday over there! Toilet paper is stacked up and down the isles and cases of water. People are going hog wild over the stuff! They are limiting the amount of water and toilet paper you can buy. Some lady had 5 cases of toilet paper in the line. So the checker lady said, "you can only buy 3." My wife was laughing with another lady, just trying to get the basics and didn't buy any toilet paper or water. Unbelievable...

You'd think Kleenex would be the hot item, not toilet paper. Corona virus is a respiratory illness not a stomach bug.... Just sayin'
    Life is Good

5. Likes BasinCruiser, rockgremlin, accadacca liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

7. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post

^^^That's not what the news is saying. They're saying that the Coronavirus has a much higher death rate than the other viruses, and that I should stock up on toilet paper and bottled water immediately.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

9. Likes dougrz, oldno7 liked this post

From my Neighbor who works for Costco. "It has been crazy. We sold 10,000 cases of water last week at $2.99. That's $30,000."

Don't worry.... the Corona Virus was made in China so you know it won't last very long.

LMAO

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    From my Neighbor who works for Costco. "It has been crazy. We sold 10,000 cases of water last week at $2.99. That's $30,000."

Think of all the plastic that won't get recycled.

Crazy how a virus can completely shut off the culinary water supply to major cities within the U.S.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post

Crazy how a virus can completely shut off the culinary water supply to major cities within the U.S.
    Zombies gotta come from somewhere.....
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Blog Entries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

17. Likes accadacca liked this post
    I expect to see more trees and bushes toilet papered this summer.
    Life is Good

and if you run out of hand sanitizer, you can use Gin, Vodka, Brandy etc etc.

^^^
    this could be the end of the world... My mom always told me to wear clean underwear in case something happens. I suppose that if it is the end I would want my ass clean... you know, just in case...

Comedy Central has a nice educational program on tonight...

I just got a note from a friend in Brisbane, Australia... wondering if we are having a run on toilet paper and hand sanitizer? Says it's crazy down there...

I just got a note from a friend in Brisbane, Australia... wondering if we are having a run on toilet paper and hand sanitizer?  Says it's crazy down there...

Blog Entries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum