Page 45 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

2. Likes dougrz, DiscGo, BasinCruiser liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  65015043-9205-41B4-8A59-76AD67847424.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  19.8 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Lol...

Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...171848492.html

6. Likes dougrz, blueeyes liked this post

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar

Wyatt was a fellow student with me in the MLS program. He went on to become a doctor and served in the military. He was over in Hawaii now he is in Texas. He protects the name of his doctor friend because of HIPPA. So I am sorry for the friend of a friend said but...it is the best I can do in the medical field. Just like I can't say how many positives we have or what is specifically is going on in my hospital.

I don't give a shit what side of the coin people are on politically. Neither side has handled this crisis well least of all Trump who wants to have packed churches on Easter Sunday...for all of you Trump lovers you do that. Follow your beloved Emperorin new clothes. I sincerely wish someone with a shred of decency, intelligence, and qualifications would actually run for president.

The only people handling this epidemic well are the doctors and nurses on the frontlines in the hospitals working their asses off. While the rest of Americans whine about staying at home and how it is going to effect the economy. If you are bitching about ANY of it you are part of the problem.

It isn't about how many people are going to be infected by the virus or the rate of death. There will be death. It is a given. The problem is the sheer numbers that end up requiring hospital care and the fact that those out actually physically fighting this are ill equipped and under prepared and risking their lives and the lives of their families at home IF they choose to go home during their battle. Imagine that for one minute. Instead of sheltering in place in the comfort of your own home. You are stuck working ungodly number of hours taking care of sick humans.

You can't leave the hospital for three weeks or more to see your family because what if you take it home to them? What if you never make it home? That isn't the current state here in Utah but it is in the hot spots.

The one thing all of us have control over the one thing we can all do is stop bitching and blaming, sit tight at home, stop panicking and stop spreading your dam cooties. Give those actually dealing with it a fighting chance.

If you have access to supplies the hospitals need be prepared to give them up. Because god only knows they need them more than all the selfish pricks who bought them up. And pray we don't become a hot spot.

I liked all the memes in the beginning that were more specifically about the virus and panic. But the political ones lately are lacking in humor. And I am not a Democrat or a liberal. ****ing hate politics because when it really matters all people do is find fault and work on their own agendas. When what we really need to do is put our differences aside and fight together.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

9. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Lol...

Seattle NPR Station Says It Will No Longer Carry Donald Trump’s Coronavirus Briefings Live Because Of Misinformation

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...171848492.html
    Media hypocracy at it's finest. 2 months ago, Rachel Roswell Moscow Maddow was calling for Trump to give more briefings on this issue. Now, she is calling for the media not to broadcast his briefings.

11. Likes dougrz, oldno7 liked this post
    Rumor has that this latest package deal blocks certain funding or transition of funds for the border wall. Meanwhile, municipalities across the country (many of which heavilly Democatic led) are initiating stay at home mandates. Just so we're clear - the Dems are mandating residents stay home to stop the spread of Chinese Wuhan Virus, while at the same time stopping work on the wall to allow migrants to pass into our country at will. You can't make up this level of stupidity.

13. Likes dougrz, oldno7 liked this post

Coronavirus

Governor Cuomo taking yesterday about the number of hospitalizations going down in New York.

“The arrows are headed in the right direction, and that is always better than the arrows headed in the wrong direction,” Cuomo said at a press conference Wednesday.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...gn-and-headed#

15. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    https://youtu.be/bE68xVXf8Kw

I believe in 24 hours this hospital had 13 deaths. I can't imagine the toll that has on the psyche of those healthcare workers.

Chere'

Coronavirus

James Dyson designed a new ventilator in 10 days. He's making 15,000 for the pandemic fight

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/26/tech/...rus/index.html

Coronavirus

National Cathedral finds 5,000 N95 masks that had been stashed away by its crypt for over 10 years

On Wednesday, Hollerith and others helped load boxes of masks into a van to deliver them to local hospitals.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/25/polit...rnd/index.html

19. Likes blueeyes liked this post

Coronavirus

Recovered coronavirus patient's message to ICU staff goes viral: 'You are all rockstars'

“This window has been the most impactful window in my life,” he said. “On days when I watched you work hard to keep me and others alive, unable to thank you for the time that you poured into me – and although I will probably never get the chance to pour that same love and support into you, I want you to know that I think you are all rockstars.”

“I watched some of you have good nights and some bad nights, but what was consistent every night was that you care for people.”

“Today I leave this ICU a changed person, hopefully for the better, not only because of your medical healing and God’s direction and guidance, but with the fact of knowing that there are such wonderful people dedicated to the care and concern of others. God bless each of you.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-IKsY2g...d=zowvrecky1sy

21. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7, blueeyes liked this post

23. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post

25. Likes dougrz, DiscGo, oldno7 liked this post

27. Likes DiscGo, blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    No. I'll likely be around Lake Powell, Cedar Mesa. I'd rather ride my bikes down dirt roads all day than hang around here watching everything be weird. Kinda like a trial run for the big one...I'm gonna go out and get the lay of the land.
    May need to lay low of the law:

https://www.14ers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=57750

Quote Originally Posted by erial View Post

Oh good, Scott P isn't aware of bogley

30. Likes jman liked this post

Chere'

32. Likes accadacca, Iceaxe liked this post
    ^^^That post nailed it!

We were having the best year in business in the past 20 years. The first three month's of the year we had made more money then all of last year. And then this trainwreck....

34. Likes accadacca, blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by erial View Post
    I'd go anyway. Isn't chilling out 100 miles away from the closest human being considered "social distancing?"

I'm gonna call their bluff on whether they want to chase me out to the ends of the earth to arrest me for not staying home.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

36. Likes accadacca, BasinCruiser liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum