Truth....

Climb-Utah.com

2. Likes dougrz, Byron, devo_stevo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Name:  C0DF9158-1490-4C02-97D5-C906BDF40BEC.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  29.1 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

5. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  C0DF9158-1490-4C02-97D5-C906BDF40BEC.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  29.1 KB

Better yet --- Blame Trump.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

7. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Better yet --- Blame Trump.

Same thing. But, blaming Trump is too centralized and precise. By labeling Trump as a racist, and therefore his followers as racist, blasting anything on racism by deduction and inference blames his followers, which in turn blames Trump.

10. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    HAHA. That's awesome.

EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY NEEDS TO READ THIS AND ABSORB IT ... THOSE STILL ASLEEP, YOU BETTER WAKE UP BECAUSE THIS SHAM/DRESS REHEARSAL WILL CERTAINLY BE THE LAST CHANCE; THOSE CHOOSING TO REMAIN IN DENIAL, GIVING THE FINGER TO REALITY, YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN ...

"CDC admitted they screwed up COVID19 infection counts and intentionally misled the public and have apologized, clarifying that the amount of people truly infected is much lower than what was originally reported -- an error so egregious it made the director of the Harvard Global Health Institute say “how could the CDC make this mistake? This is a mess."

The American Coronavirus Task Force also admitted to fudging the National COVID19 death count when Dr. Birx said the deaths are people who died “with” COVID19 not “from” COVID19, thus making the real death count much lower than what is currently being reported.

Dr. Anthony Fauci admitted masks won’t help against the virus and mask manufacturers are now including warnings that their products do not deter COVID19.

Fauci also said that continuing to close the country could cause irreparable damage.

CDC backtracked their initial claim that led governors to shutdown their states & clarified that COVID19 does not spread easily on surfaces.

Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo confirmed a recent health study showing that 70% of new infections actually originate at home, thus making stay at home orders one of the most dangerous mandates currently in place.

Trump stopped funding the WHO and threatened to cut off money permanently until they can prove they are no longer corruptly influenced by communist China after they lied to our country about human to human transmission of COVID19 in January.

The curve is flattened, the CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci, our governors, and many more were completely wrong about the potential threat of this virus.

Even California is opening up sooner than anyone expected because the evidence contradicts the long standing and inaccurate narrative still upheld by the extremely dishonest & corrupt media.

If you are still living in fear, Don’t be. The media, global organizations, the government, and its agencies “mislead” the public.

People called those of us who knew this all along conspiracy theorists, but it turns out we were just following the facts!

Open up your businesses, churches, and homes. Don’t fall for the lies any longer. If you fell for the lies this time, wake up and join the army of truth seekers fighting on the front lines.

The #CDC just confirmed a 0.2% death-rate for #COVID19 ...

For that, we have:
    • Added nearly 6 trillion to national debt
    • Laid-off or furloughed 50 million workers
    • Placed 60 million on food stamps
    • Gone from 3.5%to 14.7% unemployment
    • Crippled the petroleum industry
    • Ruined the tourism industry
    • Bankrupted the service industry
    • Caused an impending meat and protein crisis
    • Threatened, fined, and arrested church leaders
    • Exacerbated mental health problems
    • Shut down schools and colleges
    • Given unbridled power to unelected officials
    • Increased suicides higher than COVID deaths
    • Delayed surgeries and treatments for profound illnesses
    • Infringed upon countless important civil liberties
    • Placed 300 million Americans on house arrest

These consequences are largely due to two things:
    • The first is our view of government as a god that can control Providence and plagues. In our hubris, we increasingly view the government as a deity who can stop acts of nature.

• The second is our sniveling, 21st-century commitment to safety. Our desire to be “safe” ruined our fiscal, physical, medical, food, energy, and national security.

Unfortunately there is no vaccine for cultural fragility."

Written by JD Hall / Courtesy of Tara Thralls

Name:  5450A0A8-8F19-44A5-8081-6603BB9DE327.jpg
Views: 252
Size:  19.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

• The second is our sniveling, 21st-century commitment to safety. Our desire to be “safe” ruined our fiscal, physical, medical, food, energy, and national security.

Unfortunately there is no vaccine for cultural fragility."

Written by JD Hall / Courtesy of Tara Thralls

This right here sums up my viewpoint of the whole thing. The more this plays out, the more the truth comes out, the more I think this thread and the BLM thread more appropriately belongs in the Pussification of America thread. No?

15. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Hard times breed hard men... and soft times breeds soft men.

18. Likes Sandstone Addiction, devo_stevo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    So he's pretty much dead

21. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Name:  7BF9B1E4-6822-4132-9F6D-87F548A60DD2.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  22.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Hard times breed hard men... and soft times breeds soft men.
    Good times make weak men, weak men make hard times, hard times make good men.

24. Likes Byron, rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post

26. Likes Byron, dougrz, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Blog Entries
    20 mins long, but very entertaining.
    https://youtu.be/DLH2BdenN0U
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Let the lawsuits begin.

Utah leaders are being sued over CCP Virus restrictions.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46765303/utah-leaders-are-being-sued-over-covid-19-restrictions-do-the-plaintiffs-have-a-case

"The suit centers around the state code regarding disasters and its wording. Jensen argues that the code specifically states there has to be an emergency that overwhelms local resources before a state emergency can happen. There was no local state of emergency before Herbert issued the order on March 6, which was a week before Herbert went on to order the "soft closure" of public schools, signaling the beginning of pandemic-related closures across the state."The State cannot make a pre-emptive State of Emergency, it must follow the statute, and there must be a local call for assistance based upon the rules regarding the same, in order for the Governor to declare a state of emergency in order to utilize state funding for the local emergency," the lawsuit states.
    "Because the underlying conditions for declaring a state of emergency did not exist under the statute, the Governor’s actions were illegal and the justification for subsequent executive orders were similarly unsupported by the law," it goes on to say, adding "any rules or regulations that were passed without proper notice are void ab initio and are not enforceable."

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    20 mins long, but very entertaining.
    https://youtu.be/DLH2BdenN0U
    I wear a "mask" into bigger stores simply because I don't want to have a confrontation with some hypersensitive sissy. The best way to avoid trouble...is to avoid trouble. I learned that a long time ago.

But I have a habit of poking the bear...I'll go along with the program, with modifications. Right now, my "mask" is and American Flag bandana. Later today I have to run errands...I just called the Army Navy Surplus store here in Denver and asked if they have any Confederate flag bandanas and they said no...they sold out and don't even know if they'll be able to get anymore. So now I'm on the hunt for that bandana.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

30. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I wear a "mask" into bigger stores simply because I don't want to have a confrontation with some hypersensitive sissy. The best way to avoid trouble...is to avoid trouble. I learned that a long time ago.

But I have a habit of poking the bear...I'll go along with the program, with modifications. Right now, my "mask" is and American Flag bandana. Later today I have to run errands...I just called the Army Navy Surplus store here in Denver and asked if they have any Confederate flag bandanas and they said no...they sold out and don't even know if they'll be able to get anymore. So now I'm on the hunt for that bandana.
    Thats a great point about avoiding trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum