Page 113 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Here is the link to the discussion
    That's, like a TON of reading. That's why I asked for one specific point that you disagree with, and we could call it good there. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can give me a disagreement with any single one of her statements about the virus or her other points.

I've seen the snopes link about 7 times, most people look for the word "False" and breathe a sigh of relief. The snopes link disagrees with the reason she was jailed, not with the content of her discussion or her credentials.

I'll make it easy on anybody who disagrees with her interview, just name one thing. Not a library of text, that kind of stuff just goes nowhere.

I'll state again I don't know the lady, she could be a fraud, but the arguments against her are circular logic, so I have to fault to listening to her.

Is there any one thing, and only one thing, that you disagree with about her argument?

PS sorry to hear about your sister in law. That's terrible.

2. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    That's, like a TON of reading. That's why I asked for one specific point that you disagree with, and we could call it good there. Nobody, and I mean nobody, can give me a disagreement with any single one of her statements about the virus or her other points.

I've seen the snopes link about 7 times, most people look for the word "False" and breathe a sigh of relief. The snopes link disagrees with the reason she was jailed, not with the content of her discussion or her credentials.

I'll make it easy on anybody who disagrees with her interview, just name one thing. Not a library of text, that kind of stuff just goes nowhere.

I'll state again I don't know the lady, she could be a fraud, but the arguments against her are circular logic, so I have to fault to listening to her.

Is there any one thing, and only one thing, that you disagree with about her argument?

PS sorry to hear about your sister in law. That's terrible.
    Thank you.

Justin i disagree with all of it.

Have you ever heard of medicare fraud. You don't lie about why a person dies. And if you read what the guy wrote you would see where he talks about the claim people have made about Covid-19 diagnosis and 13,000 to whatever that other number that was thrown around.

I find it funny that you will sit and watch a bullshit Khanspearacy video and when more than one fact to dispute the video is given to you with links to back up the claims you suddenly can't bother yourself with reading.

This kind of fits that sheeple label Ice and I were just talking about.

Your wife is a nurse right. I don't know where she works but every year I have to take Medicare training that talks about reporting fraud and what not. If people really are falsifying information they will be in a shit ton of trouble not worth losing your job over.

But putting the code down to pay for extra supplies it takes to take care of a covid patient. That makes sense to me.

But again I will respond more to this video sometime next week.

I sat and watched that stupid ****ing video twice to write down points i disagree with so do me the favor and read what the guy and reddit wrote. And the other article and whatever else i post about it or don't post Khanspearacy theories to be disputed.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

Dr. Damania response is how I feel. Except I wish he would have spent more time providing facts but I think like all of us who approach shit like the video posted with analytical skepticism we are so fed up with junk posts and social media spreads all the junk faster than wild fire. Being more connected is not in the least bit helpful.

https://youtu.be/KHeg9DDrjMs

Chere'

Have you ever heard of medicare fraud. You don't lie about why a person dies. And if you read what the guy wrote you would see where he talks about the claim people have made about Covid-19 diagnosis and 13,000 to whatever that other number that was thrown around.
    OK thanks, let's work with this then. Yes, Medicare fraud is a no-no. So the question is, have doctors and medical staff been pressured to add COVID 19 as the cause of death? It would seem so. The question is, why? Why is there the suggestion to classify it as the virus?

With videos, they are easier for me to digest because I can listen to them while working.

And with my wife, yes she is an RN, working on her NP, she's got to wear the mask all day. The Doctors/surgeons are asked to wear the masks too, but they don't. They do whatever the hell they want.

So if we can confirm the virus death numbers are being nudged upwards, we have to ask why. We have noticed only in the last week the CDC had to be a little more honest with us. So instead of 60k deaths from COVID, they admitted those numbers came from COVID "or" Flu "or" pneumonia.

Somebody wants the count to be higher. Somebody wants the economy shut down longer. Somebody NEVER wanted Trump to mention HydroxyChloroquine with Zinc as a great remedy (and look at the results, plus look at the criticisms lash out about it). Somebody is contaminating the COVID tests with COVID. These things are happening.

Beech -- take 10 or 15 minutes and read Chere's megapost carefully. It details why Dr. Judy Mikovits is a fraud and a liar.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 05-07-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

8. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I haven't watched the video but taking it down is not the answer in the USA.

I would like to watch it in my free time, I can decide of it's validity on my own, I don't need to be protected from potential information that doesn't fit a personal criteria.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

10. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    I haven't watched the video but taking it down is not the answer in the USA.

I would like to watch it in my free time, I can decide of it's validity on my own, I don't need to be protected from potential information that doesn't fit a personal criteria.

@Sombeech post just that one link that is still up so Kurt can watch. It still works. I watched it again 3rd time this morning to confirm the swat video was the same swat video from a suspected murder case. And it is.

Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Beech -- take 10 or 15 minutes and read Chere's megapost carefully. It details why Dr. Judy Mikovits is a fraud and a liar.
    OK so let's break it down, it begins with stating the reasons she was jailed, held and such without a warrant, would go against code of conduct, law, constitution.... Do you realize what is happening with General Flynn right now? Do you know why he was charged, and why he will be exonerated?

To say she's a fraud because the law wouldn't agree with her claims of being jailed.... I'm going to need a bit more than that to say she's a fraud. And that's exactly what the Snopes link is saying why her claim is false, because the reason she was jailed.

Is there something in her argument that is false? Aside from digging up dirt on her, hell maybe she was a prostitute in Bangkok, I don't know. Maybe she's a Meth junkie, she could be. Maybe those aren't prescription eyeglasses.

What about her claim is false? Nobody is watching this video to learn how she was jailed. They want to know about this pandemic.

OK so let's break it down, it begins with stating the reasons she was jailed, held and such without a warrant, would go against code of conduct, law, constitution.... Do you realize what is happening with General Flynn right now? Do you know why he was charged, and why he will be exonerated?

To say she's a fraud because the law wouldn't agree with her claims of being jailed.... I'm going to need a bit more than that to say she's a fraud. And that's exactly what the Snopes link is saying why her claim is false, because the reason she was jailed.

Is there something in her argument that is false? Aside from digging up dirt on her, hell maybe she was a prostitute in Bangkok, I don't know. Maybe she's a Meth junkie, she could be. Maybe those aren't prescription eyeglasses.

What about her claim is false? Nobody is watching this video to learn how she was jailed. They want to know about this pandemic.

Did you read it? It doesn't sound like you read it.

She was blatantly violating patent laws and doing some very shady, unethical things. She got busted for that, and then she turns around and claims she's an innocent victim.

So I revert back to my questions

So if we can confirm the virus death numbers are being nudged upwards, we have to ask why. We have noticed only in the last week the CDC had to be a little more honest with us. So instead of 60k deaths from COVID, they admitted those numbers came from COVID "or" Flu "or" pneumonia.

Somebody wants the count to be higher. Somebody wants the economy shut down longer. Somebody NEVER wanted Trump to mention HydroxyChloroquine with Zinc as a great remedy (and look at the results, plus look at the criticisms lash out about it). Somebody is contaminating the COVID tests with COVID. These things are happening.

You guys, she could be a complete and utter fraud. I don't owe this woman anything. But if she is a fraud, we can still look at her argument objectively and see if there are any holes in it.

If she's a liar and a fraud, it should be simple to point out a hole in her logic. That's all I'm asking for. I don't need to know the conditions of her jail sentence. I want to know the holes in her logic.

@Sombeech post just that one link that is still up so Kurt can watch. It still works. I watched it again 3rd time this morning to confirm the swat video was the same swat video from a suspected murder case. And it is.

I'll look later today, thx.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

And just to be perfectly clear:

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

OK this is a little disturbing
    https://twitter.com/delbigtree/statu...25685014568960

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO if your six year old son or daughter tested positive for COVID19 and was taken from your home to a quarantine center by Ventura Health Authorities?"

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Chere......I'm so sorry to hear of your sister in law's passing. My condolences to you and your family. Sounds like it's been an extra hard year for you all and hopefully there will be light at the end of this tunnel soon. God bless!

I've had 3 friends lose parents during this time (not to coronavirus) and the only thing the families were allowed to do was hold a graveside service. Others have a parent in assisted living hitting milestone birthdays they can't celebrate with except through a window. Just so unbelievably sad.....
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

20. Likes blueeyes, accadacca, oldno7 liked this post
    OK this is a little disturbing
    https://twitter.com/delbigtree/statu...25685014568960

"WHAT WOULD YOU DO if your six year old son or daughter tested positive for COVID19 and was taken from your home to a quarantine center by Ventura Health Authorities?"

If it were me, under these circumstances I would be very tight-lipped about disclosing health issues about any of my family members. I imagine others will do the same.

This foments distrust in the government. And maybe people need that.

22. Likes Iceaxe, Sombeech liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

24. Likes accadacca liked this post
    Seriously... If you are still scared you are free to stay in your home and cower.

Sorry to hear about that Chere. Horrible news.

27. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    I learned a great way to troll somebody that is acting a little self righteous because they are, or know somebody that is a nurse, and they are putting their lives on the line. My wife is a nurse so I've got a free pass on this one.

But, just ask them what their TikTok account is. LOL

Seriously though, respect, but if somebody on Facebook is acting like you are not respecting them enough, that's the time to ask about their TikTok account.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum