Page 69 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Interesting account of someone who is recovering from COVID.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1357907934

Obviously being on FB it could be fabricated but it fits the picture I have been reading over and over again and from other things I have heard.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sounds very correct as my friend's husband in New Orleans is going through what sounds identical. My friend, her teenage son and her husband have all had it, but he ended up in the hospital 2 days ago.
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

2. Likes blueeyes, oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    Interesting account of someone who is recovering from COVID.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1357907934

Obviously being on FB it could be fabricated but it fits the picture I have been reading over and over again and from other things I have heard.

Thanks... this is the most worthwhile item yet posted in this forum on the subject.

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    So, why hospital ships? Why couldn't victims of human trafficking be corralled in warehouses or other structures?

If the hospital ships were necessary for containing trafficking victims, then one could imply that the outbreak of Covid-19 was planned by the federal government all along.
    Because the vast majority of these victims need medical care and nourishment.

I'm still giving it time and like I said, I'll be the first to say I was way off, but I'm giving it about another week to let things happen and come to light.

These kids are slaves, even impregnated with infant slaves, farmed. I could say some pretty crazy things that I'm seeing lined up, but they would sound absolutely NUTS. So I'm just going to make sure it plays out before I give too many details.

As far as lining up with COVID19 timing, this rescue of the children was used during this time. Wherever the virus came from, whether it was planned or just happened (weird how some of them line up with election years), Intelligence will find out, if they haven't already.

Who does the NSA work for? Who did certain Gov't agencies THINK the NSA would be working for, after 2016 election? Can you imagine if there are big secrets they thought would be safe, are now totally known by Trump?

Mass shootings can't happen right now. Mass protests are gone, no Caravans marching to the US border (did anybody believe a father carried a baby in his arms for 400 miles straight? What a farce) So what can "they" do to guide the media narrative? Weird stuff, like driving trains into the hospital ships. Watch for buses. And I hate to say this, I hope nobody attacks any hospitals.

I'm just waiting it out, saving the world by watching TV. We'll see what happens, not much we can do about any of it.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

10. Likes rockgremlin, dougrz, Sombeech liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Because the vast majority of these victims need medical care and nourishment.

I'm still giving it time and like I said, I'll be the first to say I was way off, but I'm giving it about another week to let things happen and come to light.

These kids are slaves, even impregnated with infant slaves, farmed. I could say some pretty crazy things that I'm seeing lined up, but they would sound absolutely NUTS. So I'm just going to make sure it plays out before I give too many details.

As far as lining up with COVID19 timing, this rescue of the children was used during this time. Wherever the virus came from, whether it was planned or just happened (weird how some of them line up with election years), Intelligence will find out, if they haven't already.

Who does the NSA work for? Who did certain Gov't agencies THINK the NSA would be working for, after 2016 election? Can you imagine if there are big secrets they thought would be safe, are now totally known by Trump?

Mass shootings can't happen right now. Mass protests are gone, no Caravans marching to the US border (did anybody believe a father carried a baby in his arms for 400 miles straight? What a farce) So what can "they" do to guide the media narrative? Weird stuff, like driving trains into the hospital ships. Watch for buses. And I hate to say this, I hope nobody attacks any hospitals.

I'm just waiting it out, saving the world by watching TV. We'll see what happens, not much we can do about any of it.

I had read a report that as of a couple of days ago, there was reportedly ‘only’ 20-40 patients in the one at NYC, and there was big mystery surrounding that: If the NYC area hospitals are overwhelmed with sick and dieing, why are they so few patients at this boat hospital?
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

12. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by erial View Post
    and from the spouse's point of view:

https://www.therunnerstrip.com/2020/...g-catastrophe/
    Don't bother. It's another Trump bashing piece. From the article:

"And perhaps the most unsettling thing is the asinine, dangerous president."

Wow she's so enlightened. So progressive.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Don't bother. It's another Trump bashing piece. From the article:

"And perhaps the most unsettling thing is the asinine, dangerous president."

Wow she's so enlightened. So progressive.

C'mon, she's an accomplished runner despite having two left feet.

How do you continue to power the fear and panic when you thought it couldn’t get any worse? Gift the numbers to increase the death more than it is to retain panic and control.

Name:  7E8FB1DB-40C0-4E6C-B4E5-29D6A902AB1A.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  19.9 KB

https://www.westernjournal.com/cdc-t...g-contributed/

16. Likes dougrz, oldno7, middlefork liked this post
    The ships are not for Covid-19 patients.
    And I'm sorry but Beech did you fall off your E-bike and bump your head?

This site is a breath of fresh air.

18. Likes oldno7, blueeyes liked this post
    @blueeyes- is there any truth or validity in this? Or is this rubbish?

Name:  5A061BB6-796F-4819-BABE-C5AA15D351E4.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  21.2 KB

https://www.defendingutah.org/post/2...y-for-covid-19

Quote Originally Posted by middlefork View Post
    The ships are not for Covid-19 patients.
    And I'm sorry but Beech did you fall off your E-bike and bump your head?

This site is a breath of fresh air.
    Gimme a week to figure it out

21. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    So, what’s really is the difference in the response and reaction to Chinese Wuhan Virus (CWV) compared to H1N1? Why are the hospitals in the hotspots being overwhelmed? Was H1N1 less spreadable, age has more of a gradual climb that was more like a trickle that slowly grew andSight need ventilators, and is CWV more easily spreadable and requires more equipment? Or are they just taking more drastic measures trying to save as many people as possible? I’m not condemning the effort and objective if that’s the case, just trying to understand the difference in responses in the medical field, government, and Msm.

Name:  980B6E94-1E51-45B6-8B27-B41D16343692.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  25.6 KB

23. Likes devo_stevo, dougrz, oldno7 liked this post
    ^^^The biggest difference is Trump is President. Liberals and their "news" mouthpiece will do anything to remove him from power, including destroy the nation.

Climb-Utah.com

25. Likes devo_stevo, dougrz, oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    ^^^The biggest difference is Trump is President. Liberals and their "news" mouthpiece will do anything to remove him from power, including destroy the nation.

Climb-Utah.com

Back then, I hardly paid shy attention to any news. But, were the hospitals back then overwhelmed like they are now in spots, but the media just didn’t cover it? Or are none of the hospitals overwhelmed like the media is making it sound?

When it’s during a crisis, it’s called sacrifice and putting themselves in danger. During normal times, it’s called tyranny.

Name:  A9F256E6-84F3-4655-B17C-721A7F5B996D.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  32.3 KB

Name:  C7CE4887-2C88-4C25-9948-F0F50501A736.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  22.2 KB

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...ome-order.html

28. Likes accadacca, oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    So, what’s really is the difference in the response and reaction to Chinese Wuhan Virus (CWV) compared to H1N1? Why are the hospitals in the hotspots being overwhelmed? Was H1N1 less spreadable, age has more of a gradual climb that was more like a trickle that slowly grew andSight need ventilators, and is CWV more easily spreadable and requires more equipment? Or are they just taking more drastic measures trying to save as many people as possible? I’m not condemning the effort and objective if that’s the case, just trying to understand the difference in responses in the medical field, government, and Msm.

Name:  980B6E94-1E51-45B6-8B27-B41D16343692.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  25.6 KB
    until it's over and the data analyzed we likely won't know.

depend on who does the analyzing we still might never know.

But it's slowly feeling more and more we've been duped to a certain extent.

There was no one screaming the sky is falling with H1N1.

With covid-19 everyone has had a turn screaming the sky is falling.

If this turns into a mostly media driven event, covid will claim many more lives
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

Climb-Utah.com
    If this turns out to be the extent, there will be a un civil, civil war and the dnc media will be the eye of America's scorn.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    @blueeyes- is there any truth or validity in this? Or is this rubbish?

Name:  5A061BB6-796F-4819-BABE-C5AA15D351E4.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  21.2 KB

https://www.defendingutah.org/post/2...y-for-covid-19
    No this is not true.

We have a test that has been in use for a couple years now and they do test for 4 human Coronaviruses. It is part of the Biofire respiratory panel. The panel tests for 17 different viral targets and 4 bacterial targets. Not every hospital will have this platform but it is one I am familiar with.

Here is a link to the CDC that talks about the 4 human Coronaviruses. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/gene...formation.html

There maybe a nonspecific test out there that tests in general for these 4 human Coronaviruses and maybe that is what this person who doesn't want to be identified is talking about but that is not the same as the Covid-19 testing.

Current Zoonotic Covid-19 testing is specific for Covid-19. As long as you have the correct RNA target sequence, or "primers" which we do, you can develop a test that is specific for that virus.

CDC has examples listed here

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...er-probes.html

They say you can't use these for diagnostic purposes. It is because you can't just willy nilly start testing without proper approval. But these sequences are the same they would use to develop tests.

When real time PCR testing is preformed correctly the viral RNA is extracted and ONLY the target sequence is amplified not just any viral RNA.

My only issue with the rapid test Abbott came out with is with Negative results. If your viral load is below detection limits or there is some interfering substance then a negative could be a false negative. I would absolutely trust a positive test but if it came back negative and I WAS exhibiting symptoms I would want a back up test.

Antibody testing is another type of test. Usually done by ELISA. This is not the only way to test for antibodies but probably the most common in a general lab. What that stands for is Enzyme linked immunoabsorbent assay. It uses antigens specific for the target antibody to determine if you have been exposed to the virus.

If you want I can see if I can find some good videos on YouTube that explain both types of testing.

Chere'

32. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum