Page 73 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

Why isn’t this all over the tabloid MSM?

Name:  E79F424B-57C9-4590-92E1-059E744B9133.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  22.0 KB

https://www.theblaze.com/news/la-doc...nc-coronavirus
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post

because orange man bad--we need biden to turn this around
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post

Because Trump said these drugs are potentially groundbreaking medicines in the fight against Covid19.

Errrrrrrrr.....I mean....it's because these drugs haven't gone through years and years of FDA trials. If the FDA hasn't explicitly signed off on the use of these drugs for the treatment of Covid19 then their use is reckless and dangerous and should be openly condemned. Testimonials to the contrary are fake news and only trying to get Trump reelected.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

7. Likes oldno7, accadacca liked this post
    I think this was the complete recommend:

.. hydroxycholoroquine, zinc, azithromycin, IV vit C.

No clue on dosage

I believe it needed to be administered very early on.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Very interesting read, slightly over my pay grade, again.

Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Eventually, if the patient’s immune system doesn’t fight off the virus in time before their blood oxygen saturation drops too low, ventilator or no ventilator, organs start shutting down. No fuel, no work. The only way to even try to keep them going is max oxygen, even a hyperbaric chamber if one is available on 100% oxygen at multiple atmospheres of pressure, just to give what’s left of their functioning hemoglobin a chance to carry enough o2 to the organs and keep them alive. Yeah we don’t have nearly enough of those chambers, so some fresh red blood cells with normal hemoglobin in the form of a transfusion will have to do.

[/COLOR]https://archive.fo/mEjnX#selection-327.0-327.633
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    I think this was the complete recommend:

.. hydroxycholoroquine, zinc, azithromycin, IV vit C.

No clue on dosage

I believe it needed to be administered very early on.
    It's my understanding that hydroxycholoroquine is a drug used on Malaria and the dosage required for Covid-19 is substantially higher... I'm not an expert on the subject, but I watched a doctor using it discuss this exact topic on TV.

Climb-Utah.com

11. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Very interesting read, slightly over my pay grade, again.

Covid-19 had us all fooled, but now we might have finally found its secret.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.84)]Eventually, if the patient’s immune system doesn’t fight off the virus in time before their blood oxygen saturation drops too low, ventilator or no ventilator, organs start shutting down. No fuel, no work. The only way to even try to keep them going is max oxygen, even a hyperbaric chamber if one is available on 100% oxygen at multiple atmospheres of pressure, just to give what’s left of their functioning hemoglobin a chance to carry enough o2 to the organs and keep them alive. Yeah we don’t have nearly enough of those chambers, so some fresh red blood cells with normal hemoglobin in the form of a transfusion will have to do.

[/COLOR]https://archive.fo/mEjnX#selection-327.0-327.633
    I do know that kidney damage is pretty significant. To the point they need dialysis. It is crazy how it shuts down other organ systems.

For those that get to this point and do come back I wonder what long term healthcare they are going to need?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post

15. Likes rockgremlin, Sombeech liked this post
    Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    I do know that kidney damage is pretty significant. To the point they need dialysis. It is crazy how it shuts down other organ systems.

For those that get to this point and do come back I wonder what long term healthcare they are going to need?

It's pretty scary how pneumonia - no matter how it's caused (coronovirus, etc...) can go from not very serious, to life threatening. I had this happen to me about 10 years ago. Not feeling well and I decided to go to a "doc in the box", was given meds, antibiotics and a breathing treatment and sent home. By 2 am, I was in the ER on IV antiobiotics and oxygen due to double pneumonia and an oxygen saturation level of 72. Not good. Ended up being in the hospital for almost 10 days. No respirator, but constant oxygen and 3x a day breathing treatments. I knew I wasn't feeling the best, but that level of sickness? Could've been the H1N1, but I was never told. Moral of the story - don't take anything for granted when it comes to your health. If in doubt, check it out!
    Never regret anything that made you smile!

17. Likes oldno7, blueeyes liked this post
    Listening to the Utah daily briefing.

Reporter, “Do you recommend people getting tested if they are asymptomatic?”

Which has been answered 1,000 times already and is so obvious if you have half a brain.

The media can’t figure out why some of the public think they are so clueless....

19. Likes blueeyes, oldno7 liked this post
    So, a combo that is proving to lift symptoms of 'crona, is also known to be a long time Malaria cure... who is big into anti Malaria vaccines, and has been for some time? (Bill Gates)

Isn't it weird that a guy like Bill Gates often says he would like the world population to shrink by about 10%, but also wants to create a CURE for lethal diseases? Dubya Tee Eff, why not let the disease deaths help out?

Think that one through.

Then look at how hard Billy boy is pushing for EVERYBODY to get a vaccine. He wants tracking.

Keep this in mind a couple of months down the road. Just stuff to mull over in your quarantine time.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    https://khn.org/news/mysterious-hear...d-19-patients/

Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    So, a combo that is proving to lift symptoms of 'crona, is also known to be a long time Malaria cure... who is big into anti Malaria vaccines, and has been for some time? (Bill Gates)

Isn't it weird that a guy like Bill Gates often says he would like the world population to shrink by about 10%, but also wants to create a CURE for lethal diseases? Dubya Tee Eff, why not let the disease deaths help out?

Think that one through.

Then look at how hard Billy boy is pushing for EVERYBODY to get a vaccine. He wants tracking.

Keep this in mind a couple of months down the road. Just stuff to mull over in your quarantine time.
    Saw this posted on another site,

This morning at 4:30 a.m., Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was served a criminal indictment by the U.S. for corporate and financial crimes. Media owners were instructed to brainwash everyone that Trudeau and his wife have the Corona virus, and that they won't be leaving their house for a while.

Tom Hanks was arrested 48 hours ago for pedophilia and he is currently being kept in a hotel room in Australia, refusing to fly back to the USA. The next celebrity arrests will be Celine Dion, Madonna, Charles Barkley, and Kevin Spacey. All will claim Corona virus infections.

Italy's airports have been completely shut down, as over 80 Vatican and financial officials have been served the same criminal indictments for financial crime, pedophilia, child trafficking, and sex abuse.

United Emirates have completed mass arrests of their own Royal Family and affiliates.

Convicted Hollywood rapist Harvey Weinstein agreed to a deal in exchange for his testimony against hundreds of top Hollywood celebrities and their involvement in the drug business, pedophilia, and child trafficking. Instead of a 55-year sentence, he only received a 23-year sentence. In exchange he provided testimonies against some of the biggest and most powerful names, including Prince Andrew of the U.K., former president Bill Clinton, former vice president Joe Biden, Tom Hanks, Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres, Quentin Tarantino, Charlie Sheen, Bob Saget, Kevin Spacey, John Travolta, Steven Spielberg, Podesta, NXIVM and PIZZAGATE sex trafficking clubs, and hundreds more who all were directly involved with Jeffrey Epstein
    Jeffrey Epstein was similarly allowed to make a deal and have his suicide in prison faked in exchange for his testimony.

CEOs of some major world corporations have been indicted/arrested, and some have been forced to resign all in the last 30-60 days such as the CEOs of the NBA, Harley Davidson, the Bill Gates Foundation, Intel, McDonald's, Cesar Awards, and Disney; the Vatican Chief of Police; etc. Approximately 700-800 more resignations are coming in the next 3 months.

The lab-created Corona virus was a cover-up for the mass mandatory vaccination agenda. Now it has become the biggest covert U.S. Intelligence operation that the world has ever seen. This mass 158,000-arrests operation will remove and capture the biggest evil and corrupted politicians, celebrities, and CEOs, including global elites and bankers such as George Soros, U.N. officials, and the founders of GRETA, inc.

President Trump will win the 2020 elections, and arrests of former U.S. presidents will occur in early 2021. All major arrests will be portrayed by the media as accidental or as conspiracy theories. All arrested individuals will be given "Rommel Death", meaning that they will have a choice between their death bring portrayed to the public as a suicide or an accidental death in return for assurances that his or her reputation will remain intact, or, alternatively, they can choose to face a criminal trial that would result in public disgrace.

Some top religious leaders will be arrested or forced to resign, and some will suddenly get "sick." The Vatican will be the first, and the Pope will be removed in 2020. Production of human extracted Adrenochrome will be revealed, and Hollywood and the Vatican will be exposed as being directly responsible for that.

Coming up there will be a 2-month complete shutdown of the world's most common operations, such as schools, the stock exchange, some banks, airports, shipping, travel, events, galas, expos, sport games, sport championships, music award ceremonies, NBA/NHL/Baseball games, and ship cruises. (TEMPORARY)>> There will be food shortages and staged electricity power loss. Gas prices will go down, food costs will go up, insurance will go up, gold and silver stocks will fall, and many corporations will either go bankrupt or take a significant financial loss, such as in the case of what's about to happen to Air Canada, Disney, and Coca-Cola.

Welcome to the Geat Awakening. What's about to happen this summer and fall will change the world's history

Do we need to buy guns??

Or just more TP?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

CBS fake news--

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

WATCH: CBS News Posts Fraudulent Video Of ICU Nurse Crying Over Poor Working Conditions

The video now appears to be inaccurate. Instead of verifying the legitimacy of the video, CBS added background music and captions to highlight a woman who lied about her workplace situation. The woman, who goes by Imaris on social media, has a prominent following on Instagram.
    So it turns out this video is entirely fraudulent. https://t.co/2axIrXK4LA
    — Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) April 6, 2020
    Prior to CBS picking up this video, Imaris posted on her public Facebook page that she has anxiety and bi-polar depression and had not been an employee at the hospital for over a year. She mentioned in her post that she was unsure if she was ready to return to her job.
    Imaris also said the growing volume of information on coronavirus “triggers” her.
    “The information overload can be hard for me to sift through as far as what is credible and what is not, it triggers me,” she wrote in a Facebook post.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/06...ng-conditions/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

CBS fake news--

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

WATCH: CBS News Posts Fraudulent Video Of ICU Nurse Crying Over Poor Working Conditions

The video now appears to be inaccurate. Instead of verifying the legitimacy of the video, CBS added background music and captions to highlight a woman who lied about her workplace situation. The woman, who goes by Imaris on social media, has a prominent following on Instagram.
    So it turns out this video is entirely fraudulent. https://t.co/2axIrXK4LA
    — Jordan Schachtel (@JordanSchachtel) April 6, 2020
    Prior to CBS picking up this video, Imaris posted on her public Facebook page that she has anxiety and bi-polar depression and had not been an employee at the hospital for over a year. She mentioned in her post that she was unsure if she was ready to return to her job.
    Imaris also said the growing volume of information on coronavirus “triggers” her.
    “The information overload can be hard for me to sift through as far as what is credible and what is not, it triggers me,” she wrote in a Facebook post.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/04/06...ng-conditions/

Jussie Smollet 2.0

Saw this posted on another site,

This morning at 4:30 a.m., Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was served a criminal indictment by the U.S. for corporate and financial crimes. Media owners were instructed to brainwash everyone that Trudeau and his wife have the Corona virus, and that they won't be leaving their house for a while......

What website was that? Sombeech's Facebook page?

Here's some light reading for all those out there taking a page out of the Ultra-Left playbook: https://www.mediamatters.org/fake-ne...ending-twitter

Let's not stoop to the level of CNN and other mass media outlets publishing outright lies.

"We are men of action. Lies do not become us..."
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 04-06-2020 at 04:06 PM.

26. Likes blueeyes, oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum