Page 131 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

I'm just checking in to make sure all you old "high risk" bastards are still among the living.

After scrolling a few pages, I see you are which makes me happy.
    Thanos was right

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    I'm just checking in to make sure all you old "high risk" bastards are still among the living.

After scrolling a few pages, I see you are which makes me happy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Ah...the return of Mr. Fly...

Don't be scarce...come on in and throw down some liberal logic in regards to the latest events.

All us "Trump worshipers" around here are having a hard time trying to figure it out...lots of questions, no answers.

Mr. DickHammergate has been puking all over himself, so he's no help.

Seriously dude...I know you're a bit more liberal minded and pretty damn sharp...if you can make sense of the Dem politicians behavior (in particular), please do tell.

Or have you gone red pill?
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Blog Entries

Coronavirus

https://youtu.be/8kkBseVTUow?t=109
    Watch from 1:49 to 2:57

Edit: removed the double video posting(??)
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by jman View Post
    RLOL! That guy is a riot.

8. Likes jman liked this post
    I can officially say I know someone personally that has tested positive for COVID.

For the last 2 weeks we have been waiting on results for my brother in a nursing home in Davis County that has a COVID ward. (NY and democratic states are not the only ones that use care centers to take care of COVID patients). Anyway he ran a fever for 4 days and chest x-rays definitely showed pneumonia. But he tested negative for COVID. Thankfully! and his roommate as well. He also responded to antibiotics. So we continue to twiddle our thumbs and wonder if we will ever get to see him alive face to face because they still won't let us in.

A friend I mountain bike with she tested positive but so far zero symptoms. She is a physical therapist so I assume she was exposed at work and tested. I haven't talked to her personally just through another mutual mtb friend that rode with her Saturday.

Still know of 2 deaths from COVID both friends of my mothers that she knows through her church. It has really rocked the church. The last one died at home by herself..police had to break the door down after a friend went to drop off food and she didn't answer the door.

Chere'

^^^So far 8 of my in-laws, two friends, and my across the street neighbors have gotten it. No deaths, no hospitalizations, and most were fairly mild cases except for one that lasted 2 weeks and was pretty severe.

Eventually we'll all get it.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 08-04-2020 at 11:18 PM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Scientist says she made up Twitter account for Arizona State prof who ‘died’ of COVID-19

An Arizona State University professor who posted on Twitter for years about social justice issues and recently detailed her fight with COVID-19 was said to have died last week — but she actually never existed.
    BethAnn McLaughlin — who announced the made-up professor’s death on July 31 — admitted to The New York Times on Tuesday that she was behind the hoax.
    “I take full responsibility for my involvement in creating the @sciencing_bi Twitter account,” she said in a statement through her lawyer.
    “My actions are inexcusable. I apologize without reservation to all the people I hurt.”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/04/scient...d-of-covid-19/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I guess the science is settled^^^^^^
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Well I asked someone how much info I can share.

We ha

We have 6 positive COVID-19 patients in our care, 1 PUI.

We have fluctuated between 3-4 pos for weeks now. And usually around 4 pui.

But this is what I found most interesting this morning.

COVID Treatment Update:

This week, the FDA revoked the emergency use authorization (EUA) that allowed for chloroquine phosphate and hydroxychloroquine sulfate to be used to treat certain hospitalized patients with COVID-19. Based on its ongoing analysis of the EUA and emerging scientific data, the FDA determined that chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are unlikely to be effective in treating COVID-19 for the authorized uses in the EUA. Additionally, in light of ongoing serious cardiac adverse events and other potential serious side effects, the known and potential benefits of chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine no longer outweigh the known and potential risks for the authorized use.

Chere'

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Coronavirus

16. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Mr. DickHammergate has been puking all over himself, so he's no help.
    Yep, a couple weeks ago I said Florida had more cases in a single day in Europe. Of course I got the whole "you're an emotional irrational libtard that doesn't bother with facts"..... then I posted the news article. A bunch of church mice broke out on the board. So yeah, I'll give these guys credit, nobody has told me I'm swallowing cum or taking it up the ass yet, which is better than most of the time.

18. Likes blueeyes liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Yep, a couple weeks ago I said Florida had more cases in a single day in Europe. Of course I got the whole "you're an emotional irrational libtard that doesn't bother with facts"..... then I posted the news article. A bunch of church mice broke out on the board. So yeah, I'll give these guys credit, nobody has told me I'm swallowing cum or taking it up the ass yet, which is better than most of the time.

Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    ^^^So far 8 of my in-laws, two friends, and my across the street neighbors have gotten it. No deaths, no hospitalizations, and most were fairly mild cases except for one that lasted 2 weeks and was pretty severe.

Eventually we'll all get it.
    The vast majority of severe sickness and death come from the elder and folks with pre-existing health conditions (look at the demographics when they come out). Most healthy people who get it are asymptomatic or have mild cases, it doesn't preclude young, healthy people from getting really sick like McAdams did. It's just less likely.

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Scientist says she made up Twitter account for Arizona State prof who ‘died’ of COVID-19

An Arizona State University professor who posted on Twitter for years about social justice issues and recently detailed her fight with COVID-19 was said to have died last week — but she actually never existed.
    BethAnn McLaughlin — who announced the made-up professor’s death on July 31 — admitted to The New York Times on Tuesday that she was behind the hoax.
    “I take full responsibility for my involvement in creating the @sciencing_bi Twitter account,” she said in a statement through her lawyer.
    “My actions are inexcusable. I apologize without reservation to all the people I hurt.”

https://nypost.com/2020/08/04/scient...d-of-covid-19/
    The problem with going Full Retard, is you eventually blow your whole wad and you have nothing left. This woman used the account to post Social Justice shit for years, decided to go all out and "Die from COVID" and then realized a dead person couldn't perform Social Justice anymore, ended up admitting to the whole fraud.

Just like the massive fake hate hoaxes out there, when the country isn't as racists as you'd like, ya gotta make up some fake hate crimes.

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I think Trump should just do what Obama did with H1N1 and abruptly stop testing. That would bring the cases to a screeching halt.

Does anybody know why we aren't tracking the deaths anymore, but it's the cases now? Just curious.

24. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post

Name:  62C648F6-21BD-4D23-B366-09FC232FD119.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  19.4 KB

27. Likes accadacca, dougrz liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum