Page 152 of 165 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,040 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

Name:  60CA02D4-420F-48A9-AA5F-75FBDD4DB89C.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  27.6 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    I just got notified on my 1st Vaccination appointment. I'm pretty excited about it, lucky I work for the hospital.

My question is if you got notified would you schedule it or wait it out? Just curious.

I didn't really put "the bad Orange Man" in quotes for any real reason. Trying to be transparent.
    It was kinda cool when Trump made each dose of the vaccine have his DNA in it...

MAGA
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

5. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    So how does this work in the drive up test centers?

Name:  6A21A764-D8DC-45F4-BD14-FC11420E2C18.jpg
Views: 479
Size:  33.5 KB

https://gnews.org/823041/

Time to invest into KY

This is pretty much my views and experience with it.

8. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    At least you can now go outside in California...

10. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Wasn’t there rumors than Beijing Biden wanted this clown as a cabinet member? Would only be fitting since he pulled the Pa Sec of health over to his cabinet who did the same crime of stuffing nursing homes with known infected people.

Name:  83FA2FF5-E5A4-44B5-9167-646FDD646EF0.jpg
Views: 469
Size:  31.8 KB

https://rfangle.com/politics/breakin...as-much-as-50/

This is the that Dictator Falsey praises for how he controlled the Virus in his state.

Prisoners dilemma

Name:  CB99254F-35A3-48C2-9A68-BF14BCDB8853.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  29.7 KB

13. Likes oldno7, devo_stevo liked this post
    A disease so contagious they say we need to wear 2 masks. But in order to test to see if you have it, you need an snack swab? How much longer do we have to put up with this?

Name:  2EA89280-F900-4F1C-B4E3-975D955A313C.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  30.1 KB

https://nypost.com/2021/01/26/china-...vid-19-report/

I'm so sick of this mask shit. I just got back from the grocery store and I've just had it. This has been going on for damn near a year...and everybody's apparently waiting for "them" to tell us it's OK to take them off?

I'll tell you what...I'm going to start going into businesses without it. I already am. None of my clients are asking me to wear a mask...an elderly couple back in early summer and that was it. Screw the people that are scared.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

16. Likes BruteForce, BasinCruiser, rockgremlin liked this post
    Name:  B3A4E705-94FE-4476-8A3B-7AE8B84D0EBA.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  25.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I'm so sick of this mask shit. I just got back from the grocery store and I've just had it. This has been going on for damn near a year...and everybody's apparently waiting for "them" to tell us it's OK to take them off?

I'll tell you what...I'm going to start going into businesses without it. I already am. None of my clients are asking me to wear a mask...an elderly couple back in early summer and that was it. Screw the people that are scared.

I hear you. So tired of it. I've been doing that for a while now - I wear a neck gator for my face diaper. Most of the time, when I go into stores, i've got the gator just down around my neck. When I see a store clerk that mentions it, i'll sometimes pull it up just enough to visually show some cloth between my mouth and their eyes.

One of the places that i appreciate to go to now than before is the gym. Why? Because hardly nobody is wearing a mask. Most of the working staff wear one most of the time, but 95% of the patrons there are not covered. It's nice see peoples faces, see people smiling, happy, talking, joking around and not living in fear and anxiety. It just makes things feel nice and calm, and somewhat normal - a great get away from the mass hysteria and paranoia everywhere else.

One of the places i least like going to nowadays is the ski resort. They are pretty resilient and unforceful of the mask mandate there, even to the extreme of making sure your entire nose is covered. I swear they increased their staff by 25% this year just to have several staffers walk the lift lines to ask everyone to mask up properly. I tell you - nothing shows you've reached the pinnacle of sucess in your career than when you have reached the exalted position of griping at every 4th or 5th skier/snowboarder to mask up while in lift line.

At PCMR, they've limited the mixing of parties on cabriolet, gondola, and chair lift. On the lifts, anyone not in the same party has to be separated from the other party by an empty spot on the lift - same with the gondola. The cabriolet is limited to persons of the same party. I'm sure that part of these extreme measures they are taking is to limit the complaints from Park City proper, and Summit Co health from shutting them down.

So, last Saturday when it snowed a bunch, I left my house at 7:15 hoping to get up there and avoid the big traffic rush into PC and crowds on powder days. DIDN"T HAPPEN. Once I got to the Kimbal Junction exit, it took another 45 mint just to get to the Canyons parking lot, where we then stood in line for 30 min to get on the cabriolet that takes you up to the Canyons Village base, where there are 2 ways to get up the mountain from there - the gondola, and the Orange Bubble lift. Well, the Orange Bubble wasn't running, and with the mixed party limits on the gondola, there was a gigantic line for it snaking all back through the village that was an easy 2 hr wait. We didn't want to wait in that gondola line, so we took the cabriolet back down to the parking lot, where we then caught the free city bus that took us to the other side of the resort to the Park City side. We weren't the only ones to take this approach, as about 30 other people did the same thing. crowding the bus to the max with about 50 people shoved in that bus like sardines - which obviously didn't go against the city or co health code rules. I couldn't help but notice the difference in how extremely cautious PCMR was to maximize the social distancing by limiting mixed parties on their lifts, which created the long lines, which persuaded some to get on the bus where those precautions were completely thrown to the wind.

It's so blatantly obvious that it is all about optics anymore.

19. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    ^^^Basin I hear ya. It's so completely inflated and hypocritical now. I can't stand it.

Now masking up has very little to do with safety and avoiding illness and instead it has devolved into a cultural activity to demonstrate how progressive you can be. Just like high school, folks from the left will try and outdo each other with how progressive and "responsible" they can be, even going so far as to vilify and condemn a perfect stranger if they feel their mask wearing procedures are inferior. There's no end to the snobbery and hypocrisy from the left -- it's like being an asshole to your fellow man is now in vogue, all in the name of "safety."
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

21. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    A little good news:

Candy Bomber recovers from Covid.
    https://www.ksl.com/article/50099869/candy-bomber-gail-halvorsen-recovers-from-covid-19

Life is Good

23. Likes devo_stevo liked this post

25. Likes Byron liked this post
    Name:  7A3D73E1-1121-4ECF-8388-563AB1C0FC9C.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  20.9 KB

27. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

30. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    So, how is the state of Utah doing financially during this societal takeover by government?

Name:  5F6EA8D6-8998-44E4-8B36-B98981885CA0.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  25.0 KB

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/...-surplus-covid

tell me how we’re NOT over taxed?

Quote Originally Posted by seodanangvn View Post
    cảm Æ¡n bạn, up bÃ*i nÃ*y lên cho bạn nhé.
    thông tin rất hữu Ã*ch

^^^^^ Hey look. Former VP Biden has joined Bogley.

33. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    ′′One young devil asked the older one: "How did you manage to bring so many souls to hell?"

The old devil responded, "I instilled fear in them!"

"Great job!" the youngster said. "And what were they afraid of? Wars? Hunger?"

"No, they were afraid of the disease!" the older devil replied.

"Does that mean they didn't get sick? Are they not dead? There was no rescue for them?"

The old devil answered, "No . . . they got sick, died, and the rescue was there."

The young devil was surprised, "Then I don't understand???"

The old devil answered, "You know they believed the only thing they have to keep at any cost is their lives.

"They stopped hugging and greeting each other. They moved away from each other. They gave up all social contacts and everything that was human!

"Later they ran out of money, lost their jobs, but that was their choice because they were afraid for their lives, that's why they quit their jobs without even having bread.

"They believed blindly everything they heard and read in the papers.

"They gave up their freedoms, they didn't leave their own homes to go anywhere. They stopped visiting family and friends. The world turned into a concentration camp, without even forcing them into captivity.

"They accepted everything!!! Just to live at least one more miserable day . . . And so living, they died every day!!!

"And that's how it was very easy for me to take their miserable souls to hell..... ′′

C.S. Lewis - ′′ Old Devil's Letter To The Young ′′ 1942.

We can stop all the nonsense any time we choose!

35. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum