Page 119 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3289

Thread: Coronavirus

It took em a while. But, they finally managed to pull it off. The MSM pandering to the SJWs, linking race, climate change, pollution, and CCP virus together, all to blame Trump. As if they ran out of stupid things to blame Trump for.

Name:  21FE463A-4BA7-49A7-A1EA-1B266A84787B.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  32.4 KB

https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-e...tion-is-one-of
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. Likes double moo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Been a while since we’ve had a good conspiracy theory. So, here’s new one. Enjoy

I copied n pasted (Has anyone else heard this?!?) interesting 🤔🤔🤷*♀️🤷*♀️

Italy has allegedly discovered covid is not a virus, but a bacterium. It clots the blood and reduces the oxygen saturation from dispersing throughout the body. They went against the World Health Organization's \"law\" that no bodies be autopsied. When Italian Ministry of Health ordered many autopsies, they found the blood was clotted in all of the patients veins. They immediately started using aspirin 100mg and a coagulant medication. And have had immense success. 14,000 people were released from the hospital as \"healthy\" and covid free. Italy is demanding Bill Gates and the World health Organization be held accountable for \"crimes against humanity\" for misleading, misdirecting, and withholding life saving information from the world, which cost the lives of thousands. Ventilators and ICU units were not necessary. A mandated vaccine is not necessary. Covid19 is a bacterium, easily treated with aspirin and coagulant. Spread the word! Make this global. Hopefully our president will learn about this and do something about it! Before we lose all of our constitutional freedoms.

ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Been a while since we’ve had a good conspiracy theory. So, here’s new one. Enjoy

I copied n pasted (Has anyone else heard this?!?) interesting **

Italy has allegedly discovered covid is not a virus, but a bacterium. It clots the blood and reduces the oxygen saturation from dispersing throughout the body. They went against the World Health Organization's \"law\" that no bodies be autopsied. When Italian Ministry of Health ordered many autopsies, they found the blood was clotted in all of the patients veins. They immediately started using aspirin 100mg and a coagulant medication. And have had immense success. 14,000 people were released from the hospital as \"healthy\" and covid free. Italy is demanding Bill Gates and the World health Organization be held accountable for \"crimes against humanity\" for misleading, misdirecting, and withholding life saving information from the world, which cost the lives of thousands. Ventilators and ICU units were not necessary. A mandated vaccine is not necessary. Covid19 is a bacterium, easily treated with aspirin and coagulant. Spread the word! Make this global. Hopefully our president will learn about this and do something about it! Before we lose all of our constitutional freedoms.
    Please president Trumpy save us from our stupidity.

I think I am going to start collecting conspiracy theories.

How many can one pandemic generate?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Chere'

Name:  02E0CB36-EED7-4CAD-898B-A3F68A96F2AD.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  19.8 KB

Name:  CDCB9AB9-95AA-44FA-A7FD-4D7FA9BDFC3E.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  21.5 KB

Evidence it was created, designed, not a natural virus.

This was planned. Think of the reasons why, who benefits most and who gets harmed the most?

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...gn-manipulati/

9. Likes dougrz liked this post
    It was one of three things...
    1. It sprang up au naturale
    2. The CCP was screwing with it and it got away from them
    3. The CCP cooked it up and released it deliberately

We (the public, at least) don't really know yet, but personally I'm leaning toward #3...especially since the WHO, which is funded with hundreds of billions of dollars and is supposed to be the canary in the coal mine with these types of things dropped the ball. Are they really that incompetent? No...I think they were manhandled by the CCP.

Could have been accidental...and the CCP reacted like a kid who ran away after throwing a brick thru a window.

I'm having a hard time believing it sprang up from the sloppy floor goo of a slaughterhouse...especially considering the shenanigans.

I say we nuke Beijing...take the leadership in one fell swoop.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Name:  79AEB5C5-108D-42B9-B3E4-E4CF0343E6C4.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  26.9 KB

12. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Joe Rogan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBAZNqa1SA4

Really good down-to-earth analysis.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post

Really good down-to-earth analysis.
    Yeah, it is. The problem is that it all makes sense now, but wouldn't have two months ago.

This whole thing was a no-win situation...let it run rampant and old people (in particular) drop like flies. I'm tellin' ya...that old folks home in Seattle kick started this whole thing. Body bags being wheeled out of these places all over the country would have been completely unacceptable. The freak out would be epic.

I think this whole thing is progressing pretty much the way it should...people gave into the lockdown stuff and now they're done with it. Everybody knows what the deal is. I look on the bright side with all this...they never put up any roadblocks and the cops weren't pulling you over and ordering you to get your ass back home.

Although big mass crowd events and restaurants took a big sock to the jaw, I'd say that within a month even most of the worry warts in panic mode will start to relax.

15. Likes kiwi_outdoors liked this post

I copied n pasted (Has anyone else heard this?!?) interesting **

It is true though, now analyzed that 96% of their COVID deaths had other chronic illnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Yeah, it is. The problem is that it all makes sense now, but wouldn't have two months ago.

This whole thing was a no-win situation...let it run rampant and old people (in particular) drop like flies. I'm tellin' ya...that old folks home in Seattle kick started this whole thing. Body bags being wheeled out of these places all over the country would have been completely unacceptable. The freak out would be epic.

I think this whole thing is progressing pretty much the way it should...people gave into the lockdown stuff and now they're done with it. Everybody knows what the deal is. I look on the bright side with all this...they never put up any roadblocks and the cops weren't pulling you over and ordering you to get your ass back home.

Although big mass crowd events and restaurants took a big sock to the jaw, I'd say that within a month even most of the worry warts in panic mode will start to relax.

I guess it depends on where you live. I believe Kalifornistan is on stay-home orders until August. Sheeshhh... can you imagine spending your summer inside the house?

It's so bad in Cali these days that Mr Rogan wants to follow Elon Musk to Texas: https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogan-e...ckdown-1504320

Right now there's a cultural shift -- more folks are doing their shopping and working online - to the point that small businesses are going bankrupt. Amazon and Walmart are exploding, but smaller locally owned businesses suffer. And this shift will continue for a while. There are permanent consequences that will come out of this - some good, some bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I guess it depends on where you live. I believe Kalifornistan is on stay-home orders until August. Sheeshhh... can you imagine spending your summer inside the house?

It's so bad in Cali these days that Mr Rogan wants to follow Elon Musk to Texas: https://www.newsweek.com/joe-rogan-e...ckdown-1504320

Right now there's a cultural shift -- more folks are doing their shopping and working online - to the point that small businesses are going bankrupt. Amazon and Walmart are exploding, but smaller locally owned businesses suffer. And this shift will continue for a while. There are permanent consequences that will come out of this - some good, some bad.
    Y'now Rock, in regards to all the online shopping stuff...sure, it's mighty convenient and it's likely going to increase, but people still love leaving the house and going shopping.

A few months before the Covid thing I was driving home early one afternoon after working a short day and was a bit astonished by the amount of traffic...not just on the roads but parking lots packed with cars and people all over the place with bags full of stuff. Money, money, money flying around all over the place. As you know, I paint houses for a living and most of the women (if they don't work a job) are in and out of the house every day bringing home yet more bags of stuff.

Strip malls are here to stay...there's just too many things people need that you simply can't get or do online along with people getting really bored just hangin' around the house.

Yeah, some good, some bad...but like I said a while back, this event may turn out to be a turn in a good direction, overall. I think most of the businesses that hit the skids were likely on life support anyway, and if it's worth anything somebody will buy it and get it going again. "Under new management"...like a cleansing.

Who knows? A year from now I think the lay of the land will be clear to see.

19. Likes jman liked this post
    Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!

Never regret anything that made you smile!

21. Likes Sombeech, blueeyes liked this post
    Maybe we can go ahead and wrap up this coronavirus thread now that the riots have cured it.

23. Likes dougrz liked this post
    ephemeral excursionist blueeyes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Maybe we can go ahead and wrap up this coronavirus thread now that the riots have cured it.

Don't get too excited....if this virus is so deadly we might need to combine threads.

How the virus cleaned up the protestors....i am sure you can come up with a better thread name.

Chere'

Quote Originally Posted by blueeyes View Post
    if this virus is so deadly we might need to combine threads.
    Fortunately, it's not. LOL

26. Likes Byron, blueeyes liked this post
    The new pollution. These damn things are laying on the ground all over the place.

Name:  FC841707-5D35-4FAD-82E0-0BB00BFB1B8D.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  20.9 KB

CCP virus researching getting desperate to stay relevant. They know the only way anyone will post attention to them in the middle of this racepocolypse is to have talk about s link to sex.

Name:  5B8CDB60-DDDF-412A-81E5-5FA980944FB8.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  31.3 KB

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/cou...aving-22123980

CCP virus researching getting desperate to stay relevant. They know the only way anyone will post attention to them in the middle of this racepocolypse is to have talk about s link to sex.

Name:  5B8CDB60-DDDF-412A-81E5-5FA980944FB8.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  31.3 KB

https://www.mirror.co.uk/science/cou...aving-22123980
    Lol. Ain't gonna happen.

This has to be a joke. And if it isn't a joke, it's going to cause even more people to tune out to anything Covid related as it's starting to appear desperate now.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum