Thread: Yuletide Millennial Spending

Yuletide Millennial Spending

Numerous articles out claiming that millennials lead all consumers in Christmas spending - including a willingness to add to their current debt load to do so.

Not surprisingly, Baby Boomers are the least likely to go into debt for the sake of Christmas.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....bt-survey/amp/

I wonder if they're all just banking on Kamala to cancel all their student loan debt so they can afford to pay off their credit card debt?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I've seen the numbers the last couple of days.... I just roll my eyes as a large number of people have no clue about money, interest, finances and how it all works.

As I always say... people are not poor because they don't have money, they are poor because they don't know how to manage money.

YMMV

Climb-Utah.com

4. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    a large number of people have no clue about money, interest, finances and how it all works.

As I always say... people are not poor because they don't have money, they are poor because they don't know how to manage money.
    Very true. So you have a populace largely incapable of managing their adulthood, coupled with a school system turning out anti-Americans, topped by an immigration system importing foreign cultures with zero interest in maintaining this country.

Ugly future coming, as those three forces join to elect the left, promising to redistribute other people's money.

Tucker's recent piece on vulture capitalists was sobering. Doesn't help when your "allies" are as ruthlessly anti-American as the hardest leftist. https://youtu.be/IdwH066g5lQ. The joining of the corporate elite and the left has been obvious to me for many years now.

6. Likes oldno7, Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Ugly future coming

How do you figure?

The tea leaves say that in the future college will be free, health care will be free, there will be no discrimination at the borders, death via gunshot will be a thing of the past, everything from airplanes to cars to skyscrapers will run on solar panels...

Utopia....right?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

8. Likes BasinCruiser, oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    How do you figure?

The tea leaves say that in the future college will be free, health care will be free, there will be no discrimination at the borders, death via gunshot will be a thing of the past, everything from airplanes to cars to skyscrapers will run on solar panels...

Utopia....right?
    Not to mention we will all walk around dressed the same in color matching oneies with matching knee high black boots.

10. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    If you can party with Santa for $53.99, nobody can turn down that offer, no matter what their financial standing is.

Name:  055936A6-F831-4032-BC40-C52B45700158.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  20.0 KB

12. Likes rockgremlin liked this post