Thread: omar

We're all here, because we ain't all there.

omar

Ilhan Omar is a 'Qatari asset,' Florida court hears

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-Minnesota-5th) was recruited by a foreign government, received funding from a foreign government, and passed sensitive information through intermediaries to Iran, a Florida court has been told.
    The claims came during testimony by Kuwati-born Canadian businessman Alan Bender, who was giving evidence in the trial of Sheikh Khalid bin Hamad al-Thani. The Qatari emir's brother stands accused of ordering his American bodyguard to murder two people, and of holding an American citizen hostage. His deposition, obtained by Al Arabiya English, was authenticated by the attorney for the plaintiffs, according to the publication.

Speaking from Toronto by video link, Bender told the Florida District Court that he met with Qatar’s Secretary to the Emir for Security Affairs Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah al-Masnad and two other senior Qatari officials.
    According to his sworn deposition, the three officials told him: “If it wasn't for our cash, Ilhan Omar
    would be just another black Somali refugee in America collecting welfare and serving tables on weekends."

https://www.jpost.com/American-Polit...t-hears-609003
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    https://twitter.com/Imamofpeace/stat...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Imam of PeaceVerified account @ImamofpeaceFollowFollow
    @Imamofpeace

More

This thread will be one of the most important threads I make on Twitter. The illegal case behind this will be exposed with full transparency, in full details. For now, I direct the following information to: @realDonaldTrump, @VP, @jaredkushner, @DonaldJTrumpJr, @seanhannity.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum