Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeachment

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    and as standard protocol when politicians get caught in these funding schemes, they'll simply say we had no idea

The money was from bad folks, my campaign will be returning it immediately----and thats the end of it.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

The Senate Confirmed Four Federal Judges While The House Heard Impeachment Testimony

The Senate confirmed four trial court nominees to the federal bench Wednesday, among them a public interest lawyer Democrats say will trim abortion rights.
    The package passed as the House Judiciary Committee heard testimony from constitutional scholars pursuant to its impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/04/s...irmation-vote/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

4. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

7. Likes Rob L liked this post
    The comments section from the following link are gold:

https://www.ksl.com/article/46686076...es-pelosi-says

Name:  imp.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  24.6 KB

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

After he got elected, it was kinda funny watching them squirm...then it got a little worrisome, because although I'd seen plenty of bullshit politicians and foaming at the mouth TV talking heads, I'd never seen it so amped up. Kinda like things were careening around a bit.

But 3 years later and the media is like something that was shedding it's skin, it's revealed now to be truly the "fake news" it was accused of from the beginning. They're not even trying to justify it...they're just making shit up bald faced.

They coddled a guy that was like Jesus to them, and then the next Prez vows to "MAGA" and they take it straight to the gutter. Nowhere do they make a rational, moral argument...it's so much pure hate and rage. It's devolved to them snarling at anyone who doesn't see things the way they do. They don't realize that's what got him elected in the first damn place. Did you see the so-called "testimony" of that femnazi "expert constitutional law professor"? The plug on this whole damn thing should have been pulled right then and there.

I'm gonna vote for him, and I certainly hope he does another 4 years...and you'd better believe that the TDS is going to go off the hook. But I can't help but wonder...how much worse can it get? Where do they go from here?

The leftist reaction to the Bush/Gore election results in 2000 was certainly an eye opener...but that freakout was a burp compared to this.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

10. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    After he got elected, it was kinda funny watching them squirm...then it got a little worrisome, because although I'd seen plenty of bullshit politicians and foaming at the mouth TV talking heads, I'd never seen it so amped up. Kinda like things were careening around a bit.

But 3 years later and the media is like something that was shedding it's skin, it's revealed now to be truly the "fake news" it was accused of from the beginning. They're not even trying to justify it...they're just making shit up bald faced.

They coddled a guy that was like Jesus to them, and then the next Prez vows to "MAGA" and they take it straight to the gutter. Nowhere do they make a rational, moral argument...it's so much pure hate and rage. It's devolved to them snarling at anyone who doesn't see things the way they do. They don't realize that's what got him elected in the first damn place. Did you see the so-called "testimony" of that femnazi "expert constitutional law professor"? The plug on this whole damn thing should have been pulled right then and there.

I'm gonna vote for him, and I certainly hope he does another 4 years...and you'd better believe that the TDS is going to go off the hook. But I can't help but wonder...how much worse can it get? Where do they go from here?

The leftist reaction to the Bush/Gore election results in 2000 was certainly an eye opener...but that freakout was a burp compared to this.

^^^To go along with this comment, I recommend reading the following journal article. It's long, but it is concentrated with some very interesting data.

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/ful...58244019830865

Here's the opening Abstract from the journal article, President Trump Stress Disorder:

Abstract

In the aftermath of the 2016 election, many Democrats reported significant increases in stress, depression, and anxiety. Were these increases real, or the product of expressive reporting? Using a unique data set of searches by more than 1 million Bing users before and after the election, we examine the changes in mental-health-related searches among Democrats and Republicans. We then compare these changes to shifts in searches among Spanish-speaking Latinos in the United States. We find that while Democrats may report greater increases in post-election mental distress, their mental health search behavior did not change after the election. On the other hand, Spanish-speaking Latinos had clear, significant, and sustained increases in searches for “depression,” “anxiety,” “therapy,” and antidepressant medications. This suggests that for many Democrats, expressing mental distress after the election was a form of partisan cheerleading.

Last edited by rockgremlin; 12-05-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Translation- Well, we know this impeachment thing of qpq is falling flat on its face, and we don’t quite have the narrative rough draft in place for our next attempt at this coup, so we’re going to make this impeachment thing drag out as long as possible until we have something else to work with in place.

Attachment 93590

https://ijr.com/pelosi-team-impeachm...ght-wait-2020/

Pelosi can't make up her mind:

Democrats say Trump impeachment charges must come swiftly

https://www.ksl.com/article/46685409...t-come-swiftly

I seriously believe Trump lives for this type of conflict.

One would surmise he is readying documents to release along with a lengthy witness list.

It would be quite simple at this point to go scorched earth on the swamp and it will drag in dems and Repubs.

Many have to fear this possibility, I can't wait....
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Pelosi can't make up her mind:
    Pelosi knows EXACTLY where she wants to go with this... the problem is she is not sure if she has the votes yet. The minute Pelosi is positive she has the votes they will impeach Trump.

Don't ever underestimate Pelosi. She is smart, crooked, shrewd and ruthless... Pelosi is the biggest gator in the swamp and she didn't get to be the biggest gator in the swamp by being stupid. Pelosi's biggest problem at the moment is her lunatic left keeps trying to derail her train.

Probably the biggest mistake I see Trump haters make is they assume he is stupid. Don't make the same mistake with Pelosi.

#MAGA

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    I seriously believe Trump lives for this type of conflict.
    I totally agree with this. Nine months ago I said Trump is trying to get the Democrats to impeach him and many on Bogley said I was crazy as no president wants that. But anyone who has studied history knows impeaching Clinton was a huge mistake and resulted in his reelection and he was able to drag along the down ballot with him.

Trump is working the same angle. Independents are who elect the president and Trump is trying to make Democrats look like extremist to drag along the down ballot.

Barring a nuclear attack Trump will be reelected president. But he needs the House and Senate to really get shit done. Trump and the Senate have already transformed our judicial system for at least a generation.

I always laugh because the last president the Democrats hated this bad took away their slaves. Trump is again doing the same thing.

Climb-Utah.com

If you listen to Pelosi’s opening statement, she hints at what the next narrative is going to be. In referencing 2020, she suggests that Trump is already working to impact that election. This is going to give them justification to subpoena more of Trumps phone records under the premise that he is colliding with other governments to impact the upcoming election

17. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    I’m with Zhe/zhem/zhit.

Name:  DB87E303-EC76-4296-B9FC-2F031AD8345D.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  19.3 KB

Trump’s Approval Jumps to 52% Same Day Pelosi Announces Impeachment Will Proceed

Only 31% of black likely voters voiced approval of Trump on Thursday, as 67% disapproved. But, 61% of all other minority voters approved of Trump, while only 38% disapproved. Trump’s approval was also net positive among white voters (53%-46%).

ONLY???
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Trump’s Approval Jumps to 52% Same Day Pelosi Announces Impeachment Will Proceed

Only 31% of black likely voters voiced approval of Trump on Thursday, as 67% disapproved. But, 61% of all other minority voters approved of Trump, while only 38% disapproved. Trump’s approval was also net positive among white voters (53%-46%).

ONLY???

Hmmm. What was it on Inauguration Day?

Pelosi initially claimed it important that this impeachment be bipartisan. When they voted on whether to to the inquiry, or not, not one Repub voted for it. In fact, a few Dems voted against. I guess by definition, that is bipartisan. Just not on the side she wanted.

When they vote for this articles of impeachment, will it have a similar result?

Yeah...where the hell are the big crowds on the National Mall, eh?
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Pelosi initially claimed it important that this impeachment be bipartisan. When they voted on whether to to the inquiry, or not, not one Repub voted for it. In fact, a few Dems voted against. I guess by definition, that is bipartisan. Just not on the side she wanted.

When they vote for this articles of impeachment, will it have a similar result?
    I say the Republicans, the whole lot of them, will just throw up the middle finger with this whole thing. Impeach this.

That's what I'd be advising...don't even participate. Have some "spokesmen" show up and denounce the whole thing. I think that is what will happen.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    I say the Republicans, the whole lot of them, will just throw up the middle finger with this whole thing. Impeach this.

That's what I'd be advising...don't even participate. Have some "spokesmen" show up and denounce the whole thing. I think that is what will happen.
    This is exactly what I think the Republicans should do. Just stand up in mass and walk out denouncing a partisan kangaroo court.

Participating is a complete waste of time and money as its currently structured.

Climb-Utah.com

I think it needs to go to a lengthy senate trial where Trump has representation, witness' and fairness.

Otherwise this will hang over Trump forever and be a problem in 2020
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?