Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Who is the Whistleblower

  1. #1

    Who is the Whistleblower

    Any guesses?

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Eric Ciaramella


  4. #3

  5. #4
    Or, as Peter Strok and good lover Lisa call him: Charlie.

  6. #5

  7. #6
    So, Trump Jr. retweeted a Breitbart article outing the whistleblower, and the MSM is freaking out about it.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/rachels.../#548fd87315b7

    Meanwhile, they all go out of their way to slander Kavanaugh and the Covington kids for weeks on end with absolutely no truth, and 100% lies and madeup BS.

    No, the MSN isn't an enemy of the people, as Trump claims it to be.

    Remember, Democracy Dies in the Darkness - Washington comPost

  8. #7
    Not to mention the whistleblowers attorney publicly advocated for a coup to oust Trump in 2017.

    Climb-Utah.com

  9. #8
    Ok, so what did he whistleblow about? Give me the condensed version. I don't watch politics and have no idea why they are going after Trump for impeachment?

    Is it just because of what this wistleblower said or other issues?

    Again, please the condensed version. I don't want to read long news articles.


  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by accadacca View Post
    Ok, so what did he whistleblow about? Give me the condensed version. I don't watch politics and have no idea why they are going after Trump for impeachment?

    Is it just because of what this wistleblower said or other issues?

    Again, please the condensed version. I don't want to read long news articles.
    Trump makes a call to Ukraine, the Whistleblower says Trump is pressuring Ukraine for dirt on Biden, threatening to withhold $$ assistance. The Whistleblower was supposed to have this inside info about the phone call, secrets, bribes, threats...

    But, they didn't think Trump would release the transcript of the call, which he did very quickly, and it shows nothing of the sort. But the Dems can't back out, once again they put all their eggs in this one basket counting on impeachment, even though there's nothing there, and they didn't think the public would have the call transcript so we can all read what was said on the call.

    Trump didn't pressure them, they received the assistance already, and Trump was asking about the 2016 Biden corruption, plus the origins of the fake Russia scandal.

    Trump does NOT need any assistance from Ukraine to beat Biden in 2020. It makes no sense that he would withhold finances from Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.

    So basically everything the Dems accuse Trump of doing, it's what they've done and have on their record.

  11. Likes accadacca, oldno7 liked this post
  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    So, Trump Jr. retweeted a Breitbart article outing the whistleblower, and the MSM is freaking out about it.
    Yeah but posting the names and addresses of people that donated to Trump, so they can be stalked and threatened, is perfectly fine.

  13. #11
    The silly part is there is nothing wrong with naming the whislebower. The whistleblower laws says you can't be fired for ratting someone out, nothing in the law about being kept secret.

    Which brings up a great item... when are we going to allow Edward Snowden to come home and give him the medal he deserves... all Snowden did was tell US citizens that the government was abusing and ignoring their Constitutional Rights...

    Climb-Utah.com

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Trump makes a call to Ukraine, the Whistleblower says Trump is pressuring Ukraine for dirt on Biden, threatening to withhold $$ assistance. The Whistleblower was supposed to have this inside info about the phone call, secrets, bribes, threats...

    But, they didn't think Trump would release the transcript of the call, which he did very quickly, and it shows nothing of the sort. But the Dems can't back out, once again they put all their eggs in this one basket counting on impeachment, even though there's nothing there, and they didn't think the public would have the call transcript so we can all read what was said on the call.

    Trump didn't pressure them, they received the assistance already, and Trump was asking about the 2016 Biden corruption, plus the origins of the fake Russia scandal.

    Trump does NOT need any assistance from Ukraine to beat Biden in 2020. It makes no sense that he would withhold finances from Ukraine unless they gave him dirt on Biden.

    So basically everything the Dems accuse Trump of doing, it's what they've done and have on their record.
    Thanks. It sounds like continued ridiculousness.


  15. #13

  16. #14
    ***Snicker ***Snicker


    Climb-Utah.com

  17. #15
    That lady at center wants to speak with the manager...
    Epstein did not kill himself...



  18. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
  19. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    That lady at center wants to speak with the manager...
    That would be Trump.... ROFLMAO....

    Climb-Utah.com

  20. #17
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,191
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  21. #18
    Is there any bigger hypocrite in politics than Bernie? Depot being a millionaire, and having multiple mansions which he accepted through capitalizing and profiting from condemning millionaires and billionaires. And amidst him and his parties coup to overthrow Trump, he has the audacity to say this:


    Name:  0FF9A92B-2A0B-40B6-A9D3-69D18FC8771C.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  19.8 KB

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •