Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: epstein

Remember Heidi Fleiss? She never ratted out what was said to be a client list a mile long of A -listers. She went to prison but not for long. I know that this case may involve very young women so it's more dire...but I'll bet she'll either do one of two things... Take the 5th, make them prove their case. Deny everything.

Or, she'll sing like a bird in a plea deal. It all depends on what they got on her. We'll see...but I hope they got her red handed otherwise it'll just be another shitshow.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    I'll bet you a million dollars Ghislaine Maxwell claims she is also a victim of Epstein... she will try to hide her evil behind #MeToo. Worst of all I bet the usual dumbass crew buys into the defence...

Jeffrey Epstein's confidant Ghislaine Maxwell transferred to NY prison after arrest

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...d-to-ny-prison
    Few people know this but Epstein was just a prop, the fall guy. Maxwell is the real boss. There is also a logical theory that the FBI has had Maxwell for 6 months and she's been working with them, they knew exactly where she was in New Hampshire this whole time.

She's got the blackmail sex tapes of the politicians, celebrities and other big names. When Epstein went down they all kept in touch with her, checking who else had the videos. She has been "wired" for most of this time.

This is the beginning of some major names to get busted. Stay tuned in the next 3 months. We will be shocked and disappointed at some of the names.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This is the beginning of some major names to get busted. Stay tuned in the next 3 months. We will be shocked and disappointed at some of the names.
    If I had a dollar for everytime the big dogs were about to pay or be outed I'd be a rich man.... I'll believe it when it happens... There is way to much money and power involved for this to ever see the light of day.

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

It's a well known fact that Prince Andrew and Slick Willy were humping Epstein's underaged girls... do you really believe they will ever be held accountable?

5. Likes 2065toyota liked this post
    I’m more inclined to go along with this thinking.

Name:  57FAF50F-A4F7-4D91-ACB9-7BA2B1DDB7CD.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  33.7 KB

$20 says it happens before Labor Day. Any takers?
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

If I had a dollar for everytime the big dogs were about to pay or be outed I'd be a rich man.... I'll believe it when it happens... There is way to much money and power involved for this to ever see the light of day.
    That's sadly probably true. Though I could see some of the lesser names getting taken down, and certainly and nominal Republics toasted.

Do we remember, maybe about a month ago when Barr and Trump had to remove Geoffrey Berman, the US Attorney for SDNY after he put on a public display that he wasn't going to leave?

Think of what this position is in control of. Berman was blocking all kinds of investigations and cases. Think the Anthony Weiner laptop.

As soon as Berman was replaced, Maxwell is arrested, this is because they knew where she was all along and were likely working with her. It's frustrating, the continuous waiting for these arrests to happen, but all of these big blocks have to be removed one by one. Now SDNY has a US Attorney that isn't going to delay these important cases for his Clinton friends.

One by one, judges are placed by Trump among other crucial positions, it's a slow process, but unbreakable. Maxwell is a much bigger arrest than Epstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Do we remember, maybe about a month ago when Barr and Trump had to remove Geoffrey Berman, the US Attorney for SDNY after he put on a public display that he wasn't going to leave?

Think of what this position is in control of. Berman was blocking all kinds of investigations and cases. Think the Anthony Weiner laptop.

As soon as Berman was replaced, Maxwell is arrested, this is because they knew where she was all along and were likely working with her. It's frustrating, the continuous waiting for these arrests to happen, but all of these big blocks have to be removed one by one. Now SDNY has a US Attorney that isn't going to delay these important cases for his Clinton friends.

One by one, judges are placed by Trump among other crucial positions, it's a slow process, but unbreakable. Maxwell is a much bigger arrest than Epstein.

That all very well may be true. But, there also is the villains in this case that are very powerful and wll connected that will do anything to keep that canary from singing. If Trump has to replace judges and investigators at the top to start swinging the pedulum in the direction of justice, doesn't do much good to scrape the pond scum off the top, if the entire swamp is down to the mud is contaminated too.

Oh I forgot one little thing that SDNY would control, the Clinton Foundation.

Crimes against Children.

Maxwell might even deserve her own thread, or edit this title to be Epstein and Maxwell.

There is a growing suspicion that Maxwell was one of the major top moderators on Reddit. User maxwellhill

I'd keep the thread all together... it's all the same giant donkeyf**k.

I'd keep the thread all together... it's all the same giant donkeyf**k.
    Yeah, no kidding. Ever see the movie "Eyes Wide Shut"?...turns out to be true. Autobiographical for somebody back in the day.

Nicole Kidman was hot in that show. Love that opening scene.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Nah...the hooker was the best. What a woman. But Kidman was sexy, indeed. I was surprised to see her do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Yeah, no kidding. Ever see the movie "Eyes Wide Shut"?...turns out to be true. Autobiographical for somebody back in the day.
    More true than most people will ever realize.

There's a lot of uber powerful people involved in some crazy shit that sounds completely bonkers, but it's happening. It's slowly getting exposed only as fast as the public can accept it. Just like the arrests of the mega criminals, it can't happen too fast or people wouldn't understand why. We need to digest it little by little. I'm hoping it doesn't take too much longer though. I'm seeing some major progress in the awakening.

Maxwells arrest helps with this awakening, people will see the celebrities and politicians, many favorites, that are involved with disgusting sex crimes.

The wheels of justice turn slowly - William Barr

Shift change

18. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Are you guys ready for the huge revelations to come out on all the global sex trafficking? We can only take it drip by drip or it will be too overwhelming.

So it's an even stronger theory today that Maxwell was a major contributor, moderator on Reddit, hence it being infamously Liberal and anti Trump. In fact they just deleted 2000 pro Trump sub reddits about a month ago but that's a different story. And interesting enough, this user hasn't posted since the arrest.

So here's a fresh scandal that's breaking now. Wayfair may have been involved in sex trafficking an sales. Maxwell pushed these as well. Here's a good video on it.

They were selling these cabinets for $15K and the titles contained the names of missing girls.

You have NO IDEA how common this kind of thing is.

Read this Twitter thread if you want to dip your toe into the rabbit hole.
    https://twitter.com/darrianperdue/st...88352164929539

Name:  EcifcZEUEAEmcFw.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  100.5 KB

Seriously, are you guys following this? It's a big effin deal, the wayfair thing. It's opening up huge other sites too like eBay and possibly Amazon, child trafficking in plain sight, outside the dark net.

Facebook sure was fast too fact check it too, saying the cabinets cost 11k because they are industrial strength. SERIOUSLY? What about the industrial strength throw pillows.

And when Snopes gets involved and debunks it, you know it's all wrapped up nothing to see here, right?

Maxwell could have tipped this one off.

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post

There is a growing suspicion that Maxwell was one of the major top moderators on Reddit. User maxwellhill
    This major top user still hasn't posted on reddit since her arrest. I'm telling y'all there's a treasure trove being cracked open.

23. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    Name:  3B01D702-C7E7-4790-8312-8B75C4F65322.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  19.9 KB

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum