Thread: Flag Rock, Farmington Utah

Flag Rock, Farmington Utah

His hike has been on my list all year, as I can see the flag from my office window.

I figured the fall colors would make a decent backdrop in video of Flag Rock, I think it turned out ok. Strava info for the route and distance:
    https://www.strava.com/activities/2781303749

Here's a quick fly back, I'll have more video when I get some time.

2. Likes Glenn, BasinCruiser liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

hey so whatchu guys think, maybe I can edit this video into another widely shared clip, and I can hide a little MAGA text for a split second, just barely legible, but clear enough that when I pointed it out it can be seen

I might move it a bit more, that's not exactly where it will be but something like that

Of course, if it ever gets discovered by MSN and ABC, they'll never share my videos again, so I need to decide if I'm done making commissions from these videos. Part of me wants to quit and get out of the video business, as my life is constantly busy from morning til night, everyday with videos. I'll think about it. But when I'm getting out, I'll finish the rest of my videos and I'll hide a few 1/10th second tags here and there.

Name:  flag.PNG
Views: 1131
Size:  379.6 KB

5. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    hey so whatchu guys think, maybe I can edit this video into another widely shared clip, and I can hide a little MAGA text for a split second, just barely legible, but clear enough that when I pointed it out it can be seen

I might move it a bit more, that's not exactly where it will be but something like that

Of course, if it ever gets discovered by MSN and ABC, they'll never share my videos again, so I need to decide if I'm done making commissions from these videos. Part of me wants to quit and get out of the video business, as my life is constantly busy from morning til night, everyday with videos. I'll think about it. But when I'm getting out, I'll finish the rest of my videos and I'll hide a few 1/10th second tags here and there.

Name:  flag.PNG
Views: 1131
Size:  379.6 KB

I fully support this proposal.

BTW, who erected this flag, and who currently maintains it?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Been a while but I had some Quarantine time on my hands and got back into my unedited videos, finished this one. It's not the current season so this one won't go viral, no MAGA text in this one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk