Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thousands of people have taken a Facebook pledge to storm Area 51 to ‘see them aliens

Thousands of people have taken a Facebook pledge to storm Area 51 to ‘see them aliens

Who is joining?

——

(CNN) — Stretch those quads and prep that tinfoil hat!

Over 450,000 people have signed on to a Facebook event pledging to raid Area 51 in Nevada in a quest to “see them aliens.”

The event, titled “Storm Area 51, They Can’t Stop All of Us,” is inviting users from around the world to join a “Naruto run” — a Japanese manga-inspired running style featuring arms outstretched backwards and heads forward — into the area.

“We can move faster than their bullets,” the event page, which is clearly written with tongue in cheek, promises those who RSVP for September 20.

What they’re after

The mysterious Area 51 has been the focus of conspiracy theories for decades, and many people think it’s where the US government stores its secrets about aliens and UFOs.

The area was officially acknowledged as a military site in 2013, but the theories live on.

Though the September event is most certainly a joke, it comes just a few weeks after a group of US senators was briefed about reported encounters between the US Navy and an unidentified aircraft — literally an unidentified flying object.

So what do they know? Where can we sign up to hear about that?

https://kslnewsradio.com/1908202/tho...e-them-aliens/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

At least we know where all those recently protesting the new Inland Port Authority will be on that day... LMAO

I hope them VW buses have Air Conditioning because it's gonna be a hot drive

Am I the only one who paid attention during "Independence Day"? We already know what is there.
    Life is Good

6. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar

^^ End result of a mass infiltration of Area 51
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (2" Lift, 37" Tires, Falcon 3.3 Shocks, Lockers, Sliders)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

The random world and adventures of BruteForce

Reading some of the early material about this it all sounded pretty tongue in cheek. Now it's mainstream media spinning it up. Really interested to see who and how many show! Breaking into a military installation is never a good idea... but using a half million SJWs as human shields may reduce a lot of current social problems. I like their "can't stop us all" attitude - yes, actually they can, but will they?

We have already seen the US can't stop a mass assault. You need look no further than our Southern Border if there is any doubt.

Now if our government ever gets serious....

Climb-Utah.com

12. Likes twotimer liked this post

:-)

Climb-Utah.com

Go for it

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

16. Likes double moo liked this post
    I know it's all tongue-in-cheek but, my guess? Some idiots will actually show up. Can you imagine a bunch of folks from back east trying to all of a sudden deal with some of the most harshest desert conditions in the US and finding out there isn't any shade and no Kwik-e Mart's every couple hundred yards? The closest town is how many miles away? How fast do you think those towns will sell out of gas, bottled water and beef jerky? Heck, maybe I'll haul a bunch of bottled water out to their starting point and sell them for $30 a pop. I won't need to have enough for their trip back through because, they won't be coming back. They'll either all die out in the desert, will be bbrrrrrrttt'd, or captured and taken up to the mother ship to be experimented on.
    Are we there yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Now if our government ever gets serious....

Climb-Utah.com
    All it would take is just one of these things to fly by and light up the desert 50 yards in front of the mob...they'd all shit their pants and run home to mommy.

BTW...I think anyone who actually believes that we have anything involved with "alien technology" at that place, or anywhere else for that matter, is retarded.

It amazes me the things some people chose to become obsessed with.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

20. Likes oldno7, dougrz liked this post
    :-)

Climb-Utah.com

22. Likes 2065toyota, oldno7, dougrz liked this post
    Name:  749EB31B-36EA-4FBE-919B-498BBD1D10DA.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  25.9 KB

Name:  1F9118A9-382E-46AD-B45C-DFAD72356812.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  19.2 KB

25. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    It’s this weekend. Who is going?

—-

Area 51 Celebrations Set, As Vegas Lays Odds On Number Of Arrests

Speculation on how many people will show up—and what their intentions and actions will be—is so intense that, Nevada being Nevada, BetOnline.ag is literally setting odds on how many people will be arrested. In the peculiar language of sports betting, you can bet that over 8.5 people will be arrested, at odds of -120 (5/6), or that under 8.5 people will be arrested, -120 (5/6). Another prop bet is “Will anyone illegally access Rachel military area?” Yes is +500 (5/1), No -1000 (1/10). You can also bet on whether Donald Trump will tweet about Area 51 this week, with similar odds.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michael...er-of-arrests/

Blog Entries
    My guess is that 9/10 of the people are there just to be a part of the crowd but not the actual “storming” part. They are there to be wild, destroy things, litter, kill someone (if they can get away it), whatever. Similar to what antifa does.

Sure some will try to run the 3+ miles to the base just to be on the news and then there will be the book deals of “how I almost made it to Area 51”, etc. there’s a bunch of one-time money to be made off of this event! If I had a food cart, I would be making quadruple the orders and heading down there with marked up prices since no other restaurant or grocery store is nearby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"