Thread: Trailer Camping in Ogden Valley

Trailer Camping in Ogden Valley

Hey Everybody,

I'm looking to drag my 19' travel trailer up to the Ogden VAlley area this weekend. I won't be there until early evening on Friday which may make availability pretty tricky. I was looking at the North Fork Park area due to access to mountain bike trails as well as reasonable proximity to lake activities.

That being said, I'm open to other suggestions as well. I don't need any hookups or anything like that. Any other ideas? It looks like there are a few campgrounds on the way up toward Causey reservoir as well. Just looking for something that would have any likelikhood of availability with me not arriving until Friday evening? Am I totally overly optimistic on this plan??

Thanks in advance.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Yeah I think you'll have spots available at North Fork. Also the several trailer campgrounds on the way up to Causey would have availability, although I'm assuming they are open. The snow is definitely gone but the river may be really high. I think they are South Fork or East Fork, I can't remember.

I may be late to the party but I think you would need to reserve just about any campsite in Ogden Valley / South Fork on a weekend. All campgrounds up South Fork are open.

I've seen trailers at the Middle Fork WMA trail head before but I'm not sure what the rules are.