Thread: Bob Lazar on Joe Rogan Experience about Area 51 experience

Bob Lazar on Joe Rogan Experience about Area 51 experience

I've listened to about half an hour, so far it's very interesting. Some language, warning. The guy sounds honest, he's been through a lot of public attacks for the tellings of his work on certain strange mechanics.

Listen to it if you've got a couple of hours.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

OK so I'm about half way through, the stuff that Bob is saying sounds legit, then that other guy Jeremy Corbell starts talking about other conspiracies and I get disappointed a bit. So take it with discretion, but I like Bob.

Show me don't tell me, sweetheart.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Isn't this stuff highly classified? I can't see how he would've been permitted to go on a popular radio show and splash all of these claims all over.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Isn't this stuff highly classified? I can't see how he would've been permitted to go on a popular radio show and splash all of these claims all over.
    It sounds like he's been through the ringer already. He explained that he first went public because he thought his life could now be in danger once they caught him and his friends checking it out and had to kick him out of the program.

There's a certain safety with going public except if you've got something on the Clintons

So what's the penalty for publicizing classified government information? Isn't that a form of treason and/or espionage? How is it possible that this guy is able to publicize highly classified Top Secret military information and not have the Feds dragging him off to prison?

I have a coworker who just got into this Bob Lazar story over the weekend, and he's bought in hook, line, and sinker.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

(If this were all true) Perhaps if they charge him with a crime of disclosing government secrets, I assume that would expose these operations as legit.

I also assume they couldn't prosecute the guy for spreading lies about aliens if it weren't true.

So if there's truth to this, Area 51 could weigh the consequences of him continuing to say this stuff and get publicly ridiculed, or they could prosecute and tip their hand to the truth of the matter.

I'm not saying I believe this stuff but he seems like a guy that is losing quite a lot just to keep to this lie.

9. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    I tended to believe him too when he was interviewed by Art Bell..... then I saw Rogans interview. Lazar pulled the same headache excuse in Art's interview and ironically it seemed to be about the time the question stumped him. I'd love this to be true, but Lazar seems a bit sketchy to me.

11. Likes rockgremlin liked this post