Thread: Reparations

Reparations

This whole ‘create victims and declare reparations’ in order to win votes is just getting downright ridiculous.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48766...-prestigiacomo

Name:  0FEF3A73-0C3D-4937-9D06-21CF8C3547B0.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  21.2 KB

Name:  469ECC88-1D5B-4296-A65D-59BF594C23B9.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  22.1 KB

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

If I were Prez, there would be no reparations of any kind whatsoever even considered. I would however, work to legalize prostitution.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Reparations for those poor oppressed college students.

Name:  DAF2B1F8-373E-4D35-AA1F-F869307CEF0D.jpg
Views: 172

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfri...ernie-sanders/

Do these morons really believe that these propositions are the moral, proper thing to do for society, or do they simply realize that their policies are total crap and the only way they can get attention and votes is to invent stupid new ways to promise people money?

I have a bigger question... do these idiots really think the President has the power to just cancel all student debt and pay black people millions because of something that happen 200 years ago? The pandering by the left for the vote of the uneducated and ignorant has no boundaries.

I could never be a politician... I would be ashamed to make a promise that was impossible to keep and I had no intention of even attempting. I was raised better then that.

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    This whole ‘create victims and declare reparations’ in order to win votes is just getting downright ridiculous.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48766...-prestigiacomo

Name:  0FEF3A73-0C3D-4937-9D06-21CF8C3547B0.jpg
Views: 293

Name:  469ECC88-1D5B-4296-A65D-59BF594C23B9.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  22.1 KB
    I googled this, thinking you were snookered by some fake news. But nope, that is real.

These dipshits have lost their collective minds. Though if the government is gonna start paying for every past slight, I think Mormons should get in line. And as I am still on the books I should get a check too.
    Thanos was right

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    I googled this, thinking you were snookered by some fake news. But nope, that is real.

These dipshits have lost their collective minds. Though if the government is gonna start paying for every past slight, I think Mormons should get in line. And as I am still on the books I should get a check too.

Where is the Oprah meme...”You get reparations, and you get reparations, and you get reparations...,everyone gets reparations!!!!”?

If you actually believe the Democrats are going to magically cancel your student loan debt, you are probably too stupid to vote.

Please sit 2020 out while the rest of us adults laugh at this sad attempt at a bribe.

Climb-Utah.com

I've heard that some of these students are in the hole for more than 100K.

Hmmm...I've been eyeballing a Tiger RV. The Bengal, in fact. The configuration I want is about $130 thousand dollars.

Hey Bernie, buy me one of those and you'll get my vote!
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

10. Likes double moo liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    I've heard that some of these students are in the hole for more than 100K.

Hmmm...I've been eyeballing a Tiger RV. The Bengal, in fact. The configuration I want is about $130 thousand dollars.

Hey Bernie, buy me one of those and you'll get my vote!
    Just looked them up, very nice rig.

You deserve one.

Us poor rednecks will just have to sleep on the ground
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

My daughter has ended up with right around $200k in student loan debt after med school. I'm sure she'd love to have it "magically" paid off but, she also knows she can pay it off herself and is working hard to do it. Plus, I guess there is a gov't program already in place for med school student loan debt that if the student works for a non-profit hospital or organization for 10 years, the outstanding loan balance will be wiped clean. She is currently employed at the Los Angeles VA Hospital, which is a non-profit.
    Are we there yet?

13. Likes twotimer, oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    congrats, dad, you raised her right.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve View Post
    My daughter has ended up with right around $200k in student loan debt after med school. I'm sure she'd love to have it "magically" paid off but, she also knows she can pay it off herself and is working hard to do it. Plus, I guess there is a gov't program already in place for med school student loan debt that if the student works for a non-profit hospital or organization for 10 years, the outstanding loan balance will be wiped clean. She is currently employed at the Los Angeles VA Hospital, which is a non-profit.
    That's awesome! Good for her. One word of advice on that loan forgiveness program though. Just last year was the first year that some folks would be eligible for that and of the 10s of thousands that applied for the forgiveness, only a couple hundred actually got it. I wouldn't count on that being there if I were her. Also, these could go away at any time if the president decides to get rid of the program.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackfri.../#6df0a28e1824

Name:  2F60F136-4481-4DD4-8130-AC70783319CB.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  19.5 KB

I think their goal is not necessarily a check, but a new version of Affirmative Action on steroids.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum