Thread: Mueller Park Bountiful, conditions

Mueller Park Bountiful, conditions

I tried Mueller Park tonight to see how much was rideable, I went up to the snow which was maybe a mile above the Rock, so you can get in a decent ride on Mueller now.

As expected, the crowds are already out on Mueller. I passed maybe 25 people on bikes and hiking. It is Friday though, but I was thinking it would be a little too early in the season. But, people want to hit the trails, and Davis County really doesn't have a big selection, so Mueller gets popular.

Here's my strava to show how far up the snow is, if you're interested. A runner passed me on his way down and said there was a moose on the trail, so right before the Rock, I was going super slow, looking behind every tree and such. Well I didn't see any sign of it, and neither did the group at the rock when I got there.

https://www.strava.com/activities/2357467096

I'll have some video soon. Mueller is a lot of fun to cruise down but it's just so dang crowded, that you can't open up to a good speed for more than 20 seconds before passing somebody and scaring the crap out of hiking families.

2. Likes accadacca, REDFOX liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks for the intel.

Here's a clip, I cut dozens of people from this video.

End of the line, maybe 2 miles below the flats

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mueller got a bit better by last night, @accadacca and I were with another bloke, we probably could have made it up to the flats but we got caught in the storm. We could see a Moto had gone ahead up the trail and was actually very helpful in making a clear path through the snow spots for our tires. Still a bit muddy, and will be this next week. I'll have some video later

Mueller Park Bountiful, conditions

It was great to get one more ride in before the storms. A little rain on the way back, but we made to our vehicles before the downpour started.

A 2 minute sample with Chad