Thread: One of the World's Largest Crypto Exchanges, Binance, Hacked to the Tune of $40 Milli

We're all here, because we ain't all there.

One of the World's Largest Crypto Exchanges, Binance, Hacked to the Tune of $40 Milli

ruht ro

https://gizmodo.com/one-of-the-world...-ha-1834600280

disco--what ya buying with this?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Again? LOL

Which--crypto got hacked or disco is now rich?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I can't imagine how angry they were when this happened. I can't understand why didn't they invest more insecurity? An online exchanger needs to be very careful with hackers. I hope that nothing like this will happen to https://www.insiderlearningnetwork.com/bitnamix-review/, it's my favorite cryptocurrency exchange and I won't like its reputation to be ruined by a hacker or even closed because of him. What exchanger do you guys use? And have any of you used the exchanger that has been hacked?

Never tried investing in cryptocurrency. It's too damn risky.

7. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Dude, sure thing it's risky! You won't be able to invest in anything without taking any risks! Investing is risking! So, if you are afraid of losing something, you shouldn't do it. Just go to your work, and live your life. When you are ready, when you'll get rid of this fear, you can come back and try to invest in anything! Do you think investing in stocks isn't risky? Dude, it's the same as investing in crypto! But, if you use the services of the best forex brokers in india, these risks are almost gone. The same thing is with crypto!

Elon Musk, without a doubt, done his best. Otherwise, how can you explain why just a few people have access to the API? I seriously doubt that hackers are capable of doing so. However, phishing, malware, and other forms of assaults are perfectly suited for such a scam. On the other hand, if you ignore how glad people are to be duped, you may conclude that such news is fair. The important point is that the money gets into the hands of individuals in need, right? When I was perusing https://forexstore.com/, I thought how much money was spent on various chips, and how my money could have drifted away as well. Finance, by the way, cannot compensate for its own losses. A user-safety fund reimburses the entire amount. It's worth considering.

Quote Originally Posted by lokkenika View Post
    I seriously doubt that hackers are capable of doing so. However, phishing, malware, and other forms of assaults are perfectly suited for such a scam. On the other hand, if you ignore how glad people are to be duped, you may conclude that such news is fair. The important point is that the money gets into the hands of individuals in need, right?
    How people can be glad to be duped? What are you talking about? The other day some guy lost about 200k dollars on Binance due to NFT vulnerability on the exchange. He wasn't glad at all :)