Thread: 2019 Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Piont

Blog Entries

2019 Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Piont

I took this girl I'm dating through the Tulip Festival which is held down at Thanksgiving Point (Lehi, Utah) this last Saturday and made a 5 min vid of the flowers. Pretty cool!

https://youtu.be/MIdIJHmt5h0

This weekend (May 5th) is the last day the festival will be going and recommend going to it if you haven't been before.

They say there are over 280,000 tulips directly imported from Holland in the 15-themed gardens. It costs $20/person and you can easily spend 2-4 hours walking through all of the gardens.
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Nice. We tried going last year but, the line getting in was soooooo long and sooooo slow moving and we only had limited time so we bailed.
    Are we there yet?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tallsteve View Post
    Nice. We tried going last year but, the line getting in was soooooo long and sooooo slow moving and we only had limited time so we bailed.
    We saw too when we first arrived, but we bought our tickets online and literally bypassed everyone in line. We were probably through the entrance in 2-3mins.

I’d recommend buying them online to skip the line essentially. And for the same cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ●Canyoneering 'Canyon Conditions' @ www.candition.com
    ●Hiking Treks (my younger brother's website): hiking guides @ www.thetrekplanner.com
    "He who walks on the edge...will eventually fall."
    "There are two ways to die in the desert - dehydration and drowning." -overhearing a Park Ranger at Capitol Reef N.P.
    "...the first law of gear-dynamics: gear is like a gas - it will expand to fit the available space." -Wortman, Outside magazine.
    "SEND IT, BRO!!"

5. Likes tallsteve liked this post