Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Mueller Report - What page are you on?

The Mueller Report - What page are you on?

I was going to read it, but William Barr spoiled the ending.

There was no collusion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Headline from CNN FrontPage - Mueller's report looks bad for Obama

Wow!

Am I dreaming right now?

Here's the archive of the story in case it changes later.

Mueller's report looks bad for Obama

(CNN)The partisan warfare over the Mueller report will rage, but one thing cannot be denied: Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it.

http://web.archive.org/web/201904191...ngs/index.html

I figured Obama played softball with the Russians because they figured Hillary had it in the bag anyway. The whole thing is a joke...the Russian "disinformation" trolls were sowing so much chaos in the minds of millions of Americans that it swayed the election, like a bunch of persuadable boneheads not knowing what to think and being hypnotized by Putins minions.

"Hey Russia, do you think you might be able to find Hillary's 30,000 emails?"...totally tongue in cheek, a sarcastic joke. Yet the Dems claim it was an order. BTW...did you know that Trump is actually a reptilian overlord that is the vanguard of an alien invasion? Yeah...you can see what the really looks like if you put on a pair of special sunglasses.

It's not journalism anymore, it's a religion...that's what I heard from someone say today. No matter what you tell them, no matter what evidence you provide, you just can't sway them. They're locked in.

I not so sure about that. It's all about winning elections, and the people who are running the dominant liberal mass media have a stake in that. It's all about power, access and prestige. From now until the election they'll keep up the daily attacks on anything Trump does...but the good news is that the leverage they had is gone. Fake news...lots and lots of fake news. And they don't even care that it's obvious.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

5. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I enjoyed reading a bit from a few threads at RED DIT .COM (I've spaced it as I don't want to give them credit for anything).

The Democrat posters were insane with rage over the Mueller Report. They can't believe Trump isn't going to be Impeached, isn't going to prison, and neither is anyone in his family. No wacky "Deutche Bank" payoffs, nothing! It was all 2+ years of fake news coverage with the most absolute brain-dead audience of leftist progressives eating it all up, day after day.

I imagine these willing saps must be as upset as Stephen Colbert viewers. You ate up his dumb editorials on Trump for over two years, all a complete waste of time.

Couldn't happen to more deserving people. Idiots all.

7. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Colbert is a no-talent hack. If Trump weren't president he wouldn't have any material. Trump-hate is the entire gist of his act. It's old, it's tired, and it's boring. And it's the hallmark of someone who has no creative ability to think outside his self righteous hate.

Get a brain, morans!
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

9. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Yikes, are you guys watching Bob Mueller get absolutely grilled today?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Yikes, are you guys watching Bob Mueller get absolutely grilled today?
    I got up this morning and turned on the local news only to see Mr. Mueller's opening statement. Which was basically..."I already gave you the report, there ya go."

I just got home from work so I can only imagine what the spin is on whatever was said today. Probably something like "IMPEACH TRUMP"!!!!!

Edit: OK...just did a quick peruse and it appears the Dems ended up with yet another handful of shit.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

It was clearly obvious he didn’t read, write, or even understand what was in the report. When asked about Fusion GPS, the firm that paid for the dossier - the whole nexus of the investigation, he couldn’t even recall who FGPS was.

Name:  FDD462FF-5654-4546-998C-4C8DEF77CADB.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  21.2 KB

14. Likes twotimer, rockgremlin, Iceaxe liked this post
    Since when is it the basis of the US judicial system that if investigators can’t 100% prove that you are innocent, that they can broadcast circumstantial or made up evidence about a crime they wish you committed?

This pretty much sums up 90% of his responses:

Name:  E644B843-2B07-42C3-893B-7742F7F131DF.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  21.9 KB

Just spent 10 minutes watching CNN...and I'll tell you what, Props big time to Anderson Cooper.

He just said, "This is a sideshow, you keep moving the goalposts and ending up nowhere. Just admit it's over".

They've got 12 people anal-izing the whole thing. They all agree that it was a disaster for the Dems. It's kinda like reality is dawning on them.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

17. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Name:  5A5D45F7-2326-44CF-8F3B-DDAD0C2654D2.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  19.7 KB

19. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    :-)

Climb-Utah.com

21. Likes twotimer, dougrz liked this post
    Distraught Democrats and Mainstrem Media turn on once mythical Mueller after bumbling performance.

Savior no more? Distraught Dems turn on Mueller after stumbling hearing

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sav...mbling-hearing

23. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Distraught Democrats and Mainstrem Media turn on once mythical Mueller after bumbling performance.

Savior no more? Distraught Dems turn on Mueller after stumbling hearing

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sav...mbling-hearing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I think he had a stroke in the last few months....

Whatever happened, it was a shitshow for the Dems. The guy may have been completely hardcore awesome in his day in the FBI but that will be hard to remember after this. The Dems had to keep it political and this guy's career is tarnished, this is how he'll be remembered as a bumbling old man having a hard time following simple questions, and not having ANY involvement with the report bearing his name.

And yet the Dems will still keep pushing on. Keep going. It's gotta be there somewhere. It's either misguided optimism or derangement.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  5A5D45F7-2326-44CF-8F3B-DDAD0C2654D2.jpg
Views: 201
Size:  19.7 KB
    I love Trey Gowdy. That man is a national treasure.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

27. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Whatever happened, it was a shitshow for the Dems. The guy may have been completely hardcore awesome in his day in the FBI but that will be hard to remember after this.
    Newt's take was interesting. He proposed that Mueller might be a man from a different era. When hiring a staff of all Dem lawyers out to get Trump, maybe he didn't ask and didn't want to know political leanings. Because the country used to be able to operate that way. Then his hands off administration of the probe allowed the hard core left to hijack the investigative team.

But this is a different country, now in a non-shooting Civil War, with truth irrelevant and political goals paramount.

29. Likes twotimer, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Newt's take was interesting. He proposed that Mueller might be a man from a different era. When hiring a staff of all Dem lawyers out to get Trump, maybe he didn't ask and didn't want to know political leanings. Because the country used to be able to operate that way. Then his hands off administration of the probe allowed the hard core left to hijack the investigative team.

But this is a different country, now in a non-shooting Civil War, with truth irrelevant and political goals paramount.
    I agree, political affiliation should not be a factor in most cases, except where the target is the political candidate. A good investigative director would always perform a conflict check with his team to see if there would be any conflict of interest, any bias, and anything that could embarrass the FBI during it's investigation.

If a bank robbery were the subject, politics should have no place.

And on the other hand, if the political bias didn't matter for these investigators, Strzok wouldn't have been fired after his hatred for Trump was discovered.

If Clinton had been elected the ability for these people to infect it all the way to the core would have been complete.

Or would it? They are so sloppy and stupid that their whole mafia lockdown may have been destined to collapsed in on itself.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?