Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: biden

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Alright...time to rock and roll!

I reckon Biden will lose his cool at some point...and I think he'll do his "tough guy" thing to the camera.

Heard today his people prepped him to give the shortest answers possible and that Trump's team hit him with very "uncomfortable" questions.

I think Trump will look calm while Biden will have a general "flustered" look to him.

Three years ago I remember Biden saying he'd like to take Trump "behind the football stands" and kick his ass...I can't believe it's actually come to this.
    Trump went with the bully tactics early. I think he's trying to get Biden flustered.

Biden has already dropped bogus numbers ~ 100 million Joe? Where did that number come from?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Trump doing poorly. Sorry, call me nuts, but this isn't good.

It's like being over to a friend's house and watching their parents fight.

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post

This is my shocked face...

I don't think either are doing particularly well. To be honest, it's pretty ugly. Between Biden bringing up Trump's sarcastic comment about injecting bleach, and Trump's comment about how Biden couldn't even remember the name of his college and then finished in the bottom of his class....yeah I'd say it's pretty ugly. And it's not even half over.

I don't think this debate is going to win over anybody to either side. Yet.

Trump's worst impulses on display. If he'd have more discipline. The biting tongue is great, but discipline is best.

We wouldn't expect you to see it any other way. I'm not sure who props up the left more, you or the MSM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post

We wouldn't expect you to see it any other way. I'm not sure who props up the left more, you or the MSM.
    I'm from a different era I guess. When tough but fundamentally thoughtful words mattered, rather than interruptions and bluster.

When the MSM narrative is Trump=chaos, it was incumbent upon him to disprove that. Has he with this performance?

11. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    Biden has Botox overload in the forehead. Looks like a cyborg of his younger self.

On a positive note... It was nice of Biden to contribute to the Trump/Wallace debate!

Trump's worst impulses on display. If he'd have more discipline.

I agree with this. If he could bite his tongue just a little bit and not continually cut off Biden and the moderator it would play much better.

Trump: I'm taking advantage of the tax codes the Obama administration made.

Biden: you shouldn't do that.

It’s not a debate for Biden, he is acting as if this is a speech. And not answering anything.

Why is Biden only saying Trump is blah blah blah instead of talking about his plan and genuinely answering questions?

I think Trump is kicking his ass all over the place. Biden looks old and weak whereas Trump looks healthy and energetic.

They were kind of excited when it started, but they've settled down.

Biden...Scranton, Scranton...hey all you folks in Scranton. I think he's got it tattooed on his ass.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

BTW Wallace's question about Trump's Federal tax returns was straight up horse shit. Tax code is extremely complicated, and if you understand it you can get out of having to pay a lot of it -- but how is Trump supposed to say that on stage?

I can't understand why so many people place such a high value on how much income tax Trump pays. If he's shirking the law then why wouldn't he arrested and charged with tax fraud? Hell, they took down Al Capone for that....why not Trump?

Best Trump shot so far..."Antifa is a dangerous and it will overthrow YOU".

He's right about that.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

20. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I think Trump is kicking his ass all over the place
    Man, we see it so different. I look at how others see it. Not that you don't. But that's all I see. It's not about what I think and know, but how it plays with others.

Dems are masters of language that hits buttons. Biden has done well.

Biden hasn’t answered a single question. He only knows how to fear monger and tell you what Trump is doing instead of telling you what HE HIMSELF is going to do to “fix it”.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Biden hasn’t answered a single question. He only knows how to fear monger and tell you what Trump is doing instead of telling you what HE HIMSELF is going to do to “fix it”.
    That's not good enough. Trump needs to message past the MSM, they still control the narrative and flow of info, like it or not. Can you say he, Trump, made a good statement for himself tonight?

I love him, but he came across as an ass and buffoon. Terrible performance. I'm really disheartened.

My prepping ends tonight. Shifting to the rural property plan.