Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: biden

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    In 2016, it was manufactured race riots, “pussy hat” marches, celebrity virtue-signaling, ANTIFA clashes — and the Democrats still lost. Why are they executing the exact same playbook, 4 years later? Do they really think American voters are too stupid to see through this chaos?

I think I asked a similar question in a different thread, and the answer was because that's the only card they have left in their hand.

Seriously, how frustrating must it be to be a democrat right now? In the first place the media told you Hilary was guaranteed to win, and when that didn't happen, you spent 3.5 years agonizing over every headline claiming Trump was going to be impeached, only to be fully acquitted two weeks later. And to top it all off, your beloved party nominates a hair-brained, stuttering idiot as their presidential candidate.

Desperate times call for desperate measures....even if they don't work.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    With this I agree. And why I think it needs to happen. For a clear lesson in the folly of leftist policy.

Regardless of our differences on this, know that I've grown to really like you guys and the spirited optimism to my pessimism. I would want no one else in my fox hole. Just that I believe we're closer to needing that hole, both metaphorically and physically.
    The way I see it...it's like we're sitting around a campfire talking about what the weather will be like tomorrow, but we don't have access to a forecast. We've had three straight days of partly cloudy skies...you're betting on rain, I'm betting on sun. No biggie, it's all good.

Needing the hole, huh? We're already in it! Funny how every election seems to be the "most important of our lifetimes"...but this time is for real, because it's "on".

But consider a post I saw here a while back about all someone had to live thru that was born in the year 1900 and lived to 1975. This is hardly a hiccup. In 1975 I was 12 years old and since the day that old man died it's pretty much been smooth sailing. I'll admit, the last 4 years have been unlike anything we've ever seen, but I'd say it's not because things are getting worse, they're just getting more obvious. One side or the other...those that see these hypocrite elites in the bright light of day and those that are glued to the propaganda machines in their pockets convincing them that someone is out to get them. Take your pick from a long list of outrage or shake your head at the audacity of it all. I think most people are shaking their heads.

I see you mentioned "Allies in the Fox Hole"...indeed, who would want to be a looter, standing next to another looter, only to be clubbed in the head and looted yourself? I'm not a religious guy, but if the shit hit the fan it would be groups of Christian minded people I would seek out. Humans have made it this far by choosing their friends wisely.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    I think I asked a similar question in a different thread, and the answer was because that's the only card they have left in their hand.

Seriously, how frustrating must it be to be a democrat right now? In the first place the media told you Hilary was guaranteed to win, and when that didn't happen, you spent 3.5 years agonizing over every headline claiming Trump was going to be impeached, only to be fully acquitted two weeks later. And to top it all off, your beloved party nominates a hair-brained, stuttering idiot as their presidential candidate.

Desperate times call for desperate measures....even if they don't work.
    Assassination...I really think that they've shot nothing but blanks and the only thing left is to load it up with a real bullet.

When RBG dies they lose the Supreme Court for a couple decades, likely. It's the only "legal" way they have to enact their will, otherwise they'd have to finagle a dictatorship and that would go down very well, if at all. Trump is a HUGE obstacle and for those that say "They're all the same, they're all in cahoots together"...oh no, they're not.

He is and has been their worst nightmare and when he gets reelected he's going to shove it all the way down their throats. If they kill him, no one will be able to step into his place...kinda like if someone would have knocked Hitler off in 1938...or Churchill, for that matter. Lone men, when taken out of the equation, changes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    but I'd say it's not because things are getting worse, they're just getting more obvious.
    ^^^This^^^

The big difference now is the left is no longer trying to hide their agenda...

The second amendment is one of the simplest places to see this.... for years it was "we just want commonsense gun laws"... this year they finally just came out and spoke the truth " hell yes we want to take your AR15".

https://youtu.be/QR4mNrW0AlE

I'd say it's not because things are getting worse, they're just getting more obvious.
    I've got to give credit to @oldno7 for that one. He posted up a meme with Heath Ledgers Joker sitting on the floor of that jail cell looking up at the camera with that quote...imagine his voice saying it, fit's perfectly.

Hey Kurt, where the hell are ya? I bet he bugged out to Alaska or someplace like that. I wouldn't mind taking a big road trip for a few months...might just pull the trigger and do it.

Name:  A2C527D9-AAF8-418E-BD3A-6EA1EAB75CE1.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  16.8 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

8. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Biden’s gonna loses to 45.

10. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Alrighty then...I've got 80% that says Harris is going to be the VP pick. I think it's a done deal now.

Alrighty then...I've got 80% that says Harris is going to be the VP pick. I think it's a done deal now.
    Since Biden promised a woman for VP, and since the BLM riots demand liberals select a black.... I think you nailed it.

To bad he just can't pick the best possible candidate.

Since Biden promised a woman for VP, and since the BLM riots demand liberals select a black.... I think you nailed it.

To bad he just can't pick the best possible candidate.

I also believe HUH will get the nod for Veep....

But am I the only one who thinks that the duo of Biden & Harris makes strange bedfellows? Biden, an almost 80 year old cantankerous, pasty white guy with dementia who can't keep his hands and nose off the ladies together with a young chin-wagging black lady with a sordid history who absolutely pummeled Biden in the Democratic presidential debates....what an odd pair that would make.

Well, Biden did say that he wants his VP. to be capable of trading over the reigns of POTUS on day one of his presidency. So, what does that tell you?

I think I mentioned this was going to be a requirement last night... LOL...

Calls for Biden to name a black running mate grow louder

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...te-grow-louder

Mountain Man
    I think I mentioned this was going to be a requirement last night... LOL...

Calls for Biden to name a black running mate grow louder

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cal...te-grow-louder
    I had Stacey Abrams as his pick from the beginning. She was his strongly rumored pick at the start of the primary season and she rebuffed him, word was.

Who Biden really wants is Michael... err... I mean Michelle Obama. But she told him "NO".

Who Biden really wants is Michael... err... I mean Michelle Obama. But she told him "NO".
    I assumed no on that from day one. But now I think it's possible. She's deity level in this culture. Would be a formidable ticket, we just have to face reality. Abrams is a clown and buffoon in comparison. Abrams with a more stable top of the ticket would have been doable.

Name:  8EE8FA19-37C9-4EAE-8C26-DE0A04A5945A.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  28.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  8EE8FA19-37C9-4EAE-8C26-DE0A04A5945A.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  28.7 KB

That's a HUGE claim. And just about every single news agency is reporting about it.....except for CNN.

I did however notice at least a half dozen articles about how Trump is a failure right on their front page. What a complete sham of a news reporting agency. @Fakenews indeed!
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 06-12-2020 at 12:20 PM.

I don't know about that, Joe. Facebook told me that the civil rights act was passed after the riots following his death. At least that's how they are justifying the current round of violence.

Susan Rice on the veep shortlist? What a piece of work she is. They're all communists being considered.

23. Likes Iceaxe liked this post
    LOL

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk