Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: biden

Oh that's excellent! A combative dumbass.

I remember watching the VP debate between him and Ryan back in '12...Biden came off as a whacko. He's always reminded me of that guy who's hanging around outside the fence of the factory with a baseball bat in his hands, ready to smash the skulls of any scabs that try to get by him. Psycho dude.

Nowadays though...I have to agree with Rockgremlin that he's being abused. It's rather sadistic, but I'd bet he just wants to go along with the program and keep his wife happy.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    I remember watching the VP debate between him and Ryan back in '12...Biden came off as a whacko.
    I'm sticking to my prediction the debates won't happen.

Question - how is it there’s someone who is running for President of the United States, the election is four months away, and we still don’t know who his VP is, and he still refuses to answer ANY questions? So why does he get a free pass from the press?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Question - how is it there’s someone who is running for President of the United States, the election is four months away, and we still don’t know who his VP is, and he still refuses to answer ANY questions? So why does he get a free pass from the press?
    I hear a realization of the lay of the election. Hard to change an outcome when there is no discussion, no comparison, and no functional press anymore. Voter knowledge of Biden is based on his past and the fact he isn't Trump.

Now do you see what I've been saying?

Plan accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    I'm sticking to my prediction the debates won't happen.
    Notre Dame withdraws from hosting first Trump-Biden debate

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/not...p-biden-debate

Saw my first Biden yard sign today...and right next door is one for Trump. I wonder if they get along?

I'm surrounded by liberal old women who are going to be voting for Trump. They're scared and bothered by the violence...every single one of them has told me this, except for Claudia. She swallowed the big blue pill long ago...

Prior to the latest round of mayhem, I'd never really talked to Carol, Carla, Sara, Dana, Claudia or Pat (the old ladies that surround me here at my condo) about politics...but most of them have said something like "You don't have to say a word, Byron...you're dripping Conservative"

They've never held it against me. They treat me like I hung the moon...probably more a symptom of my being Mr. Helpful and Handy. I've saved each one of them hundreds and in some cases more than a thousand dollars vs. overpriced repairs and maintenance. Sometimes I'll ask for payment of services, sometimes they just give me money when I say "Don't bother, it was a piece of cake" other times they cook me food and leave little notes and valentines at my door. Claudia included...dropping off cookies with her grey T-shirt with the words "Resist" on it.

War and hatred certainly isn't a certainty with opposing politics.

Name:  DB031B9D-9ACA-4D8F-9933-2A2F4DF96552_1_201_a.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  20.8 KB

Notre Dame withdraws from hosting first Trump-Biden debate

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/not...p-biden-debate
    Interesting. Those who countered my argument of no debates said Biden would look so bad that he'd not do it. But this story opens a new Dem argument.

"No site is willing to host. So, I guess we can't have debates. Safety first."

If ever we've seen every force in this country aligned to take it down, it's now. Greater danger than the Civil War, WW2, or the Cold War.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Interesting. Those who countered my argument of no debates said Biden would look so bad that he'd not do it. But this story opens a new Dem argument.

"No site is willing to host. So, I guess we can't have debates. Safety first."

If ever we've seen every force in this country aligned to take it down, it's now. Greater danger than the Civil War, WW2, or the Cold War.
    A briefcase full of case will buy a lot of influence, especially combined with threats to your life.

That's probably why Drew Brees did the flip flop. He crawled into bed that night next to the old lady and realized she has a red dot on her forehead...along with himself and his kids, too. Probably figured. "Oh man, I've gotta suck some dick now".

LMAO... This seems to be the general consensus among many Democrats.... not to mention this is a giant second helping for the Bernie Bros...

Former Sanders campaign co-chair Nina Turner compares voting for Biden to eating 'bowl of shit'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nin...eating-bowl-sh

LMAO... This seems to be the general consensus among many Democrats.... not to mention this is a giant second helping for the Bernie Bros...

Former Sanders campaign co-chair Nina Turner compares voting for Biden to eating 'bowl of shit'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nin...eating-bowl-sh

So Biden gets the coprophagic vote -- I can live with that.

I wonder if there's a certain faction of Sanders voters who will vote for Trump just to stick it to the Democrat party who's jilted them twice in a row now?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

coprophagic vote - I had to look that one up.

Many of the Bernie Bros just stayed home and didn't vote in 2016, and I'm good with that in 2020.

So there is a bit of chatter about Harris. Funny, you'd think the smart thing to do is float the possible VPs contenders names out there to gauge reaction...but instead it's been mysteryville.

Maybe this little tid bit is just that?

But then again, these VP picks are usually largely ignored anyway...remember Tim Kane? I was like "Who the hell is that?"

In this case though, you'd think they'd be putting feelers out...considering whoever it is would end up being the Prez with certainty.

Doesn't matter anyway...it'll be a black chick with her fist in the air. A boat anchor to an already leaky ship.

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

Name:  7629631B-2B1B-4E28-8C14-0593A9255858.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  28.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  7629631B-2B1B-4E28-8C14-0593A9255858.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  28.5 KB
    I can't see that happening...all the Trump campaign would have to do is run commercials with her spewing absolute bullshit about Bengazi while showing Steven's body being dragged along the street.

20. Likes rockgremlin liked this post

Do you think Biden ever hears himself when he talks?

23. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    ^^^I will say this... If Biden wins it's gonna be 4 years of nonstop gaffes -- which will be memed and circulated relentlessly by the FoxNews crowd.

You think that douchebag Stephen Cobert will draw any attention to it? Doubt it.
    Last edited by rockgremlin; 08-01-2020 at 10:42 PM.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.