Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Armed Citizen

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    And coming back, I might add...

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

It took the left less than 24 hours to blame the Baldwin tragedy on MAGA supporters. Yes- TDS is a real thing.

Name:  8B002906-0010-4A80-A983-CBD864ABEDE3.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  30.8 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Name:  D81B645A-24AC-41EE-907B-702F1BFC0D1F.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  27.4 KB

6. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

8. Likes DiscGo liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Moving forward will be hard for Alec B. Maybe someone in Hollywood should give him another shot.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Do you, oldno7, and BasinCruiser and Byron think he did this intentionally?

It really doesn't matter!
    This is a very good example of reaping of that which you sow.
    baldwin is an avid/outspoken critic on gun owners and guns in general.
    The fact he killed someone, using one speaks volumes of his and quite frankly the left's, hypocrisy.
    He was rabidly outspoken, a simple search can bring up volumes of his comments about cops, Cheneys, how does it feel,etc.
    He has made a living glorifying guns under the context of "it's just a movie"
    I will offer no apologies for showing no empathy to the guy who has killed more people with a gun than any of the gun owners whom I personally know.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

14. Likes Byron, Iceaxe liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    The fact he killed someone, using one speaks volumes of his and quite frankly the left's, hypocrisy.
    He was rabidly outspoken, a simple search can bring up volumes of his comments about cops, Cheneys, how does it feel,etc.
    I will offer no apologies for showing no empathy to the guy who has killed more people with a gun than any of the gun owners whom I personally know.

^^^ All of this.

Although, there is a floating rumor (silly internet conspiracy theory- likely) that the person that was killed in this trajedy had ties to a Clinton associated law firm, or something, and that this may have been a 'Clinton body count' hit. If there was anything remotely true or suspicious scenario, I doubt Mr Baldwin had anything to do with it or any knowledge of it. He is just a stupid evil moron that has no clue about reality that is getting some just payback.

Remember - if we removed all non-NRA member gun attacks from America, the gun violence in America would be 0.

17. Likes Byron liked this post
    Interesting info and perspective.

https://patriotpost.us/alexander/836...e2SK_8Tl_TPWqk

Name:  30309FE0-003C-43E1-B407-67B35C5DC2B1.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  28.5 KB

Ironically, the film is loosely based on a true story about an outlaw (played by Baldwin) who rescues his grandson after he had been convicted of murder for an accidental death — ironic also because Baldwin, who uses his celebrity status as an anti-gun activist, plays a good guy trying to defend his grandson with a gun.”

19. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    This Baldwin deal is a classic example of "Karma's a bitch!"

Baldwin got exactly what he deserved.

21. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I can't speak for the other guys, but my personal opinion is "Yes".

Why should he be given the benefit of the doubt considering he didn't give that to any of the police he accused of murder? I'll consider that he jerks off every night dreaming of whacking some low life in his fantasy world...and then the moment came. Karma, indeed.

The man beat up his first wife (Kim Bassinger) has assaulted photographers calling them "******s" and has had a social media presence of a man with no empathy or tolerance for firearm owners...yet he's waving one around and kills a woman who wasn't even an actor. Some foolish sissies would give him a pass, but I smell rotten fish all over this thing.

What do you think, Rob?...any chance it was deliberate or are you convinced it was a tragic accident?
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

23. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Pure bloody poetry.

It Wasn’t a ‘Prop Gun’: Alec Baldwin Shot a Firearm That Was Being Used for Target Practice Off Set
    by Kyle Becker. * * *about 2 hours ago

[img width=400 height=218]https://trendingpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/AB2.jpg[/img]

The fallout of the Alec Baldwin shooting tragedy has led to further questions about how a “prop gun” could have fired a live round that killed the film’s cinematographer Halyna Hutchins. Furthermore, another question that has gone under the radar is how the Baldwin shooting also led to the wounding of director Joel Souza.

It wasn’t a “prop gun.” It was an actual gun that was being used as a prop. TMZ reported on the development that sources close to the filming of “Rust” indicate that the gun used in the incident was also used off-set for “target practice.”

“The smoking gun that claimed the life of Halyna Hutchins might’ve been more than just an on-set prop — it was also being fired recreationally, even when cameras weren’t rolling,” TMZ reported.

“Multiple sources directly connected to the ‘Rust’ production tell TMZ … the same gun Alec Baldwin accidentally fired — hitting the DP and director — was being used by crews members off set as well, for what we’re told amounted to target practice,” the report added.

According to the BBC, a “prop gun” could mean a range of items, “from non-functioning weapons to cap guns… But it can also mean a real weapon, or one adapted for firing blanks.” However, Hollywood should ban the term from applying to actual firearms.

A disturbing 911 call shed light on how assistant director David Halls had given Baldwin the weapon that ultimately killed Hutchins and wounded Souza. Mamie Mitchell, the script supervisor of the film, made the 911 call for help, the Daily Mail reported.

“We need an ambulance out at Bonanza Creek Ranch right now. We have had two people accidentally shot on a movie set accidentally,” Mitchell said. As she is talking to the 911 operator she instructs someone else to make certain the ambulance has access to the road.

more
    https://trendingpolitics.com/it-wasn...e-off-set-knab

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

27. Likes Byron, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    It Wasn’t a ‘Prop Gun’: Alec Baldwin Shot a Firearm That Was Being Used for Target Practice Off Set
    by Kyle Becker. * * *about 2 hours ago

[img width=400 height=218]https://trendingpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/AB2.jpg[/img]

The fallout of the Alec Baldwin shooting tragedy has led to further questions about how a “prop gun” could have fired a live round that killed the film’s cinematographer Halyna Hutchins. Furthermore, another question that has gone under the radar is how the Baldwin shooting also led to the wounding of director Joel Souza.

It wasn’t a “prop gun.” It was an actual gun that was being used as a prop. TMZ reported on the development that sources close to the filming of “Rust” indicate that the gun used in the incident was also used off-set for “target practice.”

“The smoking gun that claimed the life of Halyna Hutchins might’ve been more than just an on-set prop — it was also being fired recreationally, even when cameras weren’t rolling,” TMZ reported.

“Multiple sources directly connected to the ‘Rust’ production tell TMZ … the same gun Alec Baldwin accidentally fired — hitting the DP and director — was being used by crews members off set as well, for what we’re told amounted to target practice,” the report added.

According to the BBC, a “prop gun” could mean a range of items, “from non-functioning weapons to cap guns… But it can also mean a real weapon, or one adapted for firing blanks.” However, Hollywood should ban the term from applying to actual firearms.

A disturbing 911 call shed light on how assistant director David Halls had given Baldwin the weapon that ultimately killed Hutchins and wounded Souza. Mamie Mitchell, the script supervisor of the film, made the 911 call for help, the Daily Mail reported.

“We need an ambulance out at Bonanza Creek Ranch right now. We have had two people accidentally shot on a movie set accidentally,” Mitchell said. As she is talking to the 911 operator she instructs someone else to make certain the ambulance has access to the road.

more
    https://trendingpolitics.com/it-wasn...e-off-set-knab

It will be interesting to see what the fall-out will be regarding guns on sets, and possibly in movies/TV after this trajedy. I imagine right now, many films in production and studios likely have a moritorium on use of guns on their sets, while they review and beef up their policies and protocols.

Ever since the wokitarian Hollywood elite celebs have been pushing for gun control in the name of gun violence, pro-2A advocates have called them out for wanting to ban the very object in real life that they use as a prop to glamorize objects and lifestyles in the movies to make millions off of. Will this trajedy get the anti-gun nuts rallied up to pressure Hollywood to do away with guns entirely in movies? The left seems to have no trouble cancelling anything else in our culture they deem unworthy if they can cast a shadow on it, from statues of prominant figures to innocent characters in cartoon books that they want to demonize. Will this event trigger them go put the pressure on Hollywood to cancel movies/shows with guns entirely?

29. Likes Byron liked this post

31. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

33. Likes Byron liked this post