Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: List of hate crimes that were hoaxes...

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    egregious.
    Nice! I frequently look for the opportunity to throw that one down.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    This beautifully sums up the left. You really do believe this country is a terrible place. You honestly dislike it. You genuinely seek to overturn its fundamental values. The claim of wanting to simply make it better is proven false by the unending fixation on its faults with zero credit given for the overwhelming decency and beauty of its people and history. Ultimately, you cannot love something you dump on every single day.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

6. Likes twotimer liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

../.,
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

ultimate hate crime
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

10. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    ultimate hate crime
    Now that’s downright ugly.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

13. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    The Muslim college student who lied to cops about getting attacked on the subway by drunken Trump supporters took a plea deal on Friday.

Yasmin Seweid, 19, copped to falsely reporting an incident and disorderly conduct for the bogus claim.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...icle-1.3481401

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    This beautifully sums up the left. You really do believe this country is a terrible place. You honestly dislike it. You genuinely seek to overturn its fundamental values. The claim of wanting to simply make it better is proven false by the unending fixation on its faults with zero credit given for the overwhelming decency and beauty of its people and history. Ultimately, you cannot love something you dump on every single day.
    At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it.
    Wrong.

I think he summed it up quite nicely. The liberal/leftist types are so torqued that even those who have it made are hurting themselves. They don’t get up in the morning and go thru the day all peachy keen.

It appears that you think black folks are getting their asses kicked all over the place? I deny that. I live in a very diverse neighborhood, all the blacks seem nice enough to me.

Here in Hawaii the police killed two people and critically injured two others...none of the perps were white. They were homeless, violent weirdos who spun off the rails. Some, in the news media at least, are pissed about it.

In the meantime... I get up and go thru my day, all peachy keen like. I suggest you try it. Highly recommended.

To quote a lyric from a song that’s played at the end of Iron Maiden concerts...”Always look on the bright side of life!”
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

17. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post
    At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    I think I struck a nerve with you. Truth does that.

19. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    I think I struck a nerve with you. Truth does that.
    When my nerves are touched I just can't help but to bring in the Billy Madison quotes. Honestly Doug, the day I start getting annoyed on a message board is the day I retire from message boards. Life it too short for that shit. I like to poke you guys in the eye a bit because it's fun. And let's be honest, if it wasn't for me this would be a pure right wing circle jerk and where is the fun in that?

But I have to know, do you really believe the absurd post of yours I quoted? You think that because people point out things they don't agree with they somehow hate it? If so, I would never want you to work for me. How can we get better if we are too scared to point our our flaws? And do you actually know and interact with people different from you? Here's a hint, the vast majority of people in the country disagree about a whole lot of things, but the one thing probably 95% of us agree on, is that America is pretty damn good. I know a lot of people across the political spectrum and the ratio of content and discontent is pretty much the same across the board.

I like to debate and argue, always have and always will, and if you don't have a sense of humor and some thick skin you probably won't like me all the time. But I'd happily share a lift, some single track or a canyon with just about anyone on this board. I'll even buy beers after I beat you to the top.

21. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    Barkley made the jokes during his half-time coverage of a basketball game on Thursday night
    He, like countless others, was stunned by the claim Smollett paid his attackers with a personal check
    Barkley joked that instead of hiring two black friends to allegedly beat him, the Empire star should have gone to 'Liam Neeson's neighborhood'
    Neeson shocked the world earlier this month by admitting he once roamed the streets looking for a 'black b*****d' to beat up

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Verdana">
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

When my nerves are touched I just can't help but to bring in the Billy Madison quotes. Honestly Doug, the day I start getting annoyed on a message board is the day I retire from message boards. Life it too short for that shit. I like to poke you guys in the eye a bit because it's fun. And let's be honest, if it wasn't for me this would be a pure right wing circle jerk and where is the fun in that?

But I have to know, do you really believe the absurd post of yours I quoted? You think that because people point out things they don't agree with they somehow hate it? If so, I would never want you to work for me. How can we get better if we are too scared to point our our flaws? And do you actually know and interact with people different from you? Here's a hint, the vast majority of people in the country disagree about a whole lot of things, but the one thing probably 95% of us agree on, is that America is pretty damn good. I know a lot of people across the political spectrum and the ratio of content and discontent is pretty much the same across the board.

I like to debate and argue, always have and always will, and if you don't have a sense of humor and some thick skin you probably won't like me all the time. But I'd happily share a lift, some single track or a canyon with just about anyone on this board. I'll even buy beers after I beat you to the top.
    I'm guessing the Billy Madison quote wasn't so much that you meant every word that you said so much as you were just going for a laugh. I laughed. Billy Madison is a great flick.

My inner troll can recognize your post for what it was: a reaction getter more than anything, amirite?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Barkley made the jokes during his half-time coverage of a basketball game on Thursday night
    He, like countless others, was stunned by the claim Smollett paid his attackers with a personal check
    Barkley joked that instead of hiring two black friends to allegedly beat him, the Empire star should have gone to 'Liam Neeson's neighborhood'
    Neeson shocked the world earlier this month by admitting he once roamed the streets looking for a 'black b*****d' to beat up

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Verdana">
    OMG I laughed till I cried. Charles Barkley gets it.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I gotta admit. I laughed my head off at this. Well played.

And for what it's worth, I'm glad you're here. Seriously. There needs to be a counterpoint to everything that gets posted here. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

26. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    First, if your quote was some pop culture reference, I didn't recognize it and the joke. I'm woefully out of the loop on pop stuff, especially being younger. So I took it wrong.

And yes, without you, this would be a right wing love fest board. So thank you for being the punching bag. That's not easy to do. Now let me recover a minute after praising you.

but the one thing probably 95% of us agree on, is that America is pretty damn good.
    But on this we have to seriously disagree. The left loathes this country's basic founding values. Liberals did not loathe our values, but there are few of those in the Dem party anymore. Left and liberal is the divide of note, much more so than right and liberal.

pretty serious when you kill your pets in a hoax

Hate Hoax: Prosecutors Charge LGBT Activist with Burning Down Own Home with Pets Inside

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2019...h-pets-inside/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?