Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: List of hate crimes that were hoaxes...

Quote Originally Posted by devo_stevo View Post

This is the most ridiculous thing. According to Bubba, he never even saw what they were calling the "noose". If his story is true, and he never saw it, but was told about it by NASCAR, I'd be pissed too if it was me. If that's true, they used him as a tool to paint NASCAR fans as racists and evil people. They're just fanning the flames. Bubba's mad, but I don't think that he's mad for the right reasons. I'd be mad at NASCAR, not the fans. The fans didn't do anything to him.

Here's an unpopular opinion (maybe not here), but America is not as racist as people want it to be. NASCAR fans aren't as racist as they think they are. Is there racism? Yes. Should we be mindful of it in our own lives and do our best to not be that person? Yes. Will it ever be eliminated completely? No. Human nature is to divide ourselves into tribes. It's happened from the dawn of time, and will continue to happen until we are removed from this planet.
    Is this guy a black dude? What the hell is going on here? I remember this nonsense when Tiger Woods burst onto the scene decades ago.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Exactly. At this point, he can write it off as a stupid misunderstanding, and everyone will walk away knowing that NASCAR is run by a bunch of morons, or he can keep going with the narrative and everyone will think that he's one too. Absolutely ridiculous.
    I think that's pretty well been established.

meanwhile out on the track

5. Likes devo_stevo, Byron liked this post
    That was awesome. Not only did the guy in the yellow car win the race, but he smacked that other dude that annoyed him into the wall afterwards!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    In conclusion... it was Jussie Smullet 2.0....

Attachment 94965

I'm still trying to figure out why a Professional NASCAR driver, crew chief, engineers, mechanics, utility crew, pit crew and NASCAR officials needed the FBI to tell them it's a door pull?

I'm still trying to figure out why a Professional NASCAR driver, crew chief, engineers, mechanics, utility crew, pit crew and NASCAR officials needed the FBI to tell them it's a door pull?

And why 15 of them?
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

Resident Southern Belle savanna3313's Avatar
    Southern transplant......again.....this time to Southern Utah!
    Couldn't resist.......

Never regret anything that made you smile!

10. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    You know what else they didn’t find in Bubba’s garage?

A trophy.

Name:  93B500DB-327A-4E1D-A148-DF8E4B145241.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  21.2 KB

I'm not very familiar with NASCAR and had never heard of this guy before this "broke"...so who is this guy? Can he drive or is he just fodder in the back?

Bubba Wallace is the Black version of Danica Patrick... he won some races in the lower divisions, but the only reason he has a ride in Cup is because he is black and NASCAR is picking up the tab, which also explains why he drives for Petty as NASCAR wants to keep Petty in Cup.

Bubba Wallace is the Black version of Danica Patrick... he won some races in the lower divisions, but the only reason he has a ride in Cup is because he is black and NASCAR is picking up the tab, which also explains why he drives for Petty as NASCAR wants to keep Petty in Cup.
    Ah, yes...Ms. Patrick. I saw a race with her in it (3yrs ago?) and she was doing really well...only a few hundred yards from the checkered flag and she was in 2nd place.

Then suddenly, 4 or 5 other drivers manhandled her and she ended up in finishing 5th. I remember thinking..."That's why you don't win, honey. Can't really hang with the boys".

Manhandled is not the right word for Danica, she was very talented... it's just that the top 5 or 6 drivers in NASCAR are so unbelievably talented in what they can do with a race car it is truly awe inspiring if you understand what to watch.

Danica always had the very best equipment driving for Tony Stewart and did earn her shot at Cup, it's just that she could never develop that last step required. Danica always brought her own sponsorship to the team and was not given anything so give her credit for that.

Bubba Wallace earn his ride in NASCAR simply for being black as part of NASCARS diversity driver program. Meaning NASCAR picked up the check for the best black driver they could find in hopes of expanding their fan base. NASCAR pays the sponsorship to put Wallace in that car, which is why you get black lives matter painted on the side. I don't agree with giving anyone a freebie like that for the simple reason that someone who actually earned a ride in Cup is now sitting.

Maybe a better way to describe Danica is she just eventually ran out of talent.

Fake noose 2.0.

This is just getting too ridiculous. So, now a nose was apparently found hanging in a tree.

Even if there was a legit noose found in a tree, how big of a pansy, race baiting, attention seeking, victim begging loser do you have to be to go calling the cops ( who you hate she want to disband) and the media just to try to make a national story of yourself? If you find something like this placed in your presence and don’t like it, be a man, Grier a pair, and just cut the stupid thing down, she then go on with your life.

Name:  66F024C2-D6D4-43EB-8F62-F55E5A8E6288.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  32.5 KB

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-at-california

I can't see how sports will be profitable this year. Most fans are fed up and sick of the politicalization nonsense, and won't continue to attend.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

I am so looking forward to baseball...this shortened season is going to make for intense games. I'll be totally on board with that unless a bunch of these white and hispanic athletes take knees during the Anthem...if they even play it?

Not an NBA fan, so I don't care. Football?...that's a tough one. The "Knee" thing of years past was a bit annoying but it wasn't so widespread to be a dealbreaker. Lots of great football last year...suck to give it up.

However, if they go with the mass "F the white supremacist America" route...then my knee jerk emotional reaction is likely to give them the finger right back and check out. I hope that doesn't happen, but I'm prepared if it does.

So Mr. Wallace goes on CNN and tells Don Lemon "That was a straight up noose, man" and then goes on Watter's show and just wants to "Move on".

Comes off like a dumb chump to me.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Fake noose 2.0.

This is just getting too ridiculous. So, now a nose was apparently found hanging in a tree.

Even if there was a legit noose found in a tree, how big of a pansy, race baiting, attention seeking, victim begging loser do you have to be to go calling the cops ( who you hate she want to disband) and the media just to try to make a national story of yourself? If you find something like this placed in your presence and don’t like it, be a man, Grier a pair, and just cut the stupid thing down, she then go on with your life.

Name:  66F024C2-D6D4-43EB-8F62-F55E5A8E6288.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  32.5 KB

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-at-california
    You know what bugs me the most about this article? The fact that they are STILL calling the garage door pull rope a noose. IT WASN'T A NOOSE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! You see, the media totally discredits itself when they continue with this crap. It takes away from the story they are trying to tell and makes it difficult for people to see them as an impartial party that is only trying to convey information to the masses. You know, like the news media used to do before they started twisting facts and telling only part of the story to fit there own agenda.

22. Likes BasinCruiser, Iceaxe liked this post
    You know what bugs me the most about this article? The fact that they are STILL calling the garage door pull rope a noose. IT WASN'T A NOOSE, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! You see, the media totally discredits itself when they continue with this crap. It takes away from the story they are trying to tell and makes it difficult for people to see them as an impartial party that is only trying to convey information to the masses. You know, like the news media used to do before they started twisting facts and telling only part of the story to fit there own agenda.
    Remember - the media is telling you A story, not THE story. Make no mistake - still calling it a noose is 100% intentional, and THE story that they want to tell you to get you to follow their narrative. Gas lighting 101.

America- So racist, you have to fake a hate crime in order to find evidence of ‘systemic racism’.

Name:  E13D6D91-4C0D-499B-AEB1-206DE4EDF6D5.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  33.8 KB