Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 83

Thread: List of hate crimes that were hoaxes...

  1. #1

    List of hate crimes that were hoaxes...

    Wow, what a long list and this is only since Trump has been in office.**

    Check it out before the internet thought police take it down.

    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...791934976.html

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #2
    Sadly, the truth of these false claims will never reach the majority.

  4. #3
    Meh, you could do the same for just about any crime. Just because the Duke Lacrosse team case was a scam doesn't mean rape doesn't exist.

    https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/h...ime-statistics

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Meh, you could do the same for just about any crime. Just because the Duke Lacrosse team case was a scam doesn't mean rape doesn't exist.

    https://www.justice.gov/hatecrimes/h...ime-statistics
    Hate crime numbers are a political construct, designed to advance a leftist argument against the country. Are attacks on Trump supporters, their cars, their signs, and such, reported?

  6. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
  7. #5
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    10,892
    ...,,
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  8. #6
    Nick Sandmann (kid with the red MAGA hat) files $250 million dollar lawsuit against the Washington Post. It's about time someone took a stand!

    https://www.ksl.com/article/46494749...ashington-post
    Office Spacing
    verb

    When a worker in a menial, white collar job simply skips a day (or several) without explanation to his boss or coworkers.



  9. Likes dougrz, oldno7 liked this post
  10. #7
    That should be in the pussification thread. Kid sounds like a snowflake to me. I do like the idea that you can sue because full context wasn't provided and people jumped to conclusions. Pretty sure if that was the standard every major and minor news agency could be sued every day.

  11. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    That should be in the pussification thread. Kid sounds like a snowflake to me. I do like the idea that you can sue because full context wasn't provided and people jumped to conclusions. Pretty sure if that was the standard every major and minor news agency could be sued every day.

    Come on. The kid and his family were receiving death threats because of his supposed "bigotry."

    When the negligence of others results in life threatening circumstances, it warrants legal action. Seems more than fair to me.
    Office Spacing
    verb

    When a worker in a menial, white collar job simply skips a day (or several) without explanation to his boss or coworkers.



  12. Likes Sandstone Addiction, oldno7 liked this post
  13. #9
    So anyone who gave pizzagate legitimacy should be sued? What about a posting a meme saying Beto called vets and old people garbage?

    How about we hold any of the people who sent the death threats and whatnot accountable instead.

  14. #10
    If Beto got death threats from Fakenews, then ya, by all means launch that lawsuit. I'm an equal opportunity litigator.
    Office Spacing
    verb

    When a worker in a menial, white collar job simply skips a day (or several) without explanation to his boss or coworkers.



  15. #11
    Nick Sandmann was not a public figure, he did nothing to intentionally place himself in the public eye, he was not protesting or advocating for any cause, the kid is a minor... a child... who was viciously attacked by one of the most power institutions in the world (US Press), there should be consequences as this was not acceptable.

    I hope Nick becomes a rich man from this as it's something that will follow him the rest of his life... go get them Nick!


  16. Likes dougrz, Sandstone Addiction liked this post
  17. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Come on. The kid and his family were receiving death threats because of his supposed "bigotry."

    When the negligence of others results in life threatening circumstances, it warrants legal action. Seems more than fair to me.
    David Hogg should do the same.

  18. #13
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    10,892
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  19. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    ,,,,,
    Which one of your memes are you referencing here?

  20. #15
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    10,892
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Which one of your memes are you referencing here?

    ,,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  21. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    David Hogg should do the same.
    David Hogg is totally different... Hogg has intentionally inserted himself into the public spotlight, he is an advocate, and intentionally chased the media publicity.

    David Hogg has received exactly what he was seeking, which is to say Hogg has already been rewarded.

  22. Likes dougrz liked this post
  23. #17
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    10,892
    hogg rode his bicycle from his house to the school when he heard about the shooting, THEN hid in a closet....

    Yea---eeerily similar
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  24. Likes dougrz liked this post
  25. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    David Hogg is totally different... Hogg has intentionally inserted himself into the public spotlight, he is an advocate, and intentionally chased the media publicity.

    David Hogg has received exactly what he was seeking, which is to say Hogg has already been rewarded.
    Some would say protesting is intentionally inserting yourself into the public spotlight.

    Either way you guys are sure good to go down this slippery slope. The mainstream media (including Fox) gets shit wrong all of the time that causes unfair backlash to someone or other. And that says nothing about the dipshits at places like The Daily Caller, Bretibart, Daily Kos, etc. Remember when Breitbart played edited video of Shirley Sherrod completely out of context? She was run through the mud and eventually fired. Should she sue for $250 mill?

    The Pizzagate restaurant received death threats, an arson attempt and was shot up thanks to the alt-right loons. Should they all be sued too?

  26. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    hogg rode his bicycle from his house to the school when he heard about the shooting, THEN hid in a closet....

    Yea---eeerily similar
    Wrong again my friend. You need to learn to recognize #fakenews.

    https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/da...land-shooting/

  27. #20
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    10,892
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    Wrong again my friend. You need to learn to recognize #fakenews.

    https://www.factcheck.org/2018/04/da...land-shooting/

    ^^^^^I do
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

Similar Threads

  1. Video games and war crimes
    By stefan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 08:07 PM
  2. When you have an I HATE MY JOB day
    By accadacca in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 09:28 AM
  3. I Hate the Weatherman
    By rockgremlin in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 10:08 AM
  4. I hate it when....
    By Scott P in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 10:55 PM
  5. 9 Things I Hate About Everyone
    By accadacca in forum Jokes
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-28-2005, 07:49 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •