Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: White Privilege

White Privilege

LMAO... well this attack by #FakeNews CNN didn't go over as planned....

CNN legal analyst Areva Martin accuses David Webb of ‘white privilege’ before learning he’s black

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ning-hes-black

Climb-Utah.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I think we might be seeing more of this...them spiraling out of control.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    LMAO... well this attack by #FakeNews CNN didn't go over as planned....

CNN legal analyst Areva Martin accuses David Webb of ‘white privilege’ before learning he’s black

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ning-hes-black

Climb-Utah.com

After being corrected, Areva then goes on to cast the blame on her crew for "providing her wrong information." Yeah - I'm pretty sure her crew didn't sit her down in the pre-meeting and tell her that her guest is a white man.

The comment section is hilarious.

"150 years later...and it's still someone else's fault."

"Another news day at CNN - talking trash without knowing the facts."

"...do they ever take personal accountability for their own actions?"
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

oof

If I were him, I would have let that woman rant as long as possible, going on and on and then dropping the bomb.

6. Likes double moo liked this post
    If your argument falls apart when Race is not a factor, do you have an argument?

8. Likes Goat liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    If your argument falls apart when Race is not a factor, do you have an argument?
    Careful. With questions like that, you'll make intersectionalists heads blow around the world. "If your argument falls apart when (enter favorite oppressed identify group here - race, gender, gender preference, religion, etc., etc.) is not a factor...."

10. Likes BruteForce liked this post
    I'm sure glad I was born white...or at least an ethnic looking Italian type dude. White privilege? Sure it exists. The colored people that are all bent about it just need to play a bit of catch up.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    I believe the answer is, there was never an argument to begin with.
    Life is Good

White privilege: Where you can be banned from an event because you’re white but have a hair style that some members of a different race has worn before.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...on-dreadlocks/

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    White privilege: Where you can be banned from an event because you’re white but have a hair style that some members of a different race has worn before.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/201...on-dreadlocks/

Well, it's Montreal so what'd you expect? Libtard capitol of the world.

Someone answer me this:

Why wasn't Michael Jackson condemned for cultural appropriation for trying to change his skin color from black to white?

I think he was trying to turn himself into a white woman. Like a white version of Dianna Ross.

BTW...the documentary "This Is It" is really good. That guy had a lot of talent.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

White privilege = being of the only race that a black professor can say that some members of need to die, and fighting that race requires a skill, and still keep his job.

http://theredelephants.com/georgia-p...-people-skill/

A recent instance of "White Privilege" cropped up in my life. It's maddening when people say stupid things to get attention from strangers on the internet. It's even more maddening when the things they say are bold faced lies. Without further ado...

Story Time:

Recently a co-worker of mine quit to pursue a different job. She was a 28 year old Indian girl from Pennsylvania. Very smart -- I accidentally stumbled into her personal file one day -- a Master's degree Magna Cum Laude in Hydrogeology from WVU. In addition to her big brain, she was also fun to have around. Good personality, and was outgoing and funny. But she frequently complained that her boss got on her nerves. Well, her boss also happened to be my boss, and I can see why she complained -- he is a bit of a micro manager, and has the ability to rub people the wrong way. I don't think he intends to be a jerk -- I think his narcissism shines through unbeknownst to him. He's one of those people who think other people adore them but in reality they get on most people's nerves. He got on my nerves too, but mostly just for petty stupid crap. After completing her first year, she approached the boss about a raise. That's where the wheels fell off. He was pretty adamant that it most likely wasn't going to happen, and he was almost condescending about it. She confided in me for a lot of things and we got to be pretty good friends, so I heard about everything the boss said and did because she complained to me about him often. I think most of her complaints were warranted, but nothing and I repeat nothing was inappropriate about his conduct or demeanor. He was just a jerk boss who was obligated to toe the company line.

So she quit to go work for a company that offers more $$$. Good for her. She wasn't here for very long anyway. She was hired three months before me, and hadn't even completed 18 months when she quit. We stayed in touch for a little while after she quit and eventually we just fell out of touch. And then out of the blue a coworker sends me this Instagram message that she dropped the other day about the supposed "atrocities" that she endured while she was working here beside me. I was appalled. All lies. Lies at the expense of my boss in order to exalt her and proclaim her triumph over racial discrimination in the workplace. I worked RIGHT BESIDE HER the entire time she was employed, and she never whispered a word of this to me or HR or anybody....wanna know why? Because it's all bullshit. Everything she claimed in the post was made up poppycock. She just couldn't pass up an opportunity to play that racial card, and perpetuate that White Privilege stereotype even if it meant making up fables to do it.

BUT WHY? Why make up lies to further the racial divide in our society? For fake internet points? For more views or more shares on a stupid internet platform? Is her life really that pathetic?

She is part of the problem with our society today. We should be striving to come together and bridge the racial gaps that might exist in our society. But it's pretty hard to succeed when there's people out there spreading nonsense and hogwash around just to get the approval of their peers.

Here's her IG message. Check it out.

Name:  Insta1.jpg
Views: 1178
Size:  118.6 KB

Name:  Insta2.jpg
Views: 1226
Size:  64.2 KB

And then the congratulatory posts there at the end. Makes me sick.

Funny. I think people like to post this stuff to fit in with the social media mob. I like the "never let a white man dictate your potential" comment. lol. I guess I live by a similar motto, but I replace white man with anyone.

Name:  1E8F5E2C-0374-49A2-8603-CC0BE047AE80.jpg
Views: 1158
Size:  18.9 KB

Name:  AA14F5F8-4EC0-4177-9491-7AC05CF4212B.jpg
Views: 1110
Size:  19.1 KB

Satire?

Name:  4124191B-43E8-4548-829D-95241590C9C5.jpg
Views: 1082
Size:  22.6 KB

Sadly, I believe this was written and meant to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Satire?

Name:  4124191B-43E8-4548-829D-95241590C9C5.jpg
Views: 1082
Size:  22.6 KB

Sadly, I believe this was written and meant to be taken seriously.
    I like number 10 especially...

And I'll freely admit it. So kiss my ass.
    It all goes slo-mo
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

Why voluntarily give up your white privilege? To me that makes about as much sense as giving up your health, wealth or happiness.

I don't see beautiful people voluntarily disfiguring themselves to allow ugly people the same advantages.

Why is it OK to use your intelligence to get ahead but not your white privilege? Last time I watched and NFL game I didn't see any black athletes hamstringing themselves to give the slow, short and fat white kid a chance.

Liberal's are dumbf**ks...

/End Rant

YMMV