Page 41 of 246 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Climb-Utah.com

4. Likes oldno7, BasinCruiser liked this post
    Name:  316E432F-5085-42B4-ADD5-BBD0C714F678.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  19.2 KB

Name:  EE1254FC-2FD1-43A8-ADEE-BE5E1A0E652E.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  30.3 KB

This is the best the Dems can come up with?

Wrong Way Joe strikes again.

Name:  FDB5CB22-363E-47A7-9BBF-6934773B31FF.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  19.8 KB

https://kfyi.iheart.com/featured/the...ng-iowa-crowd/

thats just
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm revising my 2020 Predictions...

There is no way in hell that Hillary can run as she is about to be swept up in the Durham investigation where they investigate the investigators. She will be front and center as she paid for the fake Dossier that started the entire thing. This has recently been reclassified as a criminal investigation, which means someone is going down (that person won't be Hillary as someone else will have to fall on the sword).

Pocahontas is out as she is to radical to win a general and the Democratic party knows that. There is a possibility she is elected but she will not win a general, especially after her Health Care plan was revelled and requires more money then God has to make it work.

Biden, the great white hope, is out as everyone with any smarts can tell the gaffe machine is suffering the onset of dementia.

I think the Democrat's are going to have to go to the second string to find a candidate. Maybe Mayor Pete or Perhaps Bloomburg.

The Democratic party is currently a train wreck.

I'd say that within 6 months of Trump getting elected, the Dems knew they were going to lose 2020. That's why no one with half a brain is running...the same thing happened in '84, '96, '08 and '12. The Dems are just going to rake in the money from the true believers and live the high life.

I think the last man standing will be Bernie. Joe Biden was the ONLY thing "moderate" Dems could stomach and that dude is indeed fading fast. The smart thing to do is limit his campaign appearances to twice a week and somehow get his ass to the Convention...at least what's left of the Democrat Party can make a last stand...otherwise the Bernie Bro's are going to be there in force and get that goofy commie fart across the finish line.

Bloomberg doesn't need or want the money and he likely doesn't want to get humiliated. Pete hasn't go a chance either, this country "may" have been "ready" for a black President, but we sure as hell aren't ready for a gay one.

My best hope is that we win back the House big time...make these stupid Dems irrelevant.
    Suddenly my feet are feet of mud
    It all goes slo-mo
    I don't know why I am crying
    Am I suspended in Gaffa?

11. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by twotimer View Post
    My best hope is that we win back the House big time...make these stupid Dems irrelevant.
    This is a HUGE problem for Democrats, if middle America is not enthusiastic about their presidential candidate they will stay home and this will effect all down ballot candidates. The Democrats run the strong possibility of losing the house.

Climb-Utah.com

They know they won't win the election, but it doesn't mean they can't make more money by running a failed campaign.

Hell if I had the resources to run a presidential campaign against Trump, I'd do it to. I know I wouldn't win, but I'd make a lot of money in the process.

I don't know how you guys can keep the optimism. Tonight's results in VA and KY bode ill for 2020. Though there's no doubt in my mind Trump's policies are favored over the Dem's radical ones, his behavior and rhetoric have been too much for too many, imo. I see a Warren/Dem sweep.

I think tonight increases the chances of enough Repub senators seeking to oust Trump. The party apparatus will decide to save itself by doing so.

@Iceaxe, I'd rebalance your record portfolio. I got out of 90% of my US stocks about a month ago. With record earnings, record prices, and a strong dollar, you have to point to something meaningful to move more positive. Is there a greater chance of more deregulation and tax cuts or the opposite? Downside risk is huge in my eyes, with a Repub hold in 2020 not moving the needle given the filibuster.

I'm doing some hard money loans that expire well before the election, and have all other holdings outside the US, besides the equity in my house.

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  EE1254FC-2FD1-43A8-ADEE-BE5E1A0E652E.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  30.3 KB
    These numbers don't comfort me. Running against literal communists, the gap should be and would have been 20 or 30 in a normal America.

Same old story... you still have to start with quality candidates.... the KY governor stepped on his own dick by going after teachers and retirement funds and was the most unpopular governor in the US with an approval rating in the low 30's.

The GOP swept the rest of KY winning 5 of the 6 spots Trump campaigned for. Of course #FAKENEWS forgets to report that fact.

17. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
    So I looked at the election results from last night and here is my two cents. Both sides have something to cheer about and both sides need to take a serious warning. As we have seen time and again in recent years a quality candidate will defeat a crook and/or asshole. Extreme's on both sides lost big last night, every candidate that won in a close race was a moderate, that was pretty much middle of the road.

The presidential election in 2020 will be decided in 6 to 9 purple states. If you can win the majority in those states you will win in 2020. These national polls you keep seeing mean nothing as we are a Republic and not a true democracy. The majority doesn't rule, just ask Hillary about that.

The only two Democratic candidates I currently see that could win those 6 to 9 purple states are Biden or Gabbard as everyone else is extreme left and that's just not going to fly. If you want to know how the 2020 election will really go watch the purple states.These are the states I'll be watching closely: Arizona, Florida, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin as that is where 2020 will be won or lost.

YMMV

19. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post

Climb-Utah.com

Name:  555F2BA7-A967-43AC-9AAD-ACBE4B0F790A.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  22.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Name:  555F2BA7-A967-43AC-9AAD-ACBE4B0F790A.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  22.1 KB

Republicans wouldn't have to do anything.

sleepy joe would suicide himself.

THEN--she could be president!!!!
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Looks like Michael Bloomberg is entering the Presidential race. While I can't stand the guy he will give the Democrats a moderate who isn't Creepy Joe. If Bloomberg enters the race my money instantly goes on him to win the Democratic nomination.

Climb-Utah.com

Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Looks like Michael Bloomberg is entering the Presidential race. While I can't stand the guy he will give the Democrats a moderate who isn't Creepy Joe. If Bloomberg enters the race my money instantly goes on him to win the Democratic nomination.

Climb-Utah.com
    A ridiculously rich old white guy. How will the SJWs ever handle this? If he won the nomination, they would say that they have to either vote for Trump, or.... Trump. Their heads would explode.

I think most the social justice warriors will be more than happy to vote for anyone but Trump.

Climb-Utah.com