Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 839

Thread: 2020

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    somewhere, in the final tally--beto will figure in.

    the dems are tipping way left, interesting to see if the country as a whole buys in.
    I don't think so. We're doing way too good. Now if Europe hits the skids, that might be interesting. Then again, It may be a buying opportunity.

    I've been trying to tell myself not to make predictions...but I don't see any of these people as a real threat. We'll see...
    Everything
    In it's right place

  2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #42
    My money is going to be on Beto having a very strong showing.

    One thing that would be interesting to watch is if Oprah throws her hat in the ring, or at least her or the media toys with the idea. Imagine Oprah vs Trump...

  4. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  5. #43
    Oprah's not going to run. Running for president and being President is really a lot of difficult hard work.

    Which is something I do admire about Trump, because if I were a 72 y/o billionaire there is no way in hell I'd want to spend my last few good years dealing with all the ass hats in congress.



    Climb-Utah.com

  6. #44
    Too bad Ocasio-Cortez is too young to run for President. She wants to double the size of the federal government, has no idea how to pay for it, thinks 3/4ís of the country are victims, has no command of the facts...perfect Democratic candidate for 2020.

  7. Likes rockgremlin, BasinCruiser liked this post
  8. #45
    Beto trying to push as far left as he can, trying to win the anti-American crowd vote....to win the POTUS job, questioning the relevancy of the constitution today.

    https://www.foundingfathersdaily.com...nger-relevant/

  9. #46
    I also believe Beto will make a strong showing. He has a LOT of financial support, and is growing in popularity. I almost put him in at the #3 spot on my list of potential Dem candidates.
    Epstein did not kill himself...



  10. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by BasinCruiser View Post
    Beto trying to push as far left as he can, trying to win the anti-American crowd vote....to win the POTUS job, questioning the relevancy of the constitution today.


  11. #48
    Tulsi Gabbard is the Democrats best candidate to date and could give Trump a battle, but I doubt she'll win the nomination as she is not radical left. She also made a lot of enemies in the Democratic party by backing Sanders over Hillary in 2016.

    In 2020 I expect the Democrats to elect someone from the extreme left and that just won't fly with the middle in the general election.

  12. #49
    Adventurer at Large! BruteForce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    locked, loaded and ready to rock!
    Posts
    2,753
    I'm SO not looking forward to the democrats yet again weaponizing the media against the American population prior to 2020. It's bad enough, the propaganda being regurgitated of late continues to fester and eventually grow legs; case in point, this accusation that Trump was directly working for the Russians. The media has sure gotten that propaganda to grow legs!
    2020 Jeep Gladiator (3" Lift, 37" Tires, Fox Shocks)
    2018 Polaris Sportsman XP 1000 (Hunter Edition)
    2014 Polaris Sportsman XP 850 HO EFI EPS (Browning Edition)
    2009 Dodge Ram 3500 Mega Laramie/Resistol DRW (~800HP/1400TQ)
    Yukon Charlies 930 Trail Series Snow Shoes
    5.11 Tactical Coyote Boots

    The random world and adventures of BruteForce

  13. Likes BasinCruiser liked this post
  14. #50
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,225
    ,,..,
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  15. #51
    Bogley BigShot oldno7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Posts
    11,225
    .....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I'm not Spartacus


    Boycotting imlay canyon gear because I value access

    Professional Mangler of Grammar

    Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

    Who Is John Galt?

  16. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    Rand makes a good point here. I wish more GOP actually believed that and followed through.

  17. #53
    I wish that the GOP and the democrats both understood this and worked under that assumption.

  18. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by BruteForce View Post
    I'm SO not looking forward to the democrats yet again weaponizing the media against the American population prior to 2020. It's bad enough, the propaganda being regurgitated of late continues to fester and eventually grow legs; case in point, this accusation that Trump was directly working for the Russians. The media has sure gotten that propaganda to grow legs!
    It's sad how corrupt our mainstream media has become.

    Name:  trump001.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  51.6 KB

  19. #55
    It's a race to the left....

    One-time moderates reinvent themselves in preparation for 2020

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/202...as-progressive

  20. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    It's a race to the left....

    One-time moderates reinvent themselves in preparation for 2020

    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/202...as-progressive

    With so much chaos and so much grappling for control, the Dems aren't going to have a clear stand out to challenge in 2020. When they all try to monopolize the center stage it results in nobody getting center stage.

    Kind of like when you put crabs in a bucket -- they all try and pull each other down in the attempt to get out and it results in none of them getting out.

    The infighting and narcissism is going to eat their party up and Trump is gonna be left standing on top of the pile once again....just like always.

    [bookmarked for election results, 2020]
    Epstein did not kill himself...



  21. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    With so much chaos and so much grappling for control, the Dems aren't going to have a clear stand out to challenge in 2020. When they all try to monopolize the center stage it results in nobody getting center stage.

    Kind of like when you put crabs in a bucket -- they all try and pull each other down in the attempt to get out and it results in none of them getting out.

    The infighting and narcissism is going to eat their party up and Trump is gonna be left standing on top of the pile once again....just like always.

    [bookmarked for election results, 2020]

    Just remember that was the exact same thinking the Democrats had doing into 2016 when the GOP had an abundance of want-to-be's.

    Trump destroyed all the contenders and came out on top. Part of Trump's success was that most the other contender's were just cookie cutter politician's and sucked votes away from each other. I think if the Republican field heading into 2016 had of been small Trump might not have won.

    The election of Trump was partly do to a perfect storm. The Republican's had too large of field. The Democrat's put forth a highly flawed and despised candidate. And Obama's world apology tour did not play well with middle America. Without Obama there would have been no Trump.

    We'll have to see who shakes out of the Democratic primaries. To beat Trump I think they need a new face that is not part of the resist movement. Someone like Mark Cuban could give Trump a real race.

    One problem is the DNC is rigged with super delegates, It would have been impossible for Trump to win as a Democrat because of super delegates, just ask Bernie.

  22. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
  23. #58

  24. #59
    Dems are probably gonna eat there own this go round. Identity politics and being politically correct seem to be the only things the party stands for at this point. And once outside the twitterverse, most of us just don't give a shit about that stuff. Which is too bad, because Trump is a nut job.

    But I can see it now:
    "I support Biden."
    "Why do you hate women?"
    "You know what, you are right. I am voting for Warren."
    "Why do you hate people of color? You know white women have allowed white men to ruin everything right?"

    Round and round we will go.

  25. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by uintafly View Post
    "You know what, you are right. I am voting for Warren."
    "Why do you hate people of color? You know white women have allowed white men to ruin everything right?"

    Except....Warren isn't white. She's a Native American Indian. Didn't you get the memo?









    Epstein did not kill himself...



Similar Threads

  1. Doctor Visit - 2020 AD
    By CrazyFinn in forum The Political Arena
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 08:47 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Outdoor Forum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •