Page 234 of 246 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236244 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,680 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Civil War against whom exactly?

Let's be honest... only one side has guns and knows how to use them. Seems pretty lopsided.
    The war will begin with the left attempting to control all finances... the right has the firearms, the left has the cash. Have you ever trying fighting a war with no money?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by dougrz View Post
    Looks like both GA seats are going D.

I am pretty sure in Georgia they’ll be pulling out some suitcases full of ballots and running them through the machines for a nice 3 am blue boost

4. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    This country is headed down the road of the Latin American countries down south where elections are influenced by threats, mob violence, and extortion. Corruption on a massive scale - with almost no attempt to conceal it.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

6. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkHammergate View Post
    Justin is really the dumbest f*ck I've ever met.
    Oh Rich, you mad.

8. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Going to bed now and will resume counting votes in the morning....

....Where else have we heard this bullshit.

10. Likes oldno7, rockgremlin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    There isn't. I reckon sometime tomorrow I'll hear who it is they gave it to. In the meantime, I'll kick back tonight and watch my copy of High Plains Drifter.
    Watched "V for Vendetta". Parallels on an epic scale, let me tell ya. A quote from the movie that especially hit the spot:

"Nuclear weapons are meaningless when a virus can wipe out an entire population and leave its wealth intact".

They subdued us...and assured their wealth indefinitely. Next time they'll thin the herd.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

12. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    Was Switzerland and Italy involved in view manipulation with Dominion systems?

Name:  29A268D6-25F9-4B9E-83C8-E54ED91FA3E5.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  29.8 KB

https://lacrunadellago.net/2020/12/2...trump/?lang=en
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

15. Likes devo_stevo liked this post
    He's not wrong...

17. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    In 4 years trump lost the house, the senate, and the presidency. What a winner!

Yesterday's loss is solely on the shoulders of Trump. All of the bogus stolen election narrative pissed a lot of people off and energized the left. And then when he started campaigning for the $2,000 check when he knew Mitch would not allow it, that was the final nail. People love free money and the Dems could basically say, "If we win these 2 seats we will pay you $2,000." How many people who may not have otherwise voted, came out to get their $2,000?

About 30 pages ago I mentioned that the best outcome would be to get rid of Trump, but to have the GOP pick up a few seats in the house and hold the senate. And we were oh so close. Now thanks to trump we will have full D control and the printing presses are gonna go into overdrive. $2k will be the start, then no more student loans (unless you used your degree to become successful), then we will have free healthcare (for some), massive bailouts of lockdown cities like LA and NYC, and on and on and on.....

Thanks Trump!
    Thanos was right

Can we declare January 6, 2021 a national holiday?

Festivus and the airing of Grievances

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    And think about Trump himself, would he continually say "We will win" or "we won by a lot", or even invite millions of people to DC for January 6th, if he knew he lost? Would Trump let his supporters keep on thinking he had a chance, when there was none? Absolutely not.

He's got the Win coming, and it's going to be quite a show. By the way, does anybody know why he invited his supporters to DC for Jan 6th? It's because we know Antifa and BLM is planning to be there. Now why would they plan on being there..... what would they be waiting for, if it was a clear Biden victory? It's not. They know the electoral votes are going to Trump, and they were going to raise hell, burning DC down. But the Trump patriots are squashing that plan, outnumbering them 10 to 1.

Jan 6th, as Trump says, "will be wild". It's going to be one hell of a show.

Well....it's January 6th....has the Civil War started yet?

The only thing I see is Wall Street having another cash fueled party over the results of the Georgia election. Everything is UP, UP, UP -- cannabis stocks up double digits, energy stocks way up, even banking stocks are way up. The stock market is breaking all-time highs again today because of the impending Democrat Supermajority.

So why the long faces everybody? It's gonna be great! Biden is gonna pay off your student loans, give us free public college, give us free health care....and we'll get the treasury to pay for it all with that cash machine that never stops printing money.
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

22. Likes oldno7 liked this post

The only thing I see is Wall Street having another cash fueled party over the results of the Georgia election. Everything is UP, UP, UP -- cannabis stocks up double digits, energy stocks way up, even banking stocks are way up. The stock market is breaking all-time highs again today because of the impending Democrat Supermajority.

So why the long faces everybody? It's gonna be great! Biden is gonna pay off your student loans, give us free public college, give us free health care....and we'll get the treasury to pay for it all with that cash machine that never stops printing money.

You forgot curing cancer and solving climate change - won’t it be a relief to finally see the end of these end of the earth nightmares from pollution?

24. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    Hmmm. Wait minute. Where have I seen this before?

Name:  37D104C9-8AE9-44EF-8055-716E2C0CC6C4.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  23.8 KB

Why isn't traitor Doug live streaming the capital storm over?

Com'on Dougie!!!

27. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    ^^^
    Beech.... how does Treason feel?

Well, it looks like you guys are getting the riot you wanted. If my recollection is correct this is the first time the capital has been occupied by terrorists and enemies since 1812.
    Thanos was right

Are you ready for what comes next?