Page 199 of 246 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,980 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    well--that would give you a democracy, are you good with that?

why yes thanks for asking

Name:  XVJMZP7HCBEPBB2PINEQTEEGLM.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  71.9 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    I'm afraid that is the argument that both sides want you to believe. Neither one wants the competition of a candidate that doesn't tow the party line.
    A country where small and large, urban and rural join together must give something to the less powerful. Hence the EC.

The large states and cities have huge power in culture, money, and influence. Cheating also becomes more widespread, as extra votes racked up in CA, for example, would now cancel votes elsewhere, whereas currently there's little incentive to cheat there where the result is foregone. We'd see Detroit, Philly, Milwaukee level corruption everywhere.

There'd also be an incentive to lower the voting age in certain states, which also currently is not particularly incentivized.

There's nothing stopping a state from proportionally allocating its EVs now, but none do that. Precisely because they realize that, like a trade union, there's greater clout when voting as a block.

Recall senators used to be appointed by the state legislatures. The House represented the people, the Senate represented the states, and the President represented a mix of. The Founders knew what they were doing, all to prevent a tyranny of the majority that inevitably comes from direct democracy.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that we are on the edge of a Dem rewrite of our form of government, when the split in the country is 51/49? The guardrails have been busted by a determined left, intolerant of opposition, and eliminating the EC is along those lines.

4. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7 liked this post
    I thought the same thing about how lazy government workers are and one arm not talking to the other. After thinking about it, wouldn't computers handle this type of information? Especially within the same branch of government.
    They use computers. The problem is that the same lazy idiots that you talk to at the help desk also write the software. Remember what a mess the Obamacare website was when it launched? How many billions did they spend on that piece of crap? It's incompetence at every level. There's nothing government does that private industry can't do better, other than the military.

6. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I know that. Sorry I should have clarified, the problem is that the IT department works for the same government that fosters a feeling of complacency and working at the speed of molasses and don't worry about budgets or schedules or user interface to make things usable and intuitive.

Sorry for the confusion. Dude.

History repeats itself as the Kraken dies once again. I think you missed my post about how lawyers are in reality high paid liers.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-c...-fraud-claims/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lection-claims
    Once again, I don't know how to say this any clearer. Stop looking to these sources for your news. They are doing you a disservice.

Powell is NOT part of the Trump campaign legal team. She is working INDEPENDENTLY. This means she has more flex room to work on projects that the campaign can not.

They did NOT cut ties with her. She never was part of the team. This does not mean they can't work on similar projects though.

Please, stop reading those stupid headlines. Unless you can find one saying "we were wrong, Russia actually didn't collude with Trump", why keep coming back to the same people that lied to you over and over again?

13. Likes oldno7 liked this post

You truly are the champ at twisting words and conspiracy theories. As of last night when she was let go.....she was part of his crack team of lawyers and doing a lot of talking for them.....
    Could you post a valid link of when she was let go,,,thx.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

OH YOU IDIOTS AND YOUR NEWS OUTLETS. THE ONLY VALID ONE IS THE NEW PORK TOST.

Arguing over whoever got fired from the ex-presidents crackpot team of lawyers is a great use of your time. Congratulations, you've hit rock bottom.

Name:  what-crazy-looks-like.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  141.5 KB
    YOUR FACTS FOR THE DAY:
    VOTING BY MAIL IS PERFECTLY LEGITIMATE.
    COUNTING VOTES SLOWLY IS NOT FRAUD.
    BILLIONAIRE FUNDED UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE WOULD BE PHENOMENAL.
    BLACK LIVES MATTER.
    DOING AWAY WITH THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WOULD BE A COLOSSAL IMPROVEMENT.
    REPUBLICAN TEARS ARE DELICIOUS.

There are two states that do divide their electoral college votes. Nebraska and Maine. 15 states plus DoC have enacted into law the National popular vote bill. https://www.nationalpopularvote.com/state-status....including Colorado...
    I know what those states do, and it's not proportional. It's by congressional district.

The national popular vote compact I'm well aware of, and it's worse than direct popular. A state can vote 99-1 for a candidate and all its EVs would go to how NY and CA vote? Patently offensive.

Proportional would dilute a state to irrelevancy, which is why they don't do it. But beside all that, it still comes down to a union of weak and strong. The strong states dominate our society. Why on Earth would anyone argue they should have even more power? Except those who benefit from the power.

We're careening toward a pure democracy, where 51% ride over the 49% with no minority protections. This isn't going to end well.

20. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    How about this from Sydney herself:

Update (1000ET): Sidney Powell has issued a statement providing more details, and perhaps confirming the findings below that this is a funding issue... (emphasis ours)
    I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.
    My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.
    The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.
    We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.
    #WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to www.DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"
    Sidney Powell
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

"However, Powell has apparently not been getting paid by Donald Trump or his campaign."

Weird, that sounds EXACTLY like what I just said.

She wasn't DROPPED. She has been volunteering her time with them. She is however the official lawyer for General Flynn (who is a Democrat, by the way, did you know General Michael Flynn is a Democrat???)

You are being lied to.

24. Likes xjblue, oldno7 liked this post
    The whole thing about her, as far as I'm concerned, was this "Kracken" thing. Like some super computer was monitoring the whole thing and has them dead to rights...the curtain pulled back, the hand in the cookie jar, the mailman's splooge dripping from her chin...

Bust out the Kracken, honey. That's all I'm interested in. You got the goods? Right on...bust it out.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

26. Likes oldno7, Sombeech liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    The whole thing about her, as far as I'm concerned, was this "Kracken" thing. Like some super computer was monitoring the whole thing and has them dead to rights...the curtain pulled back, the hand in the cookie jar, the mailman's splooge dripping from her chin...

Bust out the Kracken, honey. That's all I'm interested in. You got the goods? Right on...bust it out.
    Yes, there is a supercomputer called the Kraken.

While others thought she meant she's going to open a can of whoop ass, or whatever, she was sort of in code, talking about this supercomputer that has all of the data.

Look up SCYTL, this was a group of servers in Germany that all of the Dominion voting data was being sent to. That's right, all of the voting results were going to OTHER COUNTRIES before it came back to us.

SCYTL was seized by the US Military this month.

Keep watching. And, most importantly, don't expect them to show the evidence to us before the case. The Dems (and some corrupt Republicans) are dying to see the evidence against them. Smart and successful teams don't tip their hands.

28. Likes oldno7 liked this post