Page 186 of 246 FirstFirst ... 86136176184185186187188196236 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD!!!

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. Likes oldno7 liked this post
  3. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO PROOF OF ELECTION FRAUD!!!

you're racist...(or was that last months catch phrase)?
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

5. Likes rockgremlin liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

7. Likes Byron, Iceaxe liked this post
    Funny...none of these videos posted today will playback for me...they all say "Error occurred try agin later". Hmmm...think I'll pay a visit to Youtube.

Every single one of them that was posted today in this thread.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

9. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Funny...none of these videos posted today will playback for me...they all say "Error occurred try agin later". Hmmm...think I'll pay a visit to Youtube.

Every single one of them that was posted today in this thread.
    yep, amazing--utube is banning everything Trump.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

^^^LOL OK fellas, pump the brakes with the conspiracy theories...

About an hour ago I couldn't get anything Trump related on Youtube to load......but then again, nothing on Youtube was loading -- including a few geology and mining related videos and the Joe Rogan podcast.

Must've just been a temporary server outage or something.

Right now I can get everything to load -- including Louder with Crowder, and Youtube hates that guy so it appears the outage has been resolved.

^ There was a worldwide YouTube outage for a while tonight. Seems to be back up now.

It's all good now. I went to Youtube and it was every video I tried...about a half hour later it was all working again.

About a week ago I got into an epic political battle with a niece of mine on Facebook...she's a militant lesbian that has a history of posing stuff about racist/homophobic monsters lurking everywhere. She's all jacked up that Biden won and was posting memes that more or less describe ANY conservative as a racist nazi. I went in and asked her if that includes family members, or do we get a pass? She went ABSOLUTELY BALLISTIC! And of course it started a major shitstorm will all her psycho friends. Of course a few other family members come in to back her up against the "mean uncle".

Funny, her step dad chimed in and said "He's got a point". Nobody went after him. Anyway, she blocked me from the feed but not before threatening to "report" me for "harassment". So when I couldn't play any videos I thought "Oh shit! The Corporate Thought Police have come for my ass!".

14. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    ^^^If you haven't been to Facebook jail at least once you're not a real conservative:-)

Quote Originally Posted by caverdan View Post
    I'm hedging my bet on the fact that the one percenters are done with him.
    BINGO!

I reckon competing factions of the Illuminati got together before the election and cut some deals...and they didn't include Trump. Not even those that he was courting. Trump is more or less a modern version of Julius Caesar...I think he poked his nose in places it didn't belong.

I'll tell you what, I gave you grief for voting third party, but if the SC ignores this mess then it's over. You hear that, Doug?...if you're in Georgia in the middle of next month and the SC takes a punt on this thing, you may as well come home. Forget Congress, 'cuz if they own the SC, none of this shit matters. You're just wearing out your shoes for nothing. Our votes don't matter...never did. We've been punked.

If they wanna take our guns, they'll come for them. If they want to cut up a 4 month old fetus and farm its parts, they will.

17. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceaxe View Post
    ^^^If you haven't been to Facebook jail at least once you're not a real conservative:-)
    You know the funny thing? I was being calm and reasonable...she was going apeshit with the foul language and even threats.

But I will admit, just before she blocked me, this happened...she's half white (my cousin's side, white and Italian) and half hispanic, her father. She writes, and probably speaks, in "street language". I haven't seen her since she was an infant. She's 35? now.

Anyway, she's saying stuff to me like "Yo, dog" and "I'm gonna bitch slap yo ass". So I wrote this...

"Nice language. Keep practicing sweetheart, pretty soon you'll sound just like a fully retarded black chick instead of a half retarded one".

That didn't go over very well. I laugh about it now but I felt kinda bad after I shot it in there...the blockage occurred immediately.

Analyst Peter Grandich believes a Biden presidency will result in a strengthening of Republican control of the Senate in 2022. His reasoning basically goes like this:

A Biden presidency will serve to strengthen and embolden the Black Lives Matter movement. As the BLM movement increasingly makes their presence known (riots, protests, demonstrations, etc) conservative and religious types will take notice. Fearing that the BLM movement will threaten their lives and livelihoods, many folks will vote out Democratic leaders who either side with or enable BLM.

Here's the full interview. Amongst other things, Grandich is very bullish on gold and gold stocks because he believes a market reckoning is on the horizon.

Last edited by rockgremlin; 11-11-2020 at 11:13 PM.

Name:  5E7FC371-0601-4D05-A83D-35E2E91A25C4.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  21.9 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

21. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Analyst Peter Grandich believes a Biden presidency will result in a strengthening of Republican control of the Senate in 2022.
    I don't disagree with his reasoning.

The big variable is amnesty. Once done, that's it. It would take a few years for those new voters to hit the books, leaving 2022 and 2024 in play, granted, but the end would be set. Though they might do an "immediate amnesty" rather than a "path amnesty" for that very reason.

Hence why the Senate is so critical. And even then many Repubs will vote for amnesty. But at least it'll take 60 votes.

Lost in all these discussions is the lay of the parties. In 30 years, we've moved from a center-right R party and center-left D party to a center R and hard left D party. And still the D basically wins. So to point to R pickups in the House and a potential souring on a Biden admin come 2022 is silly. The results of the elections have and will move further left in all scenrios.

We're just buying time.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    if the SC ignores this mess then it's over. You hear that, Doug?...if you're in Georgia in the middle of next month and the SC takes a punt on this thing, you may as well come home. Forget Congress, 'cuz if they own the SC, none of this shit matters.
    SC ignoring PA would be shocking and would spell fast doom, yes. The other potential state cases I have little hope for. Too easy to defer by saying they're all state law issues.

But the senate is still critical in this time game we're playing. Even with, a good number of Rs will vote amnesty as is. Romney, Murkowski, Collins, Graham, Sasse, Toomey, and Rubio would get them to 55 for starters.

But beside all that, given the school system, immigration, and info control of their minds, long term near zero chance. It's just a matter of how fast. Losing the 2 seats now almost guarantees a Senate takeover in 2022. 2022 battlefield isn't good for us. 2024 is better.

Name:  62A4B563-14E6-4C5C-AB99-14ECA2314C2B.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  31.2 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

25. Likes rockgremlin, oldno7, dougrz liked this post
    Biden's COVID chief says the US should go into a total national lockdown for six WEEKS to avoid 'virus hell' and the federal government can borrow to pay workers while country is shutdown

• Dr Michael Osterholm suggests the US should go into a four-to six-week national lockdown to combat the spike in coronavirus cases
    • He warns it is needed to stop the country entering 'Covid hell' during the next few months, which he says will be the 'darkest of the pandemic'
    • Osterholm claims it is the best way to keep deaths and hospitalizations down as the country awaits a vaccine
    • He also claims the economy can still be revived before a vaccine is distributed, even if a lockdown is enforced
    • The Biden advisor states that US could borrow the money to pay wages while businesses are forced to close
    • Osterholm was announced as a member of Joe Biden's COVID task force by the transition team on Monday
    • Coronavirus hospitalizations and infections hit single-day highs in the US with the number of patients spiking to 61,000 and daily infections hitting 136,000
    • Deaths, however, are still about half what they were during the April peak with the average fatality rate at just under 1,000 per day
    • Despite Osterholm's calls for a national lockdown, the latest Gallup polling shows that less than half of Americans say they will likely comply
    • Dr Anthony Fauci insists a lockdown doesn't need to happen if Americans keep wearing masks and washing their hands

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...4-6-weeks.html
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

29. Likes Byron liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

31. Likes rockgremlin, Byron liked this post