Page 173 of 246 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,460 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Howcome Russia didn't just hijack the election and make Trump win, like they did in 2016?

Because we know for a fact that Russia wanted Trump to be reelected because Trump is Putin's puppet...

Right? Can somebody answer that for me? Why didn't Russia just intervene like they always do?
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

As time passes, it'll be increasingly difficult to process and accept what's happened.

Not losing specifically. That happens all the time in politics and life. But the values which triumphed. Antifa wink and nod support, open riot support, late term abortion, transgenderism fascism, tax increases, regulatory growth, the green new deal, packing the court, defunding police, bowing to China, easing up on Iran, siding with the Palestinians, anti-2A, cancel culture, spitting on American history, more lockdowns, etc. All of those endorsed by a majority of the country.

My fear has been we've reached a point where leftist values dominate. We're here. That's the gut punch. Not losing to Dems, not the bad policy, but losing to leftism's values.

4. Likes devo_stevo, oldno7 liked this post
    Just talked to my AZ hostess. Bad stories of the fraud down there.

The sharpie issue. There were people at polling stations in the strong R areas of Scottsdale offering and advising voters to use sharpies. That invalidated the ballot.

Late voting. She was sent to poll watch in a rough area of Phoenix. At closing time, the poll manager was allowing people in well after. She complained and demanded the poll close. There were people outside the poll harassing and filming her for trying to close it. She believes they were waiting for that moment of action.

Believe it or not there are some very valuable things to come out of this election. One of which is that the American public has been openly exposed to the corruption of the left in their quest for power.

I think you might be overselling America's willingness to embrace leftist values - after all, half the country firmly stuck with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Believe it or not there are some very valuable things to come out of this election. One of which is that the American public has been openly exposed to the corruption of the left in their quest for power.
    Indeed...and half of them swallowed it whole. That's the problem.

This country was smart enough to elect Trump in the first place and I couldn't (and wouldn't) believe we be this stupid. The absolute lunacy of the Dem politicians and the progressive media in the last 4 years had me convinced the only mentally ill fools would be impressed by it. Trump wasn't defeated by Biden...he was defeated by himself, along with the constant barrage from the media.

All those rallies he had with tens of thousand, yet Biden couldn't fill a library...why was that?...it's because these people didn't give a shit about him, all that mattered was "Voting that mother f*cker Trump out".

I've been saying this for a long time..."If you go thru life expecting other people to do what YOU would do, you're going to be solely disappointed". I try to be optimistic, but man...people move in strange ways. Clearly, many fly by the seat of their pants.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Do you guys really think Trump didn't know how they would cheat?

"C'mon man!"

Seriously though, you guys are ready to concede. Trump is winning!

Do you think THIS is the time the Dems finally beat him in a scam? No way.

It'll take a few more days, we will see those stubborn states finally called for Trump.

This was known. Foreseen. Years ago. Cheer up, patriots. The best is yet to come. Don't disrespect our president trump by losing faith, by getting fooled from the media.

Alright I'll give you just 1 tidbit to chew on. Not too deep down the rabbit hole, easy to digest. Watch this clip. This guy makes daily videos.

https://rumble.com/vaxv79-episode-23...-know-the.html

Oh yeah by the way, YouTube banned him. Almost 1 million subscribers. Just a crazy hack, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sombeech View Post
    Do you guys really think Trump didn't know how they would cheat?

"C'mon man!"

Seriously though, you guys are ready to concede. Trump is winning!

Do you think THIS is the time the Dems finally beat him in a scam? No way.

It'll take a few more days, we will see those stubborn states finally called for Trump.

This was known. Foreseen. Years ago. Cheer up, patriots. The best is yet to come. Don't disrespect our president trump by losing faith, by getting fooled from the media.

Alright I'll give you just 1 tidbit to chew on. Not too deep down the rabbit hole, easy to digest. Watch this clip. This guy makes daily videos.

https://rumble.com/vaxv79-episode-23...-know-the.html

Oh yeah by the way, YouTube banned him. Almost 1 million subscribers. Just a crazy hack, right?
    Y'know, all of this is quite heavy, man. And it's all quite reasonable, too.

I just looked at the numbers from Arizona and Nevada...the separation between these men is only a few thousand among millions cast...seems damn near improbable. This guy insists that Trump will expose them, but he has no advocates in the media...not even Fox. Last night that guy who does their polling, Frank Luntz, called Virginia for Biden although less than half the vote had been counted. The pundits there asked him "What the hell are you doing?" and he was sweating bullets, stuttering and insisted he and his "team" were right. He started mumbling about all kinds of stuff...it was really weird. What he said made no sense...like he was caught with his hand in the cookie jar and was just spewing word vomit...I'd bet there's a Youtube on it already. I'll have to look.

Yes Justin...I certainly believe the election is being hijacked. But this may be it for Trump...as the powers that be that want him gone have set this up. They tried everything THEY could and failed, and the only option left was a ruse...make it look like the public rejected him outright...with everybody going along with the program.

Since the impeachment I wondered "What the hell can they come up with next?"...they'd done EVERYTHING short of assassination...so they actually set this up to figuratively kill him. The Chinese virus was a blessing that worked out perfectly for them.

If Trump pulls a rabbit out of a hat, I'll be quite impressed...but it looks like they got his ass this time.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    This shows results as of last night at 11:20---WTF

Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson

2020 Michigan Election ResultsDate: 11/03/2020 Type: General, Unofficial
    Updated: 11/04/2020@11:20 PM Updates: 10min.
    Counties: 81/83

President of the United States 4 Year Term (1) Position 81/83 Counties
    Votes Percent
    Democratic Biden, Joseph R. 2,200,470 47.35%
    Republican Trump, Donald J. 2,373,024 51.07%
    Libertarian Jorgensen, Jo 53,607 1.15%
    US Taxpayers Blankenship, Don 6,144 0.13%
    Green Hawkins, Howie 11,235 0.24%
    Natural Law De La Fuente, Rocky 2,448 0.05%
    Total Votes: 4,646,928

https://mielections.us/election/resu...0GEN_CENR.html
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Y'know, all of this is quite heavy, man.
    I agree and it will take a bit of time, but watch the next few days as some numbers start to roll back.

We may not see the public spectacle of the sting operation, but we will see numbers rolling back for unexplained reasons, or "typos" that we've seen already in a few states.

These are not clerical errors, but they will be accepted as such. Do they really have teenagers texting in the big national voting statistics? No, these are trained, seasoned professionals ready to blame a fall guy.

Remember how I told you guys the media would cause confusion around the election results? Censoring even the president? It's hard to take this stuff seriously, I get it, because we've accepted it for decades already, while knowing we were right.

This was the plan, Trump knew it, and turned it on their head. Just like EVERYTHING ELSE. Trump is the king troll.

I agree and it will take a bit of time, but watch the next few days as some numbers start to roll back.

We may not see the public spectacle of the sting operation, but we will see numbers rolling back for unexplained reasons, or "typos" that we've seen already in a few states.

These are not clerical errors, but they will be accepted as such. Do they really have teenagers texting in the big national voting statistics? No, these are trained, seasoned professionals ready to blame a fall guy.

Well, I admire your enthusiasm. I just can't see it. I think the deck is stacked so deeply against Trump that it's insurmountable. I've already made peace with the fact that Biden is the next president. The numbers rolling in from mail-in voting favor Biden three to one. It ain't pretty.

I wonder where Dougie ran off to? Hopefully he's OK.

"Biden receives the most votes in American history"
    HA HA HA HA HA

Fellas, c'mon.

If you can't see it yet, just give it a few days. Yes the cards are stacked against Trump. The WORLD is stacked against Trump and our country.

But, grab your popcorn fellas, you're gonna LOVE how this movie ends.

16. Likes oldno7 liked this post

Doug fought the hard fight, more so than most.

For his efforts to show the truth, he was labeled Dougie downer.

Turns out--he was spot on.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

18. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    "Biden receives the most votes in American history"
    HA HA HA HA HA

Fellas, c'mon.

If you can't see it yet, just give it a few days. Yes the cards are stacked against Trump. The WORLD is stacked against Trump and our country.

But, grab your popcorn fellas, you're gonna LOVE how this movie ends.
    love the optimism, hope it has a solid foundation.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

20. Likes Sandstone Addiction liked this post
    So am I supposed to get to the back of the bus now, or later?

When does the decline in America begin?

Asking for a friend. As they say.

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

24. Likes rockgremlin, devo_stevo, Sombeech liked this post
    Just observing, hoping for a miracle. Trump has a 1 in 10 or 20 chance, given how powerful the Dem machine is in creating votes.

I contacted my AZ hostess to see what her contacts are saying about going to PA. I was ready to go and enlisted a relative to go as well. But ppl on the ground to do work aren't particularly needed. There are no ballots for us to harvest at this point.

26. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    The discovery of between 25k and 35k ballots this morning in GA is just enough to overcome the otherwise final 18k margin Trump had. Such a miracle for Dems.

It's obvious they've had hundreds of thousands of ballots waiting to go. With supporters inside elections offices in all the states, they can deposit boxes of ballots and have them discovered as needed.

Truly unbelievable the level of corruption.

28. Likes oldno7 liked this post