Page 105 of 246 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 4905

Thread: 2020

Will you look at this white supremacist?

Name:  C1F53126-DCE3-40BC-B043-ED434D34CA72.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  29.9 KB
    I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

I learn from the mistakes of people who took my advice.

Preferred Pronoun: Lambda-Gamma-Beta.

Proud member of the LGBFJB community.

4. Likes accadacca, Byron, oldno7 liked this post
    We're all here, because we ain't all there.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Professional Mangler of Grammar

Guns don't kill people--Static Ropes Do!!

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

7. Likes rockgremlin, Iceaxe, Byron liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

9. Likes dougrz, Byron liked this post
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

11. Likes dougrz, Byron liked this post
    Last night

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

13. Likes rockgremlin, Byron liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by oldno7 View Post
    Last night

Could be the best monologue he's ever done. I think the best line was..."Everybody gets off the hook but Trump". There's a lot of weight behind that.

Tucker is right and I've been saying the same thing for years...these people are miserable and miserly loves company. That speech by Biden last night? He didn't write that...anger did.

BTW...he's had the solution for Covid in his pocket since March...did you hear that? How about cluing is in, pal? I wouldn't be surprised if it compromises "bubbles and cones" scribbled on a note in his pocket.

Last night everybody was surprised he was actually able to stand there for 15 minutes without wandering off, but today when people actually examine what he said I think it'll be clear that he didn't really make sense and he careened around all over the place. I've know he was a nut since that VP debate with Paul Ryan back in '12...have another look at that...he's schizo.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

15. Likes oldno7 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Could be the best monologue he's ever done. I think the best line was..."Everybody gets off the hook but Trump". There's a lot of weight behind that.

Tucker is right and I've been saying the same thing for years...these people are miserable and miserly loves company. That speech by Biden last night? He didn't write that...anger did.

BTW...he's had the solution for Covid in his pocket since March...did you hear that? How about cluing is in, pal? I wouldn't be surprised if it compromises "bubbles and cones" scribbled on a note in his pocket.

Last night everybody was surprised he was actually able to stand there for 15 minutes without wandering off, but today when people actually examine what he said I think it'll be clear that he didn't really make sense and he careened around all over the place. I've know he was a nut since that VP debate with Paul Ryan back in '12...have another look at that...he's schizo.
    And as seen by polling--they are voting against Trump, not FOR biden.

They do so at their own peril but are too ignorant to foresee that outcome.
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

18. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Great summation of the Democratic Convention by Kathleen Anderson...

Now that the DNC convention is over, I’d like to discuss some key take-aways:

1. Bill Clinton actually lectured President Trump on Oval Office etiquette.

2. Jimmy Carter - a wonderful human being, but one of the worst American Presidents in history (whose administration oversaw an oil crisis and saddled America with double-digit inflation and double-digit unemployment), gave economic advice.

3. Colin Powell - a former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff whose assurances that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction led us into a war in the Middle East, and where we remain almost 20 years later, has endorsed Joe Biden. Mind you, he also endorsed Obama (2008 & 2012) and Hillary Clinton (2016).

4. Joe Biden, among other things, lambasted President Trump for his handling of COVID-19. Last night, Karl Rove, responded to this by reminding Biden of his own words earlier this year. Karl said:

“Late January, remember, he had said the China travel ban was hysteria and xenophobia. Early February he sent out his campaign to say this is less lethal than SARS, and is, quote, “probably not a serious epidemic.” Mid-February he said, quote, “We don’t have a COVID-19 epidemic. We have a fear epidemic.” By late February they were saying, quote, “It’s like flu and it’s gonna dissipate with warmer weather and move to the southern hemisphere.” And, quote, “Masks are not going to help,” end quotes. Early March he opposed the European travel ban. He’s also the guy that presided over in the Obama-Biden administration over depleting the national strategic stockpile of the PPE. His plan was delivered, all six things in it were things that President Trump and his administration had already done.”

Now let’s talk about the things that weren’t said at this week’s DNC convention:

1. No mention of the destruction, violence and lawlessness occurring from leftist rioters throughout the nation. No mention. No condemnation. No accountability. No calls for those committing these acts to cease and desist.

2. No statements of support for law enforcement.

3. No walking back from the left’s acceptance of infanticide should a baby survive a full term abortion.

4. Several DNC caucuses omitted the words “under God” when they recited the Pledge of Allegiance.

I could go on and on. Not surprising to me, the ratings for this convention were terrible. Does that mean anything? Are Americans tired of the Democrat party, or perhaps politics in general? I suppose shortly we’ll have the RNC convention numbers to see if there’s an anecdotal comparison between the two?

This leaves me to reiterate what I’ve said before:

In November, I will be voting for the principles upon which this country has stood since its founding. I will vote for Constitutional government. I will vote for keeping a strong and viable military. I will vote for the restoration of a strong economy. I will vote for the right to keep and bear arms. I will vote for the right to worship freely. I will vote for our borders to be open to all who enter lawfully, and closed to those who circumvent or ignore our laws. I will vote to retain the Electoral College so that a few heavily populated areas do not control the outcome of federal elections. I will vote for a Supreme Court that interprets the Constitution as it was written. I will vote to teach history as it was - not to erase it or to revise it. I will vote for the sanctity of life. I will vote for law and order. I will vote to support law enforcement.

I heard none of these concerns shared by anyone who addressed this week’s Democrat National Convention.

I will vote Republican.

^^^Is this Kathleen Anderson the milf who's running for Utah's 4th district?

https://www.kathleenforutah.com/
    It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Was running... she lost to Burgess Owens in the primary.

22. Likes double moo liked this post

24. Likes dougrz, oldno7 liked this post
    Jimmy Dore shreds Joe Biden and the Democrats, says Democrat party "needs to implode."

It's only "science" if it supports the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by rockgremlin View Post
    Jimmy Dore shreds Joe Biden and the Democrats, says Democrat party "needs to implode."

Well no wonder he's all bent out of shape...they tried this in '72 and it failed miserably and they're trying it again. The problem is that his champion is a weird old man that has no only the conservatives against him but also the moderate liberals and the liberal media to boot. This guy is fighting a losing battle...destined to be forever frustrated.

So he wants the Dem party to implode, eh? Well, he doesn't need to hope too hard because it's happening right now...but I don't think he and his ideological peers are going to succeed in picking up the pieces. Bernie is like the burnt stuff on the bottom of the pan and there's no one is sight to replace him...save AOC perhaps...and good luck with that.

1917 was a long time ago, Mr. Dore. They're not going to be able to pull that off again.
    The end of the world for some...
    The foundation of paradise for others.

Not a poll believer so take it for what it's worth...

Trump Reaches 51% Approval Rating Day After DNC Dumpster Fire Ends

President Trump now has a 51% approval rating, the day after the DNC ended. It looks like the Democrats’ Love Trump’s Hate didn’t work out so well this year either:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ter-fire-ends/
    I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

Goodyear backpedals on diversity virtue-signaling after Trump calls for boycott – but it’s too late

Tire maker Goodyear is scrambling to do damage control after a leaked diversity-training slide suggested it’d fallen in with Black Lives Matter corporate virtue brigade, triggering calls for a boycott from President Donald Trump.
    The company attempted to distance itself from the offending slide – which warned of “zero tolerance” for Make America Great Again (MAGA) hats or slogans such as “All Lives Matter” and “Blue Lives Matter,” while deeming “Black Lives Matter” and LGBT pride attire acceptable – in a frantic tweet on Wednesday.

https://www.rt.com/usa/498454-goodye...trump-boycott/

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

I'm not Spartacus

It'll come back.

Who Is John Galt?

30. Likes dougrz liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Hey Doug...you sleeping better these days?
    I am not. We're in the eye of the storm. The Dems have tamped down the protests enough and will hide Biden enough.

Tucker's monologue last night explained it all. Title, basically, "Biden doesn't seem threatening." That's the key, and why he ended up being the ideal candidate.

1 in 4 chance for Trump currently. Unless some major Durham indictments or a Biden stroke take place, people know where they stand after 4 intense years of non-stop campaigning essentially.